Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Bleach Discussion Thread

[Reply] #11,281
09-22-2013 07:22 PM
Joined: 03-28-2013
Posts: 7,756
offline
Zed.
Zed.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 102

Byakuya vs Kouga filler fight is the best cool


__________________

...........

[Reply] #11,282
09-22-2013 07:26 PM
Ethered
Guest

It’s a shame how most of the filler fights were done better than the actual canon.

[Reply] #11,283
09-22-2013 07:29 PM
Joined: 03-28-2013
Posts: 7,756
offline
Zed.
Zed.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 102

Ethered wrote: It’s a shame how most of the filler fights were done better than the actual canon.

Yeah, the filler fights are a lot more unpredictable which make them more interesting to watch


__________________

...........

[Reply] #11,284
09-22-2013 07:36 PM
Joined: 04-19-2013
Posts: 1,969
offline
God Kenpachi
God Kenpachi
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 33

aizen vs captains
grimmy vs ichigo
ulq vs ichigo
kageroza vs ichigo (final)
All of kenpachi’s fights except his first


__________________



“We the people of the United States must help...No..We the people of this world must band together in our final hour. Hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm. One this day Zaraki Kenpachi has become god. This is the end for humanity. May go-....No one can help us.."
Join -->The Legendary Wokame <--

[Reply] #11,285
09-22-2013 07:52 PM
Joined: 05-10-2013
Posts: 2,061
offline
Darkvoid
Darkvoid
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 46

Ichi vs Kageroza ( Nuke Getsuga, Lol)
Dangai vs Monster Aizen
Ichigo vs Togabito ( Movie)
Yama vs Fake Ywach
As Nodt vs Byakuya.


__________________

[Reply] #11,286
09-22-2013 08:09 PM
Joined: 12-26-2012
Posts: 9,725
offline
Crusader
Crusader
The Beast.
Rep: 119

Ichigo vs 3 vice captains is the best fight.


__________________

Mu wrote: I've actually lost a girlfriend.

Bad Man wrote: I once fapped to a picture of SoD and i’m actually a girl.


It’s funny you say act like I know what’s wrong and whats right. Though It’s not like 100% of the forum including you doesn’t do that.

[Reply] #11,287
09-22-2013 08:13 PM
Shiro NLI
Guest

Crusader wrote: Ichigo vs 3 vice captains is the best fight.

lol

[Reply] #11,288
09-22-2013 08:14 PM
Joined: 11-30-2010
Posts: 32,177
offline
nietsnefloW
nietsnefloW
Wolfenstein
Rep: 190

Mayuri vs Uryu is underrated


__________________

~

[Reply] #11,289
09-22-2013 08:15 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 21,015
offline
Ladd
Ladd
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 289

Wolfenstein wrote: Mayuri vs Uryu is underrated

Very.


__________________


juniorsworld wrote:

Redx wrote: You can’t tell me what to do Bert :T


Shut up, Ernie.

[Reply] #11,290
09-22-2013 08:19 PM
Joined: 04-19-2013
Posts: 1,969
offline
God Kenpachi
God Kenpachi
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 33

it wasnt good tho..


__________________



“We the people of the United States must help...No..We the people of this world must band together in our final hour. Hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm. One this day Zaraki Kenpachi has become god. This is the end for humanity. May go-....No one can help us.."
Join -->The Legendary Wokame <--

[Reply] #11,291
09-22-2013 08:20 PM
Joined: 08-28-2012
Posts: 24,857
offline
Young the Giant
Young the Giant
Hey Jude, We Major
Rep: 173

Wolfenstein wrote: Mayuri vs Uryu is underrated

Nah, easily one of the top 5 fights.


__________________

[Reply] #11,292
09-22-2013 08:21 PM
Joined: 08-28-2012
Posts: 24,857
offline
Young the Giant
Young the Giant
Hey Jude, We Major
Rep: 173

How to fuck up a Shitigami: Be a Quincy.


__________________

[Reply] #11,293
09-22-2013 08:33 PM
Joined: 12-26-2012
Posts: 9,725
offline
Crusader
Crusader
The Beast.
Rep: 119

Ozymandias wrote: How to fuck up a Shitigami: Be a Quincy.

Reminds me of zanka no tachi north, lol.


__________________

Mu wrote: I've actually lost a girlfriend.

Bad Man wrote: I once fapped to a picture of SoD and i’m actually a girl.


It’s funny you say act like I know what’s wrong and whats right. Though It’s not like 100% of the forum including you doesn’t do that.

[Reply] #11,294
09-22-2013 08:48 PM
Joined: 05-20-2013
Posts: 6,664
offline
Gayle
Gayle
Kill, or be killed.
Rep: 101

Kenpachi vs Giriko


__________________

If you’re strong you live, if you’re weak you die. That is the way it should be.

[Reply] #11,295
09-22-2013 09:08 PM
Joined: 11-24-2012
Posts: 2,406
offline
One of Them
One of Them
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 45

One of Them wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: So far it seems they are only targeting SS.

Interesting. I wonder how the Wandenreich and those in the Royal Realm will coincide, assuming these Quicies will be the final enemy that is.

FGT is way more powerful.

Lol we all know that much, for now.
I meant in how they both work.







Both explanations include getting a massive power up(and transformation) at the cost of losing their spiritual powers. Ichigo’s has the word “Final," and Urahara mentions “last” on the Quincies' part. And since Zangetsu was actually Ichigo’s Quincy powers...

My cousin also mentioned that while the Quincies have their glove to activate their Final Form, the majority of Ichigo’s Reiatsu is concentrated on his right arm when he activates his Final Getsuga.

So just as a hypothesis: if Final Getsuga Tensho were like the equivalent of Ichigo’s Letz Stil, imagine him with the equivalent of Vollstandig


__________________

[Reply] #11,296
09-22-2013 09:18 PM
Joined: 05-20-2013
Posts: 6,664
offline
Gayle
Gayle
Kill, or be killed.
Rep: 101

One of Them wrote:

One of Them wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: So far it seems they are only targeting SS.

Interesting. I wonder how the Wandenreich and those in the Royal Realm will coincide, assuming these Quicies will be the final enemy that is.

FGT is way more powerful.

Lol we all know that much, for now.
I meant in how they both work.







Both explanations include getting a massive power up(and transformation) at the cost of losing their spiritual powers. Ichigo’s has the word “Final," and Urahara mentions “last” on the Quincies' part. And since Zangetsu was actually Ichigo’s Quincy powers...

My cousin also mentioned that while the Quincies have their glove to activate their Final Form, the majority of Ichigo’s Reiatsu is concentrated on his right arm when he activates his Final Getsuga.

So just as a hypothesis: if Final Getsuga Tensho were like the equivalent of Ichigo’s Letz Stil, imagine him with the equivalent of Vollstandig



Mugetsu spam.


__________________

If you’re strong you live, if you’re weak you die. That is the way it should be.

[Reply] #11,297
09-22-2013 09:31 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 32,570
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§Jingle Bombs§
Rep: 206

One of Them wrote:

One of Them wrote:

LOLStomp wrote: So far it seems they are only targeting SS.

Interesting. I wonder how the Wandenreich and those in the Royal Realm will coincide, assuming these Quicies will be the final enemy that is.

FGT is way more powerful.

Lol we all know that much, for now.
I meant in how they both work.







Both explanations include getting a massive power up(and transformation) at the cost of losing their spiritual powers. Ichigo’s has the word “Final," and Urahara mentions “last” on the Quincies' part. And since Zangetsu was actually Ichigo’s Quincy powers...

My cousin also mentioned that while the Quincies have their glove to activate their Final Form, the majority of Ichigo’s Reiatsu is concentrated on his right arm when he activates his Final Getsuga.

So just as a hypothesis: if Final Getsuga Tensho were like the equivalent of Ichigo’s Letz Stil, imagine him with the equivalent of Vollstandig



I doubt they are related; Letz Stil and Final Getsuga Tenhsou fundamentally different in how they work.

When Letz Stil wears off, the Quincy looses their Quincy power, the ability to control and use Reishi as a weapon. They can still sense/see Hollow and Shinigami and seemingly sense Reiatsu. When Ichigo uses his final technique he looses everything; everything. Can’t see the dead, or interact like Uryu did after he lost his powers.

There is also the fact that it was Isshin that 'taught' Ichigo how to obtain the Final Getsuga. And there is the fact that if it seems that if Ichigo didn’t use Mugetsu he’d not have lost his powers. A Quincy when they use Letz Stil they loose.


__________________


Crashing through the roof in a one horse open tree

[Reply] #11,298
09-22-2013 10:37 PM
Joined: 11-24-2012
Posts: 2,406
offline
One of Them
One of Them
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 45

Chaos Theory wrote: I doubt they are related; Letz Stil and Final Getsuga Tenhsou fundamentally different in how they work.

When Letz Stil wears off, the Quincy looses their Quincy power, the ability to control and use Reishi as a weapon. They can still sense/see Hollow and Shinigami and seemingly sense Reiatsu. When Ichigo uses his final technique he looses everything; everything. Can’t see the dead, or interact like Uryu did after he lost his powers.

There is also the fact that it was Isshin that 'taught' Ichigo how to obtain the Final Getsuga. And there is the fact that if it seems that if Ichigo didn’t use Mugetsu he’d not have lost his powers. A Quincy when they use Letz Stil they loose.

There goes my theory. Damn I forgot many of those factors


__________________

[Reply] #11,299
09-23-2013 02:24 AM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 3,817
offline
Raiden Blackthorn
Raiden Blackthorn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 61

One of Them wrote:

Chaos Theory wrote: I doubt they are related; Letz Stil and Final Getsuga Tenhsou fundamentally different in how they work.

When Letz Stil wears off, the Quincy looses their Quincy power, the ability to control and use Reishi as a weapon. They can still sense/see Hollow and Shinigami and seemingly sense Reiatsu. When Ichigo uses his final technique he looses everything; everything. Can’t see the dead, or interact like Uryu did after he lost his powers.

There is also the fact that it was Isshin that 'taught' Ichigo how to obtain the Final Getsuga. And there is the fact that if it seems that if Ichigo didn’t use Mugetsu he’d not have lost his powers. A Quincy when they use Letz Stil they loose.

There goes my theory. Damn I forgot many of those factors



what if current Ichigo used both at the same time tounge


__________________


you took the last cookie... BANKAI

[Reply] #11,300
09-23-2013 08:10 AM
Joined: 11-24-2012
Posts: 2,406
offline
One of Them
One of Them
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 45

Raiden Blackthorn wrote:

One of Them wrote:

Chaos Theory wrote: I doubt they are related; Letz Stil and Final Getsuga Tenhsou fundamentally different in how they work.

When Letz Stil wears off, the Quincy looses their Quincy power, the ability to control and use Reishi as a weapon. They can still sense/see Hollow and Shinigami and seemingly sense Reiatsu. When Ichigo uses his final technique he looses everything; everything. Can’t see the dead, or interact like Uryu did after he lost his powers.

There is also the fact that it was Isshin that 'taught' Ichigo how to obtain the Final Getsuga. And there is the fact that if it seems that if Ichigo didn’t use Mugetsu he’d not have lost his powers. A Quincy when they use Letz Stil they loose.

There goes my theory. Damn I forgot many of those factors



what if current Ichigo used both at the same time tounge

You mean Final Getsuga Tensho and Vollstandig?


__________________

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Based Sheko, Snap, GUMI, Loseph, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums