Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

I'm Calling You Out, RTIFS2

[Reply] #21
12-29-2006 02:28 PM
Joined: 07-01-2006
Posts: 4,362
offline
Read this if your stupid 2
Read this if your stupid 2
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

CPO Fraser wrote: Took me about 1 minute and 13 seconds to read that, and I don’t regret a single second of it.



cuz its pro-nintendo fanboyisim because you want me to be a gay nintendo fanboy

[Reply] #22
12-29-2006 02:30 PM
Tragic Prince
Guest

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

CPO Fraser wrote: Took me about 1 minute and 13 seconds to read that, and I don’t regret a single second of it.



cuz its pro-nintendo fanboyisim because you want me to be a gay nintendo fanboy



That statement is sure helping a lot...

[Reply] #23
12-29-2006 02:31 PM
Joined: 08-25-2006
Posts: 14,169
offline
TERROR and HUBRIS
TERROR and HUBRIS
SMYTE THY SHEPARD
Rep: 52

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

CPO Fraser wrote: Took me about 1 minute and 13 seconds to read that, and I don’t regret a single second of it.



cuz its pro-nintendo fanboyisim because you want me to be a gay nintendo fanboy





For Christs sake, I’m not even a real Nintendo fan, I don’t even have a Wii, I just defended all fans from flamers like YOU.


If I was a fan boy, I’d for sure be an Xbox one.


__________________

[Reply] #24
12-29-2006 02:51 PM
Joined: 07-07-2006
Posts: 16,546
offline
ramunematt
ramunematt
Banned
Rep: 70

RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?


__________________

You LOSE

[Reply] #25
12-29-2006 02:55 PM
Joined: 03-28-2005
Posts: 15,242
offline
Weeman
Weeman
Snorks gonna snork!
Rep: 62

Why even bother with this...person. He’s a dumbass....

[Reply] #26
12-29-2006 03:02 PM
Joined: 07-01-2006
Posts: 4,362
offline
Read this if your stupid 2
Read this if your stupid 2
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman

[Reply] #27
12-29-2006 03:16 PM
Tragic Prince
Guest

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman



WRONG
There were plenty of instances where Sony and/or Microsoft fans started it.

[Reply] #28
12-29-2006 03:18 PM
Joined: 07-01-2006
Posts: 4,362
offline
Read this if your stupid 2
Read this if your stupid 2
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Tragic Prince wrote:

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman



WRONG
There were plenty of instances where Sony and/or Microsoft fans started it.



nope all nintendo fanboys those sony fans do it because nintendo fanboy flame them

[Reply] #29
12-29-2006 03:19 PM
Tragic Prince
Guest

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

Tragic Prince wrote:

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman



WRONG
There were plenty of instances where Sony and/or Microsoft fans started it.



nope all nintendo fanboys those sony fans do it because nintendo fanboy flame them



Okay, you are way off mate...I don’t know why you can’t see it but there have been lots and lots of sony fans that have come in here and flammed off the nintendo fans...

[Reply] #30
12-29-2006 04:03 PM
Joined: 03-28-2005
Posts: 15,242
offline
Weeman
Weeman
Snorks gonna snork!
Rep: 62

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman


lol I don’t start the flames. It’s you. Who made “Paris Hilton and nintendo fanboy” and the nintendo fanboy plauge topics? You. You start them. Sony fanboys start them.

Besides, as Atresac said, I’m more of a PC gaming fan...

Edited 12-29-2006 04:04 PM by Weeman
[Reply] #31
12-29-2006 04:18 PM
Joined: 07-01-2006
Posts: 4,362
offline
Read this if your stupid 2
Read this if your stupid 2
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Weeman wrote:

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman


lol I don’t start the flames. It’s you. Who made “Paris Hilton and nintendo fanboy” and the nintendo fanboy plauge topics? You. You start them. Sony fanboys start them.

Besides, as Atresac said, I’m more of a PC gaming fan...



No all that started because of you retarded fanboys

[Reply] #32
12-29-2006 04:30 PM
Joined: 03-28-2005
Posts: 15,242
offline
Weeman
Weeman
Snorks gonna snork!
Rep: 62

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

Weeman wrote:

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman


lol I don’t start the flames. It’s you. Who made “Paris Hilton and nintendo fanboy” and the nintendo fanboy plauge topics? You. You start them. Sony fanboys start them.

Besides, as Atresac said, I’m more of a PC gaming fan...



No all that started because of you retarded fanboys


You can deny it all you want...it was Sony fans...it’s always sony fanboys...

[Reply] #33
12-29-2006 04:35 PM
Joined: 12-23-2005
Posts: 8,030
offline
Red Spartan 226
Red Spartan 226
MVC's Long Forgotten
Rep: 12

it was more like 1 sony fanboy not fan

RTIYS2:
fans actually admit defeat, like me, A halo fan who thinks Samus and Superman can beat MC (Can’t say 076 cuz he’s a halo fanboy)

Now you, you fucking sony fanboy won’t even admit to stuff

Like how the PS3 copied:

360’s Center button
Wii’s motion sensing

and YOU start the topics, not the nintendo fans

call me a nintendo fan you lil bitch cuz I know I ain’t,

and since you come on here to fight, I guess you a softie in real life


__________________

kev360 wrote:

98supra wrote: Kev, Why do u want me 2 be gay?

because i want to bend you over and shoot chocolate gew in your asshole.

Edited 12-29-2006 04:35 PM by Red Spartan 226
[Reply] #34
12-29-2006 05:35 PM
Joined: 05-29-2006
Posts: 4,994
offline
Inferno Hero X
Inferno Hero X
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

Weeman wrote:

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: RTIYS2, I think your misinterpreting what I’m trying to do. I’m not trying to convert you. You can be a Sony fan if you want, I’m okay with that. But when you go around flaming Nintendo fans and saying your only doing it because we flamed you first, it’s not going to end well. I can honestly say that I haven’t seen one post from a Nintendo fan than insults Sony that was made when you started flaming Nintendo. And if people really did start flaming you first, maybe it was because you were being ignorant or denying facts. Maybe you could give me a link to where you started bashing Nintendo because a Nintendo fan started it?



everyone falmeing every fight that started on the game sectionw as because of a nintendo fanboy like weeman


lol I don’t start the flames. It’s you. Who made “Paris Hilton and nintendo fanboy” and the nintendo fanboy plauge topics? You. You start them. Sony fanboys start them.

Besides, as Atresac said, I’m more of a PC gaming fan...



No all that started because of you retarded fanboys



RITYS2 for gods sake why do you even continue? We have proven you wrong at every turn and you still deny the truth about the PS3 but for gods sake no one is trying to convert you. Sure go ahead and think what you want about nintendo think it is gay think it is for babies just quit denying reality when you do that you deny part of yourself and say that you are not really human if you do not accpet the truth I accpeted the truth about the GC in the following years because it was not the best out of the last gen systems but it was my favorate because it had the games I liked and it suited my playing style. You say we are all fanboys, you really want to know somthing, the past fanboys on this site were people who treated their companies like a god, said it was better in everyway, and made a big deal out of thingd when people proved them wrong,
I never made a big deal out of anything because I careless about what people said about microsoft or nintendo but when I proved people wrong about sony they got angry and tried to flame me for proving them wrong I proved people like mortis and unlocker wrong but they always got angry at me and I just used logial data on them to prove them wrong and they still denied the truth and only came back at me with insults to try and make me look bad, it never worked for them and soon they just left. You get nowhere by all this spamming and flaming further more you give sony an even worse name with your constant bitching just because one person flamed you and it pissed you off, so tell us why the hell do you do this, does it make you feel better? Does it let you redircet all the anger from your problems to us? does it make you feel like you have a reason to even be here on this website? whatever the reason it just shows us that you are really a pathetic person who just craves attention.



Hey what should I care you would just skip all I said and tell me it was grade A bullshit because I am better then you and I don’t feel like reading because I am the smartest person on this site! Nintendo sucks it is full of pussy games like Mario and pokemon! They suck for little baby and gay kids.


__________________

PkmPFC:0301-6372-2725 MPHFC:5455-2991-6686
XBL:PlasmaSoldierX SSBFC:0774-3907-7773

[Reply] #35
12-29-2006 05:37 PM
Joined: 05-29-2006
Posts: 4,994
offline
Inferno Hero X
Inferno Hero X
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 32

Red Spartan 226 wrote: it was more like 1 sony fanboy not fan

RTIYS2:
fans actually admit defeat, like me, A halo fan who thinks Samus and Superman can beat MC (Can’t say 076 cuz he’s a halo fanboy)

Now you, you fucking sony fanboy won’t even admit to stuff

Like how the PS3 copied:

360’s Center button
Wii’s motion sensing

and YOU start the topics, not the nintendo fans

call me a nintendo fan you lil bitch cuz I know I ain’t,

and since you come on here to fight, I guess you a softie in real life




Red sparten I just bet this guy is all talk, he is just one sumg sonyfanboy.


__________________

PkmPFC:0301-6372-2725 MPHFC:5455-2991-6686
XBL:PlasmaSoldierX SSBFC:0774-3907-7773

[Reply] #36
01-08-2007 04:18 PM
Joined: 07-07-2006
Posts: 16,546
offline
ramunematt
ramunematt
Banned
Rep: 70

Bump.


__________________

You LOSE

[Reply] #37
01-08-2007 04:19 PM
Joined: 07-07-2006
Posts: 16,546
offline
ramunematt
ramunematt
Banned
Rep: 70

Hey RTIYS2, it’s my topic, I can bump it if I want wink


__________________

You LOSE

Edited 01-08-2007 04:20 PM by ramunematt
[Reply] #38
01-08-2007 04:40 PM
Joined: 06-14-2005
Posts: 2,480
offline
spartan 076
spartan 076
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 3

Read this if your stupid 2 wrote:

ramunematt wrote: Okay, I want to know what the hell your problem is. Everytime I see you you’re always bashing Nintendo fans for no apparent reason, especially with Wii. When someone says they like Wii, they own Wii, they want to get Wii or Wii is better than PS3, you come out of nowhere and start bashing them.

All the recent flaming that has been going on can be traced back to you. You even think it’s a fact that Wii sucks. Where do you base your logic on anyway? You always seem to think your opinions and your opinions only are all fact when you don’t even have any link or anything to back up your statements. On top of that you seem to think people who like Sony are Sony fans and people who like Nintendo are automatically Nintendo fanboys. Do you have any idea how completely moronic you sound when you say stuff like that? It’s baffling.

And another thing, you seem to deny anything you do not want to hear, even when it’s the truth. I’ve seen Atresac and other people give you legit links to prove Wii is more popular than PS3, selling better, more preffered than PS3, that PS3 is more faulty, etc. etc. yet you still deny them by saying the website it is from isn’t reliable, or that you saw something else that says otherwise when you don’t even have proof. If it’s a fact then it doesn’t really make a difference from what website it’s from. For example, if an article comes up on IGN saying Wii sold out on launch and another article comes up on a Nintendo fan’s or even a Sony fan’s website saying the same thing, then it doesn’t matter which article you read because both articles are about the same fact. The only time it matters what website an article came from is when it’s opinionated, so stop trying to deny facts by saying it isn’t from a reliable source because at least we can get actual links to prove out statements.

So stop saying your opinions are fact, get links to prove your statements, stop bashing people just because they have a different opinion than you, stop making ignorant statements such as, “there is no such thing as a Sony fanboy, only Sony fans”, and learn to deal with people who like Nintendo because your not converting anyone and your not going to make anyone leave. If you don’t like it then you might as well leave Moviecodec and go to some “PS3 Fanboys Only” forum and be with your own kind.



I seriously dont want to read all that so could you summerize it up


Seriously. I won’t read something that long unless Phildan, Zucas, Sid, Bjarne, SA-X or Tyreaus wrote it. They are the only people who write stuff that long, and still make it go somewhere.


__________________

I am the Chaos Spartan
0wn3d
I coined the following underlined terms: MVC and [/sarcasm]

[Reply] #39
01-08-2007 07:11 PM
Joined: 12-23-2005
Posts: 8,030
offline
Red Spartan 226
Red Spartan 226
MVC's Long Forgotten
Rep: 12

Inferno Hero X wrote:

Red Spartan 226 wrote: it was more like 1 sony fanboy not fan

RTIYS2:
fans actually admit defeat, like me, A halo fan who thinks Samus and Superman can beat MC (Can’t say 076 cuz he’s a halo fanboy)

Now you, you fucking sony fanboy won’t even admit to stuff

Like how the PS3 copied:

360’s Center button
Wii’s motion sensing

and YOU start the topics, not the nintendo fans

call me a nintendo fan you lil bitch cuz I know I ain’t,

and since you come on here to fight, I guess you a softie in real life




Red sparten I just bet this guy is all talk, he is just one sumg sonyfanboy.



FoREaL


__________________

kev360 wrote:

98supra wrote: Kev, Why do u want me 2 be gay?

because i want to bend you over and shoot chocolate gew in your asshole.

[Reply] #40
01-08-2007 07:15 PM
Joined: 07-01-2006
Posts: 4,362
offline
Read this if your stupid 2
Read this if your stupid 2
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

ramunematt wrote: Hey RTIYS2, it’s my topic, I can bump it if I want wink



ok

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: -Sheko-, Sir Phantom, Utsuho Reiuji, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums