Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Kid Buu Vs. Goku

[Reply] #1
01-27-2007 06:51 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

Who would win?


__________________



[Reply] #2
01-27-2007 06:53 PM
Joined: 02-03-2006
Posts: 19,540
offline
cholo
cholo
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 73

Hmmm... hasn’t this fight been done before?

[Reply] #3
01-27-2007 06:57 PM
EB V3
Guest

Goku is he’s dead
Kid Buu if Goku’s alive

[Reply] #4
01-27-2007 07:03 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

Atresac wrote: Hmmm... hasn’t this fight been done before?


Dunno


__________________



[Reply] #5
01-27-2007 07:03 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

EB V3 wrote: Goku is he’s dead
Kid Buu if Goku’s alive



Oh sh*t I mean Supes vs. Kid Buu


__________________



[Reply] #6
01-28-2007 09:09 AM
Darkness
Guest

lol

[Reply] #7
01-28-2007 11:51 AM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

Darkness wrote: lol


Lol


__________________



[Reply] #8
01-28-2007 12:16 PM
Joined: 12-20-2006
Posts: 10,801
offline
derdev789
derdev789
Black King of MVC
Rep: 69

Supes would obliviate Kid Buu, duh.


__________________

The Black King of MovieCodec.

[Reply] #9
01-28-2007 12:21 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

derdev789 wrote: Supes would obliviate Kid Buu, duh.


Hell no


__________________



[Reply] #10
01-28-2007 12:24 PM
Joined: 12-20-2006
Posts: 10,801
offline
derdev789
derdev789
Black King of MVC
Rep: 69

UltimaLegendXReborn wrote:

derdev789 wrote: Supes would obliviate Kid Buu, duh.


Hell no

Supes would shoot heat blasts at Buu’s feat making him dance around until he was exausted, then fart in his face, DUH!


__________________

The Black King of MovieCodec.

[Reply] #11
01-28-2007 01:06 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

Duh, Buu would turn him into chocolate and eat him.


__________________



[Reply] #12
01-28-2007 01:08 PM
Joined: 12-20-2006
Posts: 10,801
offline
derdev789
derdev789
Black King of MVC
Rep: 69

And then Supes would bust out the old one two to Buu’s FACE!


__________________

The Black King of MovieCodec.

[Reply] #13
01-28-2007 01:10 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

Supes has resisted magical transmutation before.Buu attempting to turn him into chocolate won’t work.


__________________

[Reply] #14
01-28-2007 01:14 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

derdev789 wrote: And then Supes would bust out the old one two to Buu’s FACE!


Dude, he’s digested.


__________________



[Reply] #15
01-28-2007 01:14 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

Manchester Black wrote: Supes has resisted magical transmutation before.Buu attempting to turn him into chocolate won’t work.


Well, that person’s way below Buu’s league.


__________________



[Reply] #16
01-28-2007 01:15 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

UltimaLegendXReborn wrote:

Manchester Black wrote: Supes has resisted magical transmutation before.Buu attempting to turn him into chocolate won’t work.


Well, that person’s way below Buu’s league.


Prove it. If Vegeto could get out of it what makes you think Supes can’t.


__________________

[Reply] #17
01-28-2007 01:16 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

Manchester Black wrote:

UltimaLegendXReborn wrote:

Manchester Black wrote: Supes has resisted magical transmutation before.Buu attempting to turn him into chocolate won’t work.


Well, that person’s way below Buu’s league.


Prove it. If Vegeto could get out of it what makes you think Supes can’t.


Goku is LEAGUES above Supes; so obviously Goku’s LAEGUES below Vegeto


__________________



[Reply] #18
01-28-2007 01:17 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

UltimaLegendXReborn wrote: Goku is LEAGUES above Supes; so obviously Goku’s LAEGUES below Vegeto


Even though you have yet to prove that. Whatever besides Kid Buu doesn’t have the henka beam anyway.


__________________

[Reply] #19
01-28-2007 01:20 PM
Joined: 09-26-2006
Posts: 2,192
offline
UltimaLegendXReborn
UltimaLegendXReborn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 14

Manchester Black wrote:

UltimaLegendXReborn wrote: Goku is LEAGUES above Supes; so obviously Goku’s LAEGUES below Vegeto


Even though you have yet to prove that. Whatever besides Kid Buu doesn’t have the henka beam anyway.


No, I don’t; you’re just in denail. And yeah, all Buu’s have the henka beam.


__________________



[Reply] #20
01-28-2007 04:28 PM
Joined: 12-20-2006
Posts: 10,801
offline
derdev789
derdev789
Black King of MVC
Rep: 69

UltimaLegendXReborn wrote:

Manchester Black wrote:

UltimaLegendXReborn wrote: Goku is LEAGUES above Supes; so obviously Goku’s LAEGUES below Vegeto


Even though you have yet to prove that. Whatever besides Kid Buu doesn’t have the henka beam anyway.


No, I don’t; you’re just in denail. And yeah, all Buu’s have the henka beam.

Fat Buu had it, and Super Buu had it, but it is assumed this attack was created by Fat buu due to his love of “chocolate”. Since Kid Buu does not crave chocolate (look at the guy he has a six pack, no way he’s eating junk food). He had no reason to use or create the Henka Beam. He would have to actually EAT Supes, as in bite, chew and swallow his actual body. Supes body is able to absorbe a lot of damage and is tougher than most metals, good luck to Buu, it’d probably break his teeth.


__________________

The Black King of MovieCodec.

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Based Sheko, GUMI, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums