Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Battle of the gods sequel !!!!!!!!!!!!

[Reply] #1
08-13-2013 12:14 AM
Joined: 12-26-2012
Posts: 12,228
offline
SoD_
SoD_
_Y2J_ProbleM
Rep: 143

HOLY SHIT, just ANNOUNCED 9 minutes ago.


__________________

Edited 08-13-2013 12:14 AM by SoD_
[Reply] #2
08-13-2013 12:16 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,773
offline
Grey voice..
Grey voice..
Monogam-ish
Rep: 228

Have not even seen the first one. Wtf’ing’F.


__________________

[Reply] #3
08-13-2013 12:17 AM
Joined: 06-04-2013
Posts: 28,015
offline
Shinji Ikari
Shinji Ikari
I Am The Wind
Rep: 212

Welp












































fuck


__________________


Zechs Marquise wrote: I’m much more composed than you are right now. If one makes a decision with a cool head, he won’t find himself regretting that decision later on.

[Reply] #4
08-13-2013 12:17 AM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 47,519
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

liar

[Reply] #5
08-13-2013 12:17 AM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 226

Raniero wrote: liar



You can always tell, with the lack of a link.

[Reply] #6
08-13-2013 12:18 AM
Joined: 06-04-2013
Posts: 28,015
offline
Shinji Ikari
Shinji Ikari
I Am The Wind
Rep: 212

Lord lash wrote: Have not even seen the first one. Wtf’ing’F.


This the 1st 'movie' has not even been dubbed my building busting hate boner is still strong


__________________


Zechs Marquise wrote: I’m much more composed than you are right now. If one makes a decision with a cool head, he won’t find himself regretting that decision later on.

[Reply] #7
08-13-2013 12:20 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,773
offline
Grey voice..
Grey voice..
Monogam-ish
Rep: 228

Proto Dude wrote:

Lord lash wrote: Have not even seen the first one. Wtf’ing’F.


This the 1st 'movie' has not even been dubbed my building busting hate boner is still strong

My dimensional Leaping personality is killing races and species in another reality I’m so pissed... straight I want it.....


__________________

[Reply] #8
08-13-2013 12:22 AM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 47,519
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Zackbaatar wrote:

Raniero wrote: liar



You can always tell, with the lack of a link.


A sequel inevitable though.

[Reply] #9
08-13-2013 12:37 AM
Joined: 07-23-2013
Posts: 375
offline
face of death
face of death
Regular
Rep: 24

Lol troll.


__________________

Don’t fear your death, it’ll be quick and painless!

[Reply] #10
08-13-2013 12:39 AM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 226

Raniero wrote:

Zackbaatar wrote:

Raniero wrote: liar



You can always tell, with the lack of a link.


A sequel inevitable though.



More than likely, but not this early.

[Reply] #11
08-13-2013 12:47 AM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 12,830
offline
Terumi
Terumi
Grand Orchestrator
Rep: 155

I got a major boner.


__________________

[Reply] #12
08-13-2013 12:47 AM
Joined: 06-04-2013
Posts: 28,015
offline
Shinji Ikari
Shinji Ikari
I Am The Wind
Rep: 212

You had me worried for a minute I can not believe I was that gullible. Hah hah I truely am a idiot


__________________


Zechs Marquise wrote: I’m much more composed than you are right now. If one makes a decision with a cool head, he won’t find himself regretting that decision later on.

[Reply] #13
08-13-2013 12:48 AM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 47,519
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Proto Dude wrote: You had me worried for a minute I can not believe I was that gullible. Hah hah I truely am a idiot


If you don’t like DBZ, kindly ignore threads pertaining to it.

Actual DBZ fans don’t need to hear your bitching.

[Reply] #14
08-13-2013 12:51 AM
Joined: 06-04-2013
Posts: 28,015
offline
Shinji Ikari
Shinji Ikari
I Am The Wind
Rep: 212

Raniero wrote:

Proto Dude wrote: You had me worried for a minute I can not believe I was that gullible. Hah hah I truely am a idiot


If you don’t like DBZ, kindly ignore threads pertaining to it.

Actual DBZ fans don’t need to hear your bitching.


The only sort of dbz threads I visit on more than a monthly basis are dbz vs threads. I only came here becus Battle Of The Gods having another sequel so soon..... dare I say it..... would have rustled my jimmies


__________________


Zechs Marquise wrote: I’m much more composed than you are right now. If one makes a decision with a cool head, he won’t find himself regretting that decision later on.

[Reply] #15
08-13-2013 12:53 AM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 47,519
offline
Raniero
Raniero
---
Rep: 263

Proto Dude wrote: The only sort of dbz threads I visit on more than a monthly basis are dbz vs threads. I only came here becus Battle Of The Gods having another sequel so soon..... dare I say it..... would have rustled my jimmies


Well please do me and everybody else a favor and keep your flaming anus away from the threads when it’s actually announced.

[Reply] #16
08-13-2013 12:54 AM
Joined: 06-04-2013
Posts: 28,015
offline
Shinji Ikari
Shinji Ikari
I Am The Wind
Rep: 212

Raniero wrote:

Proto Dude wrote: The only sort of dbz threads I visit on more than a monthly basis are dbz vs threads. I only came here becus Battle Of The Gods having another sequel so soon..... dare I say it..... would have rustled my jimmies


Well please do me and everybody else a favor and keep your flaming anus away from the threads when it’s actually announced.


So long as it is not announced this week its a deal


__________________


Zechs Marquise wrote: I’m much more composed than you are right now. If one makes a decision with a cool head, he won’t find himself regretting that decision later on.

[Reply] #17
08-13-2013 03:28 AM
Joined: 07-29-2013
Posts: 2,492
offline
Amph
Amph
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 76

u gave me an heart attack


__________________

Edited 08-13-2013 03:29 AM by Amph
[Reply] #18
08-13-2013 03:30 AM
Joined: 07-07-2013
Posts: 11,388
offline
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
Bringin in new life
Rep: 117

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-


__________________

Titan wrote: Your reputation speaks for itself! That dual wielding goodness!

[Reply] #19
08-13-2013 03:31 AM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 9,504
offline
Hidden Haki
Hidden Haki
All praise the Hype!!!!
Rep: 91

Asshole you had me.

[Reply] #20
08-13-2013 03:37 AM
Joined: 07-07-2013
Posts: 11,388
offline
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
Bringin in new life
Rep: 117

Fanboys of dbz now exposed :/


__________________

Titan wrote: Your reputation speaks for itself! That dual wielding goodness!

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums