Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Bleach Sucks

#1
07-15-2011 09:09 PM
Joined: 06-04-2011
Posts: 2,453
offline
Frogstomp
Frogstomp
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 66

there, I said it


__________________

SUPPORT THE LIBERATION OF THE LLAMA NATION

#2
07-15-2011 09:11 PM
Aizen sama
Guest

since when were you under the impression that Bleach sucks?

#3
07-15-2011 09:24 PM
Joined: 01-14-2010
Posts: 5,074
offline
-_-
-_-
Past or present I'll always protect my..
Rep: 86

The new arc is pretty good mang.


__________________

#4
07-15-2011 09:25 PM
Joined: 11-08-2009
Posts: 5,495
offline
Eric Kripke
Eric Kripke
Bulletproof: Third Time's the Charm
Rep: 133

Are you speaking in general or plot-wise?
The latter is understandable, though “mediocre” is a better term.

#5
07-15-2011 09:27 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 11,986
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 143

It’s very good in general (dunno there is just something awsome about it. ) but plot-wise its average .


__________________

#6
07-15-2011 09:38 PM
Joined: 06-04-2011
Posts: 2,453
offline
Frogstomp
Frogstomp
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 66

Phobetor wrote: Are you speaking in general or plot-wise?
The latter is understandable, though “mediocre” is a better term.



in general. Nothing about it is good.


__________________

SUPPORT THE LIBERATION OF THE LLAMA NATION

#7
07-15-2011 11:23 PM
Joined: 06-25-2011
Posts: 1,470
offline
Anon4
Anon4
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

Is not excellent by any means,But I’d call it decent.


__________________

#8
07-15-2011 11:34 PM
Joined: 05-09-2011
Posts: 2,067
offline
violentrl
violentrl
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73

It’s not even decent. It couldn’t carry on the quality of Soul Society arc and Karakura arc had so much potential. One major reason Bleach sucks is because of the main character Ichigo, I think Kubo intended to create a replica of Yusuke from YYH but failed miserably. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate Bleach. In fact, a lot of animes tried to copy Bleach, like D-gray man, Blue Exorcist and so on but none comes close to the quality of SS arc.

The reason why One Piece is so great is because of well-written plot and everything fits in just right without any holes. In Bleach, nothing makes sense.

IMO, I think Bleach could have ended after Soul Society arc, the reason being that Ichigo doesn’t have a specific goal and I believe that Bleach could have ended a short but great Shonen series. It’s a lot more difficult to write a good but LONG manga than creating am excellent short 100 chapter manga because the longevity is the key. One Piece could retain top notch quality for 1500+ manga while even the great DBZ fell hard after Cell Saga, they could have ended the series after Frieza Saga and it would’ve been in my top 3 manga of ALL-TIME. Cell Saga was solid but the it still doesn’t compare to the big bad Frieza.

#9
07-15-2011 11:39 PM
Joined: 04-06-2011
Posts: 15,645
offline
Openz
Openz
Rare angel
Rep: 138

violent wrote: It’s not even decent. It couldn’t carry on the quality of Soul Society arc and Karakura arc had so much potential. One major reason Bleach sucks is because of the main character Ichigo, I think Kubo intended to create a replica of Yusuke from YYH but failed miserably. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate Bleach. In fact, a lot of animes tried to copy Bleach, like D-gray man, Blue Exorcist and so on but none comes close to the quality of SS arc.

The reason why One Piece is so great is because of well-written plot and everything fits in just right without any holes. In Bleach, nothing makes sense.

IMO, I think Bleach could have ended after Soul Society arc, the reason being that Ichigo doesn’t have a specific goal and I believe that Bleach could have ended a short but great Shonen series. It’s a lot more difficult to write a good but LONG manga than creating am excellent short 100 chapter manga because the longevity is the key. One Piece could retain top notch quality for 1500+ manga while even the great DBZ fell hard after Cell Saga, they could have ended the series after Frieza Saga and it would’ve been in my top 3 manga of ALL-TIME. Cell Saga was solid but the it still doesn’t compare to the big bad Frieza.

no


__________________


~Dark Necter~ 36th Night ruler

#10
07-15-2011 11:41 PM
Joined: 06-25-2011
Posts: 1,470
offline
Anon4
Anon4
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

Well I’ll agree with your point about the SS Arc,nothing in the manga has even come close to the excellence in the last chapters of that one.


__________________

Edited 07-15-2011 11:42 PM by Anon4
#11
07-15-2011 11:50 PM
Joined: 07-14-2011
Posts: 166
offline
Liquid
Liquid
Regular
Rep: 10

Bleach doesn’t have a plot. It’s only redeeming qualities are the fights and some cool characters.

#12
07-16-2011 12:07 AM
Joined: 11-30-2010
Posts: 34,016
offline
nietsnefloW
nietsnefloW
As I love you
Rep: 202

It’s decent, maybe mediocre.

I still enjoy it, nevertheless.


__________________

Illusive Trickster wrote: When have you ever let me down?
<3


#13
07-17-2011 12:52 PM
BullsEye
Guest

violent wrote: It’s not even decent. It couldn’t carry on the quality of Soul Society arc and Karakura arc had so much potential. One major reason Bleach sucks is because of the main character Ichigo, I think Kubo intended to create a replica of Yusuke from YYH but failed miserably. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate Bleach. In fact, a lot of animes tried to copy Bleach, like D-gray man, Blue Exorcist and so on but none comes close to the quality of SS arc.

The reason why One Piece is so great is because of well-written plot and everything fits in just right without any holes. In Bleach, nothing makes sense.

IMO, I think Bleach could have ended after Soul Society arc, the reason being that Ichigo doesn’t have a specific goal and I believe that Bleach could have ended a short but great Shonen series. It’s a lot more difficult to write a good but LONG manga than creating am excellent short 100 chapter manga because the longevity is the key. One Piece could retain top notch quality for 1500+ manga while even the great DBZ fell hard after Cell Saga, they could have ended the series after Frieza Saga and it would’ve been in my top 3 manga of ALL-TIME. Cell Saga was solid but the it still doesn’t compare to the big bad Frieza.



Actually Bleach is cool enough, One Piece isn’t all that great. The whole 250+ episodes is like beating around the bush you might as well skip it all and get to the CP9 arc then skip the rest and get to the Rescue Ace arc. Man OP is like one massive long waste of episodes.

#14
07-17-2011 01:10 PM
Joined: 04-28-2011
Posts: 25,292
offline
Redx
Redx
Great Holy Knight~
Rep: 209

Bleach doesnt suck that bad.

idk why people act like its that horrible.

I know bleach has no plot, no emotion, no depth whatsoever, but for some reason I find myself enjoying it more than naruto...

Also, One Piece is in a league of its own compared to the other members of the HST.


__________________

Edited 07-17-2011 01:11 PM by Redx
#15
07-17-2011 01:15 PM
Joined: 06-19-2011
Posts: 11,986
offline
Very Rare Versace
Very Rare Versace
She like that cocaina
Rep: 143

Redx wrote: Bleach doesnt suck that bad.

idk why people act like its that horrible.

I know bleach has no plot, no emotion, no depth whatsoever, but for some reason I find myself enjoying it more than naruto...

Also, One Piece is in a league of its own compared to the other members of the HST.

Exactly like myslef ,I enjoy Bleach more than naruto for some reason.One Piece is in a league of its own compared to most animes not just the HST.


__________________

#16
07-17-2011 01:17 PM
Joined: 04-28-2011
Posts: 25,292
offline
Redx
Redx
Great Holy Knight~
Rep: 209

DeathxScud wrote:

Redx wrote: Bleach doesnt suck that bad.

idk why people act like its that horrible.

I know bleach has no plot, no emotion, no depth whatsoever, but for some reason I find myself enjoying it more than naruto...

Also, One Piece is in a league of its own compared to the other members of the HST.

Exactly like myslef ,I enjoy Bleach more than naruto for some reason.One Piece is in a league of its own compared to most animes not just the HST.

Indeed.


__________________

#17
07-17-2011 01:27 PM
Joined: 04-11-2011
Posts: 6,974
offline
Cameljockey
Cameljockey
Aesthetics
Rep: 107

so will bleach suck even more if kubo makes ichigo a universe+ buster by the end of his series by even more hax?


__________________

#18
07-17-2011 01:52 PM
No shit sherlock
Guest

And anyone who enjoys that piece of shit has a horrible taste.

#19
07-17-2011 02:30 PM
Joined: 05-27-2011
Posts: 11,063
offline
Raizen
Raizen
Lord of bishonen
Rep: 108

current bleach story line almost exact the same story with yu yu hakusho after the tournament with toguro. bleach still ok which kubo cool art

#20
07-17-2011 02:50 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,040
offline
Slade Robison
Slade Robison
Rapping like no tomorrow
Rep: 241

I like current villain


__________________

Hurricane wrote: There’s always somebody, who really wants to make you fall
But you can rise above, rise above it all
Don’t listen to the lies, that try to make you feel so small
Cause you’re a hurricane, and you’re riding through the storm
Riding through the storm.

Moderated by: -Sheko-, Test Account, Snap, Utsuho Reiuji, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums