Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Why is Jersey Shore's Snooki a New York Times' best selling author?

[Reply] #1
02-27-2012 04:43 PM
Joined: 02-17-2012
Posts: 986
offline
Blacklisted
Blacklisted
Regular
Rep: 55

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/20/snookis-novel-an-extended-nytimes-best-seller/


__________________

Official list of retards: Pyroformer, The Doctor

[Reply] #2
02-27-2012 05:05 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 34,312
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§ Halibel > Street Fighter§
Rep: 221

Your answer is in the title


__________________


§Orihime » Uryu§

Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator wrote: What if all the empty panel space isn’t Kubo being lazy; its kubo being obscene, and shonen jump censoring out all the semen and zombie guts and things deemed too boundary-pushing for shonen?

[Reply] #3
02-27-2012 05:26 PM
Joined: 09-08-2011
Posts: 14,494
offline
Omniwhatever
Omniwhatever
Lightning God
Rep: 134

Fuck reality shows and the hacks who get famous for being assholes.


__________________



~Dark Necter~ Embodiment of Chaos

[Reply] #4
02-27-2012 05:27 PM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 34,244
offline
Slayer
Slayer
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 258

Omniwhatever wrote: Fuck reality shows and the hacks who get famous for being assholes.

Snooki isn’t an asshole tho.


__________________

[Reply] #5
02-27-2012 05:33 PM
Joined: 09-08-2011
Posts: 14,494
offline
Omniwhatever
Omniwhatever
Lightning God
Rep: 134

Slayer wrote:

Omniwhatever wrote: Fuck reality shows and the hacks who get famous for being assholes.

Snooki isn’t an asshole tho.



She’s from Jersey Shore.

Does it matter?


__________________



~Dark Necter~ Embodiment of Chaos

[Reply] #6
02-27-2012 05:40 PM
Joined: 02-23-2012
Posts: 2,048
offline
Dwayne The ROCK Johnson
Dwayne The ROCK Johnson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

lol No matter how much one studies she is making thousands possibly millions for acting like a spoiled drunk slut.


__________________

[Reply] #7
02-27-2012 05:43 PM
Joined: 01-31-2008
Posts: 54,480
offline
Lord Lucifer Morningstar
Lord Lucifer Morningstar
I used to be a shaman
Rep: 331

Because America is stupid.


__________________

[Reply] #8
02-28-2012 09:29 PM
Joined: 10-09-2011
Posts: 6,729
offline
Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator
Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator
The Blunt King Needs His Blunt
Rep: 93



...or possibly because you touch yourself at night.


__________________

[Reply] #9
02-28-2012 09:34 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,862
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
If you like it.. Lick it...
Rep: 215

Cause our society is fucked, obviously if we can let R kelly get away- We as a Nation and people cant have a Clear Taste in what SHOULD and should NOT be- We look up to these people(Our retard children)- And it makes us wonder if the stupid gene from Jesus and God believing People is a real disease.


__________________


The Over-enormous. Over-dramatized. Over-acted. Poorly directed. Sitcom of life

[Reply] #10
02-28-2012 09:35 PM
Joined: 08-24-2010
Posts: 15,465
offline
Lance The Duck Made From Used Condoms
Lance The Duck Made From Used Condoms
True Leader of the Decepticons
Rep: 188

Next up: Kim Kardashian!!!


__________________

[Reply] #11
02-28-2012 09:37 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,862
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
If you like it.. Lick it...
Rep: 215

Olympius wrote: Next up: Kim Kardashian!!!


I think she has one already....-____-!!!!!!!!!!!!


__________________


The Over-enormous. Over-dramatized. Over-acted. Poorly directed. Sitcom of life

[Reply] #12
03-01-2012 07:00 PM
Joined: 02-25-2012
Posts: 945
offline
Speed of darkness
Speed of darkness
Regular
Rep: 41

shes a good writer ,stop hating


__________________

[Reply] #13
03-01-2012 07:20 PM
Joined: 09-23-2011
Posts: 3,710
offline
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 118

I’d do Snooki.

No joke.


__________________

[Reply] #14
03-01-2012 07:34 PM
Joined: 06-24-2008
Posts: 6,618
offline
The Power Within
The Power Within
nig pls
Rep: 86

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote: Cause our society is fucked, obviously if we can let R kelly get away- We as a Nation and people cant have a Clear Taste in what SHOULD and should NOT be- We look up to these people(Our retard children)- And it makes us wonder if the stupid gene from Jesus and God believing People is a real disease.



mang what r u talking bout

r kelly is the savior of mankind


__________________

[Reply] #15
04-05-2012 09:17 PM
Joined: 03-16-2012
Posts: 990
offline
Attitude
Attitude
Regular
Rep: 34

Blacklisted wrote: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/20/snookis-novel-an-extended-nytimes-best-seller/


typical retardation of you american fags.


__________________

[Reply] #16
04-05-2012 09:19 PM
Joined: 06-23-2011
Posts: 110
offline
Desmond Rayne
Desmond Rayne
Regular
Rep: 7

Apparently being less then 100 pounds makes you an author.


__________________

[Reply] #17
04-12-2012 10:12 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,862
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
If you like it.. Lick it...
Rep: 215

The Power Within wrote:

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote: Cause our society is fucked, obviously if we can let R kelly get away- We as a Nation and people cant have a Clear Taste in what SHOULD and should NOT be- We look up to these people(Our retard children)- And it makes us wonder if the stupid gene from Jesus and God believing People is a real disease.



mang what r u talking bout

r kelly is the savior of mankind


Lol I’m talking about How Its obvious That someone with no talent, who gets fucking prego at a club is an amazing book author to our Kids, its pathetic how WE even LET something like this happen...it Shows our literature is Just Willy nilly in the eyes of faggot America..


__________________


The Over-enormous. Over-dramatized. Over-acted. Poorly directed. Sitcom of life

[Reply] #18
04-12-2012 10:13 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,862
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
If you like it.. Lick it...
Rep: 215

Desmond Rayne wrote: Apparently being less then 100 pounds makes you an author.

I Lol’ed ^___^!!!!!! XD!!!


__________________


The Over-enormous. Over-dramatized. Over-acted. Poorly directed. Sitcom of life

[Reply] #19
04-12-2012 11:00 AM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 6,253
online
Kid KO
Kid KO
The Bumper Lipped Bastard
Rep: 105

Reality shows are EVIL!!!They try to brainwash people with their dramatic stupidity,and it’s working.


__________________

Smash Kingdom~Kid KO:Kirby

[Reply] #20
04-13-2012 04:17 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,040
offline
Slade Robison
Slade Robison
Rapping like no tomorrow
Rep: 241

Because people don’t know shit about Literature.
We are becoming dumber. fuck the world.


__________________

Hurricane wrote: There’s always somebody, who really wants to make you fall
But you can rise above, rise above it all
Don’t listen to the lies, that try to make you feel so small
Cause you’re a hurricane, and you’re riding through the storm
Riding through the storm.

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Twilight Sparkle, Flame Saber, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums