Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Are there manga's with overpowered main characters?

[Reply] #41
07-11-2013 04:51 PM
Joined: 01-28-2012
Posts: 5,807
offline
Phantom
Phantom
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 87

Needless...


__________________

[Reply] #42
07-11-2013 04:52 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 11,646
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 139

Snap wrote:

Mau5 wrote: He’s easily an omniverse buster with instantaneous speed.

Quit lowballing.

Omnipotent+ then?


__________________

Lightning hits the top of the church steeple
When I’m writin, semi-automatic no hyphen...It’s frightening




Restrainin' from the Doja, imagine if I smoked, I’ll probably come up with a quote so heavy you’ll forget every album you heard from Hova

[Reply] #43
07-11-2013 05:07 PM
Joined: 02-14-2013
Posts: 225
offline
Lucas Longbow
Lucas Longbow
Regular
Rep: 9

Although it’s a manhwa, Id is a really enjoyable manga with an OP main character. Who looks like a chica-bomb if being OP is not enough.


__________________

[Reply] #44
07-11-2013 05:18 PM
Joined: 05-30-2013
Posts: 3,807
offline
GohanAf24
GohanAf24
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 69

Mau5 wrote:

GohanAf24 wrote:

Mau5 wrote:

GohanAf24 wrote:

Mau5 wrote: BLEACH.

Ichigo’s too strong.



For his own verse yes

No. For fiction in general.



For fiction he’s pretty weak tbh. HST in general. I would say.

Downplay.

He’s easily an omniverse buster with instantaneous speed.




I see you meant that Ichigo. Why didn’t you say so sooner?


__________________

GayAssFightingHero wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote: Goku twerks.

a valid argument

Tezcatlipoca wrote: Silver Surfer moves ftl in a fight and we dont just disregard abilities that they have just because they dont use them consistently. If push comes to shove SS will and can open a blackhole inside team ambgiously gay alien.

[Reply] #45
07-29-2013 05:55 PM
regular joe
Guest

Of course its Alucard from Hellsing.
The guy pawned everything from the starts, it’s just he loves to play around.

Anyway, other than hellsing, noblesse, and OPM, I guess there isn’t any

[Reply] #46
07-29-2013 06:01 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 21,083
online
Ladd
Ladd
The voice of reason.
Rep: 290

Medaka... Box... straight


__________________

juniorsworld wrote:

Redx wrote: You can’t tell me what to do Bert :T


Shut up, Ernie.

[Reply] #47
07-29-2013 06:02 PM
Joined: 06-08-2013
Posts: 7,651
offline
Asura.
Asura.
(The Nobleman of Fury)
Rep: 107

Hellsing i suppose


__________________


“Rather than falling into enemy hands, we should kill ourselves.
And die as warriors.


[Reply] #48
07-29-2013 06:02 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 34,347
offline
Snap
Snap
Have you hugged your Snap today?
Rep: 231

Ladd Russo wrote: Medaka Box!!! grin


__________________

[Reply] #49
07-29-2013 06:03 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 21,083
online
Ladd
Ladd
The voice of reason.
Rep: 290

Snap wrote:

Ladd Russo wrote: Medaka Box!!! grin

Lolicon ass nigga.


__________________

juniorsworld wrote:

Redx wrote: You can’t tell me what to do Bert :T


Shut up, Ernie.

[Reply] #50
07-29-2013 06:03 PM
regular joe
Guest

And by OP, you mean the one that doesn’t shed sweat or blood during his action right?

and I don’t know about medaka box, but I think it’s kinda boring. Stopped after reading approx 50 chps.

These manga/manhwa doesn’t have OP character, but are good:

ID
Ares
Magician
Kubera

[Reply] #51
07-29-2013 06:04 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 34,347
offline
Snap
Snap
Have you hugged your Snap today?
Rep: 231

Ladd Russo wrote:

Snap wrote:

Ladd Russo wrote: Medaka Box!!! grin

Lolicon ass nigga.

2normalcool4u


__________________

[Reply] #52
07-29-2013 06:04 PM
Joined: 07-14-2011
Posts: 1,210
offline
Wolfeystein
Wolfeystein
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 27

Medaka Box became especially overpowered when it’s greatest power was introduced.

The Therefore Paradox: Contradictory Conjunction. cool

[Reply] #53
07-29-2013 06:05 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 21,083
online
Ladd
Ladd
The voice of reason.
Rep: 290

Snap wrote:

Ladd Russo wrote:

Snap wrote:

Ladd Russo wrote: Medaka Box!!! grin

Lolicon ass nigga.

2normalcool4u

Yeah that’s right you better be talkin' bout' Zen.

Fuck Medaka.


__________________

juniorsworld wrote:

Redx wrote: You can’t tell me what to do Bert :T


Shut up, Ernie.

[Reply] #54
07-29-2013 06:05 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 34,347
offline
Snap
Snap
Have you hugged your Snap today?
Rep: 231

Wolfeystein wrote: Medaka Box became especially overpowered when it’s greatest power was introduced.

The Therefore Paradox: Contradictory Conjunction. cool

Goku solos. Therefore, Zenkichi wins.


__________________

[Reply] #55
07-29-2013 06:06 PM
Joined: 07-14-2011
Posts: 1,210
offline
Wolfeystein
Wolfeystein
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 27

Well, duh.

Zen was the true main character, after all wink

[Reply] #56
07-29-2013 06:06 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 21,083
online
Ladd
Ladd
The voice of reason.
Rep: 290

Wolf knows what’s up.


__________________

juniorsworld wrote:

Redx wrote: You can’t tell me what to do Bert :T


Shut up, Ernie.

[Reply] #57
07-29-2013 06:07 PM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 34,347
offline
Snap
Snap
Have you hugged your Snap today?
Rep: 231

Wolfeystein wrote: Zen was the true main character, after all wink

Zen was the only main character, as far as I’m concerned.


__________________

[Reply] #58
07-29-2013 06:07 PM
Joined: 07-14-2011
Posts: 1,210
offline
Wolfeystein
Wolfeystein
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 27

Snap wrote:

Wolfeystein wrote: Medaka Box became especially overpowered when it’s greatest power was introduced.

The Therefore Paradox: Contradictory Conjunction. cool

Goku solos. Therefore, Zenkichi wins.



Like that’s even fair. Lmao.

Fucking faggot can’t make a proper argument without resorting to artifact wins.

I SAW IT, OK

Edited 07-29-2013 06:07 PM by Wolfeystein
[Reply] #59
07-29-2013 06:07 PM
Joined: 06-08-2013
Posts: 7,651
offline
Asura.
Asura.
(The Nobleman of Fury)
Rep: 107

Simon/ Gurren laggan from Tengen toppa Gurren laggan


__________________


“Rather than falling into enemy hands, we should kill ourselves.
And die as warriors.


[Reply] #60
07-29-2013 06:16 PM
Joined: 07-14-2011
Posts: 1,210
offline
Wolfeystein
Wolfeystein
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 27

Geez, when you actually need that Zenkichi owns Galactus sig, it’s nowhere to be found. >:I

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Based Sheko, Snap, GUMI, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums