Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Most anime today suck is lacking compared to older ones, and the reason why......

[Reply] #61
10-11-2013 12:01 AM
Joined: 07-24-2012
Posts: 21,828
online
The Dan Hibiki
The Dan Hibiki
im basically dark wing duck
Rep: 169

I find that teenage internet critics are the most insightful and well versed in cinema as a whole.


__________________

[Reply] #62
10-11-2013 12:02 AM
Joined: 07-07-2013
Posts: 10,719
offline
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
Ill die smiling
Rep: 92

Saber wrote:

The Dual-Wielded Alchemist wrote:

Saber wrote: Eh I never got to watch the first FMA (properly) cause of Adult Swims wonky anime schedule. Most people tell me to just watch Brotherhood when I ask about the first one.


Ehhh id watch the original FMA
some people like it more than brotherhood
I prefer brotherhood
HOWEVER...
the original is STILL pretty freakin good tbh. Just my opinion
http://kissanime.com/
Heres a site where you can watch BOTH including the movies in good quality


Sweet i’ll give it a look after I get caught up on a few other things (I’m basically being held at gunpoint to catch up on AoT lol.)


I havent even started attack on titan
Hell i havent even caught up on naruto or one piece lol


__________________

[Reply] #63
10-11-2013 12:02 AM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 35,161
online
Snap
Snap
Dark hero
Rep: 233

If you haven’t seen Katanagatari, then you really have no need to watch anything else.


__________________

[Reply] #64
10-11-2013 12:02 AM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 21,448
offline
Ladd
Ladd
The voice of reason.
Rep: 293

Snap wrote:

Fujiwara no Mokou wrote: Lel

And this?

This needs to stop.

Yes.


__________________

Crusader wrote:

GUMI wrote: Sorry, I donít listen to anybody with a Naruto picture as their avatar.

Stop or else ima shove your head up snaps ass, and then shove snaps head up dans ass.
And then shove dans head up my ass.

[Reply] #65
10-11-2013 12:04 AM
Joined: 07-07-2013
Posts: 10,719
offline
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
Ill die smiling
Rep: 92

Ladd wrote:

Snap wrote:

Fujiwara no Mokou wrote: Lel

And this?

This needs to stop.

Yes.


“Lel”?


__________________

[Reply] #66
10-11-2013 12:05 AM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 21,448
offline
Ladd
Ladd
The voice of reason.
Rep: 293

Yes, lel.
It sounds so stupid, and you people aren’t even using it right half the time anyways.


__________________

Crusader wrote:

GUMI wrote: Sorry, I donít listen to anybody with a Naruto picture as their avatar.

Stop or else ima shove your head up snaps ass, and then shove snaps head up dans ass.
And then shove dans head up my ass.

[Reply] #67
10-11-2013 12:06 AM
Joined: 09-24-2012
Posts: 35,161
online
Snap
Snap
Dark hero
Rep: 233

The Dual-Wielded Alchemist wrote:

Ladd wrote:

Snap wrote:

Fujiwara no Mokou wrote: Lel

And this?

This needs to stop.

Yes.


“Lel”?

Yes.

There was a time when it was funny ironically, but you 2013ers have completely ruined it, so you can stop now.


__________________

[Reply] #68
10-11-2013 12:06 AM
Joined: 07-07-2013
Posts: 10,719
offline
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
Ill die smiling
Rep: 92

I guess?


__________________

[Reply] #69
10-11-2013 12:07 AM
Joined: 07-07-2013
Posts: 10,719
offline
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
Ill die smiling
Rep: 92

Snap wrote:

The Dual-Wielded Alchemist wrote:

Ladd wrote:

Snap wrote:

Fujiwara no Mokou wrote: Lel

And this?

This needs to stop.

Yes.


“Lel”?

Yes.

There was a time when it was funny ironically, but you 2013ers have completely ruined it, so you can stop now.


Im honored


__________________

[Reply] #70
10-11-2013 02:07 AM
Joined: 06-04-2013
Posts: 19,635
online
Proto Dude
Proto Dude
The Original Prime Minister
Rep: 172

GayAssFightingHero wrote: I find that teenage internet critics are the most insightful and well versed in cinema as a whole.


I need to page this


__________________

[Reply] #71
10-11-2013 02:18 AM
Joined: 10-14-2010
Posts: 19,322
offline
Kinasin
Kinasin
I'm living in a world of Darkness!!!
Rep: 301

OP is fAYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


__________________

[Reply] #72
10-11-2013 02:18 AM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 34,274
offline
Raniero
Raniero
Two Hands
Rep: 222

Snap wrote:

The Dual-Wielded Alchemist wrote:

Snap wrote: Evangelion is a legend and an anime juggernaut, whether you enjoy it or not.


BETTER THAN FMA?!

Bigger than FMA, that’s for sure.


Eh.

You can’t really say that until you watch Brotherhood yourself.


__________________

[Reply] #73
10-11-2013 02:21 AM
Joined: 08-07-2013
Posts: 2,451
offline
Aegis
Aegis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 71

Nostalgiafag

[Reply] #74
10-11-2013 02:24 AM
Joined: 07-07-2013
Posts: 10,719
offline
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
The Dual-Wielded Alchemist
Ill die smiling
Rep: 92

Raniero wrote:

Snap wrote:

The Dual-Wielded Alchemist wrote:

Snap wrote: Evangelion is a legend and an anime juggernaut, whether you enjoy it or not.


BETTER THAN FMA?!

Bigger than FMA, that’s for sure.


Eh.

You can’t really say that until you watch Brotherhood yourself.


Smh snap
Yu havnt watched brotherhood


__________________

[Reply] #75
10-11-2013 02:27 AM
Joined: 01-28-2012
Posts: 16,193
online
Extra Zero
Extra Zero
#RHS
Rep: 197

He wasn’t saying that Eva was better than FMA, just that it was bigger.

I.E. it did more for the anime industry, is more popular, etc.

You don’t have to have seen Brotherhood to know that much.

[Reply] #76
10-11-2013 02:30 AM
Joined: 06-04-2013
Posts: 19,635
online
Proto Dude
Proto Dude
The Original Prime Minister
Rep: 172

Rage wrote: He wasn’t saying that Eva was better than FMA, just that it was bigger.

I.E. it did more for the anime industry, is more popular, etc.

You don’t have to have seen Brotherhood to know that much.


It is definitely moar popular in Japan & had a bigger impact, but I would think Full Metal Alchemist is more of a fan favourite among the English Anime Community


__________________

[Reply] #77
10-11-2013 02:30 AM
Joined: 10-18-2012
Posts: 34,274
offline
Raniero
Raniero
Two Hands
Rep: 222

Rage wrote: He wasn’t saying that Eva was better than FMA, just that it was bigger.

I.E. it did more for the anime industry, is more popular, etc.

You don’t have to have seen Brotherhood to know that much.


Yeah, for some reason I read “better”.

My mistake.


__________________

[Reply] #78
10-11-2013 02:31 AM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 8,184
offline
Decipher
Decipher
Disney Furries > Anime Furries
Rep: 135

Definetly SAO


__________________


http://www.lolking.net/summoner.php?region=na&summoner_id=48421602

Edited 10-11-2013 02:32 AM by Decipher
[Reply] #79
10-11-2013 02:32 AM
Joined: 08-07-2013
Posts: 2,451
offline
Aegis
Aegis
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 71

Decipher wrote: Definetly SAO



That’s for sure.

[Reply] #80
10-11-2013 02:38 AM
Joined: 01-28-2012
Posts: 16,193
online
Extra Zero
Extra Zero
#RHS
Rep: 197

I don’t get the hate on SAO, lol

I mean sure, it wasn’t anywhere near as good as a lot of people made it out to be, but it certainly wasn’t bad.

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Based Sheko, Snap, GUMI, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums