Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Why does Naruto like Sakura more than Hinata?

#61
06-06-2011 10:42 AM
Joined: 09-02-2010
Posts: 3,906
offline
GOD of GOURMET
GOD of GOURMET
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

annoyance wrote: Square being naruto wanting to bring his friend back.

he hyperventilated grabbed his the place were his hart is and fell to the ground when hearing sasuke kidnapped bee.

he said if he doesnt come back they both die.


COME ON there HAS to be more then just “friendship”.


lol but ssrly you have to admit kishi wrote naruto and sasuke’s bond in a homosexual way.

Edited 06-06-2011 10:43 AM by GOD of GOURMET
#62
06-06-2011 10:46 AM
Joined: 01-15-2011
Posts: 4,550
offline
Hanma Blood
Hanma Blood
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 84

STATIC GOD wrote:

annoyance wrote: Square being naruto wanting to bring his friend back.

he hyperventilated grabbed his the place were his hart is and fell to the ground when hearing sasuke kidnapped bee.

he said if he doesnt come back they both die.


COME ON there HAS to be more then just “friendship”.


lol but ssrly you have to admit kishi wrote naruto and sasuke’s bond in a homosexual way.

No if you had someone that was TRULY your friend and you heard they had become a criminal and kidnapped or killed someone ect. you would be in real shock(maybe not fall to the ground lol) and try to bring them back if you could and lets not forget he made a promise to sakura and you know naruto he never goes back on his word. But I have to agree a bout the homosexual part on a level.


__________________



#63
06-06-2011 10:47 AM
Joined: 04-06-2011
Posts: 15,645
offline
Openz
Openz
Rare angel
Rep: 137

They’re bi


__________________


~Dark Necter~ 36th Night ruler

#64
06-06-2011 10:49 AM
Joined: 09-02-2010
Posts: 3,906
offline
GOD of GOURMET
GOD of GOURMET
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

annoyance wrote:

STATIC GOD wrote:

annoyance wrote: Square being naruto wanting to bring his friend back.

he hyperventilated grabbed his the place were his hart is and fell to the ground when hearing sasuke kidnapped bee.

he said if he doesnt come back they both die.


COME ON there HAS to be more then just “friendship”.


lol but ssrly you have to admit kishi wrote naruto and sasuke’s bond in a homosexual way.

No if you had someone that was TRULY your friend and you heard they had become a criminal and kidnapped or killed someone ect. you would be in real shock(maybe not fall to the ground lol) and try to bring them back if you could and lets not forget he made a promise to sakura and you know naruto he never goes back on his word. But I have to agree a bout the homosexual part on a level.

yes you would be shocked but not like naruto especially when he tried to kill you a few times you would understand he’s evil and kill him before he does anymore harm.

#65
06-06-2011 10:50 AM
Joined: 01-15-2011
Posts: 4,550
offline
Hanma Blood
Hanma Blood
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 84

STATIC GOD wrote:

annoyance wrote:

STATIC GOD wrote:

annoyance wrote: Square being naruto wanting to bring his friend back.

he hyperventilated grabbed his the place were his hart is and fell to the ground when hearing sasuke kidnapped bee.

he said if he doesnt come back they both die.


COME ON there HAS to be more then just “friendship”.


lol but ssrly you have to admit kishi wrote naruto and sasuke’s bond in a homosexual way.

No if you had someone that was TRULY your friend and you heard they had become a criminal and kidnapped or killed someone ect. you would be in real shock(maybe not fall to the ground lol) and try to bring them back if you could and lets not forget he made a promise to sakura and you know naruto he never goes back on his word. But I have to agree a bout the homosexual part on a level.

yes you would be shocked but not like naruto especially when he tried to kill you a few times you would understand he’s evil and kill him before he does anymore harm.

Yeah you have a point.


__________________



#66
06-06-2011 10:51 AM
kid buu
Guest

Ussj Future Trunks2 wrote: “you’re seeing things that arent there. it’s really obvious that sakura still loves sasuke”
yeah...you can love two people you know.

“naruto himself was sure she was lying”
was he? why didnt he say she was lying as soon as she said i love you? oh right because the only thing she lied about was not caring about sasuke and even then she was forcing herself to believe what she was saying out of guilt of loving him. hence “i hate people lying to themselves” not “your lying to me”.

“yes sakura was a bitch always hitting him."
no not always hitting him. this happened very rarely in the manga, and only when he was being an idiot/pervert.
it is also passed off as comic relief as he is never actually hurt.

“scene in chapter 2 she still treated him as crap only a little less around chunnin arc she saw him as a real dude."

the fight with kakashi for the bells
sakura: your pretty good, naruto! *blush*
the first skirmish with zabuza
sakura: what is this feeling? this is naruto...
and sometime after that, she acknowledges her own doubts and uselessness at the fact that naruto is stronger than her. when she enters the exams, she says a speech about giving up for narutos sake (not even thinking about what sasuke might want) in order to not crush naruto’s dream. and after narutos speech at the 10th question, sakura again gave a bright warm smile at him.

“hinata is much more nicer."
so i should like her? hinata stood behind a tree rather than help naruto. hinata stood behind a tree when sakura was there for him. hinata stood by and thought naruto would lose to kiba when sakura never lost faith.

“boobs+nice/shy personality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flat chested bitch who hits him alot”
you sound very shallow. boobs + creepy stalker who thinks committing suicide and forcing you to watch = tru wuv. despite barely saying two sentences to you.
sakura = not a bitch and doesnt hit him alot. the anime overdid her character. in the manga, she likes naruto as early as the first part of the exam, as shown when she is willing to give up her place as a chunin to save naruto’s dream and thinks nothing of sasuke.

“naruto’s words>>>yamato’s words...."
naruto is notoriously naive and foolish. i guess sasuke is gonna come back to the village and be a super nice person cos NARUTO SAYS SO. i guess hinata is some weird girl who acts embarrassed around him COS NARUTO SAYS SOOO! i guess attacking your comrades and disobeying your hokage and supreme commander is a-ok COS NARUTO SAYS SOOOO!

finally, naruto was not backed up by sakura herself, or by sai or by kishi himself.
sai: she was thinking of you.
and sai confirms “i think thats why she couldnt tell you the truth”
SAI DID NOT SAY
“dude she doesnt love you. you got played”.

and finally the clincher

Kishimoto: On the contrary.... I felt like depicting an honest girl, with a surprisingly stubborn impression.
So... she became such a character, but... well... from here on, maybe I should draw her showing a bit more spirit.
I figured I had placed her in a heroin-like situation
But from the readers I was told harshly that she wasn’t heroin-ish at all.
Perhaps I should show depict her a bit more like a heroin
Because you say 'Hinata Hinata,' I say 'She’s not Hinata' "

now we know this is legit because all of it is true so far. sakura was depicted as honest (if you can fake a blush, tell me how). sakura is being portrayed as more of a heroine than ever before (the fight with neji zetzu, becoming a leader, showing her intelligence in figuring out zetsus plans and tricking him).


LOL!hinata was always there for naruto.SHE WAS SHY.she thought that she would get turned back if she talked to naruto.
1)u can LIKE two people,and truely love one.
2)what she ment by,i love u,really was supposed to say,i will respect u for now on.
3)sakura was always a dumb,annoying person.shippuden she was more fucking annoying.
4)ok.now tell me,if u were the shyest fucking person on the planet,and the boy u love was right in front of u,what would u do?and hinata never gave in.sakura gave in everytime she saw explosions from kiba.plus what about pain.every person sakura saved naruto from were low caliber level characters.but against pain,sakura was too scared to help naruto,but WHO came and sacreficed their life for him,hinata,and she knows that she was trembled by pain,and still did this,while sakura was like 70 feet away hiding.
5)sakura.lets see how many times she was turned down by sasuke.hm,alot.hinata’s not only nicer,but she loves naruto,MUCH MORE than sakura love’s sasuke.
6)but she doesn’t.she still loves sasuke.naruto said this,and we know its true.she doesn’t give a damn fuck about naruto.

#67
06-06-2011 12:17 PM
Joined: 09-16-2010
Posts: 5,153
offline
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 77

In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto’s words. When he transformed into Sasuke, he said the EXACT words Sakura wanted to hear. “You sure have a large, charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it..."

“All I want... is for you to acknowledge me," This sentence made Naruto realise why he liked Sakura soo much, they both wanted acknowledgement. Really, Naruto’s plan backfired, and basically made Sakura like Sasuke even more, because of his words. When the real Sasuke showed up however, he just hurt sakura more-so.

Of course, all the scenes where Sakura begins to see Naruto in a better aspect. During the bell test, when Naruto suprises Kakashi by using the kage-bunshin no jutsu to capture him, Sakura blushes fiercely and says “Wow Naruto, you’re pretty good!"

After Zabuza knocked off Naruto’s headband, he got it back, even against a Jounin-level ninja like Zabuza. Sakura then proceeds to say: “What’s this feeling...? Naruto is so..."

Everyone remembers the chuunin exam, and when that 10th question arose, she acted on Naruto’s behalf. “But that silly dream of yours... I don’t want to see it crushed." Not even concerning Sasuke’s feelings about passing, she proceeds to raise her hand so Naruto could continue his dream.

When the chuunin exam reached stage 2. Sasuke was forced into a desperate situation. Against Orochimaru. Sasuke freezes up and cannot continue to fight. After Naruto saves Sasuke from certain death, he is then thrown off the trees, where Sakura saves him. She then yells at Sasuke: “He may be an idiot, but at least he’s not a coward like you!"

During the preliminaries, Sakura was overtaken by Ino. She was about to give up, until Naruto shouted at her to never give up. It’s because of this Sakura is able to throw Ino’s mind out of her, and continue enough to at least tie the match. After, she thanks him.

During Naruto’s fight with Kiba, Naruto says some things about his way of the ninja, sakura then says: “I used to make fun of those words, but I was wrong”.Even more so, she says: “Naruto... Tell everyone..." then Naruto finished her sentence, which is again the EXACT same thing she was thinking, by saying “Don’t underestimate me!".

When Sakura was seated in the arena for the third part, she says: “I’m kind of jealous of you. When I watch you fight, I feel like I have to do my best, and that is an incredible thing," However, Sakura shows no sign of interest in Sasuke when he fights, where-as she did when Naruto fought. She was only worried that Sasuke wouldn’t show up, and she would think the same thing if Naruto wasn’t, if not more-so.

During the Gaara fight, Sakura’s peril drove Naruto to extract all sorts of chakra to save her. “Sakura-chan...I will save Sakura-chan!" When he was getting thrown around, one glance at Sakura gave him enough strength to begin fighting again. Afterwards, when Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her, she smiled, having no doubts. She was happy it was him.

Right before Sasuke left the village, Sakura asked Naruto out on a date. Of course it isn’t a romantic one, but back in the beginning, she would have thought of this interaction to be taboo. Instead, she could have just told him the problem. During the date, the Ichiraku ramen guy (forgot his name) praised Naruto for bringing his girlfriend on a date. Naruto imminently shot up saying he wasn’t her boyfriend, in caution not to get hurt. But instead, Sakura did nothing. This worried Naruto, knowing it wasn’t her usual self. Naruto then assures Sakura that Sasuke wouldn’t do anything bad, because he’s strong, this brings a smile to her face.

Later on, Sakura went to see the 5 genins off, after she got throughly shot down by Sasuke. After seeing Sakura pained, he smiles, in an attempt to make her feel better, saying he knows her pain, a pain where you love someone who doesn’t love you back in the same way. After Naruto said this, she instantly had a flashback of chapter 3, where she realized how she was so wrong about Naruto, this then changes her thoughts of Naruto completely. “Thank you!" she said honestly. Since Naruto was a very special person to her now. After that, Naruto made a promise that he would bring back Sasuke FOR Sakura, because he loved her enough that he would sacrifice himself for her. He didn’t want her to feel the pain he had experienced. He really wanted her to be happy.

In episode 135, after Naruto returned empty-handed, Sakura, whose view of Naruto had completely changed, assured him that nothing was wrong, so as to help keep Naruto from breaking down. She wanted him to stop then and there, SACRIFICING her happiness (giving up hope on Sasuke’s retrieval) so Naruto could be happy. Yet, Naruto said he would never back down. Sakura then grasps her chest, thanking Naruto again, for what he’s trying to do. Then, because of Naruto, she asked Tsunade to make her an apprentice, and vowed that next time, they both would go together! At least this time, Sakura could watch out for Naruto.

Finally, after two and a half years, Naruto returned home with Jiraiya. Sakura is shocked to see him and instantly asks: “How do I look? Have I become more womanly?" She wants HIS opinion of how SHE looks! Afterwards, when Naruto disregards Konohamaru’s request of performing the sexy no jutsu. She admired Naruto for it, thinking: “More than just his height had grown... Naruto, you’ve become an excellent man." After, Naruto smiles and says he has a new and improved ultra-perverted jutsu, while Sakura was still caught up in the moment, says “Yeah, your new ultra-perverted jutsu..“After returning to her senses, she punches Naruto like old times and says: “Where the hell do you expect me to put the way I felt about you earlier?!" As said in Japanese for romantic feelings.

Naruto then asks Sakura on a date, except this time, she accepts! However this time, they don’t have any important matters to discuss. And of course Naruto has to pay, when someone asks someone on a date, the one who asks is prompted to pay.

Now, Sakura learns of Naruto and everything he had gone through/ is going through. She now states that she’ll save both of them, meaning if they rescue Sasuke, she would do anything in her power to help him against Akatsuki. Sakura then finds out about the Kyuubi, she cries in sympathy for him. Naruto, thinking that she was worried about Gaara, tells her that everything will be alright, again, not wanting her to worry. Naruto says: “Don’t worry, I’ll save Gaara!" Sakura replies by saying: “I... Naruto... it’s you that I’m-" and was cut off then and there from Naruto, who said in response: “Let’s hurry!" A moment where something related to Sakura’s feelings were cut off, some Kishi doesn’t want us to know yet.

Now we have a new teammate, his name is Sai. Sai had been reading on emotions and remarked about Sakura’s emotions towards Naruto. He says: “Sakura-san, it’s times like this that... Hmm... How should I put it... You’re very nice to Naruto-kun. Where those feelings come from is something I don’t understand, but in a book, it said this-" and once again, was cut off, more feelings for Sakura that are yet to be revealed. Naruto cut her off by saying: “Everyone, it’s time to go."

During the Heaven and Earth bridge arc, Naruto goes into his KN4 form, which he cannot control yet. He goes into this form after hearing Orochimaru badmouth Sasuke. Sakura was worried about him, a guilt trip ran down her spine as she saw Naruto trying even harder than before, just to get Sasuke back. She really didn’t want to see Naruto like this, and after Kabuto made a smart-ass remark about Naruto, Her emotions ran free as she recalled the Naruto who promised to bring Sasuke back. Crying as hard as she was, she ran in to try and calm Naruto down, just like she attempted to do to Sasuke in the FoD. Unknown about what that form could cause to Naruto. She tried to tell him things didn’t have to be like this, but the sheer force of the Kyuubi knocked her away.

After Orochimaru retreated, Yamato sealed the Kyuubi. Sakura, seeing this technique, wanted to learn how to use the technique so she could help Naruto survive. After Yamato assured her she couldn’t, she said: “It’s always like this... The things I can do for Naruto are so small.“But, even though Yamato had Naruto in a stable condition, she still wanted to help him, in any way possible. Because Naruto had always helped her. She wanted to help Naruto too. Finally, after watching Sakura’s emotions run, Yamato says: “It’s not a matter of big or small. What’s important is the strength of feelings you have for Naruto. Sakura, I can tell by looking at you. In reality, you-" and once again, the third time, he was cut off by Naruto. More of Sakura’s feelings toward Naruto yet to be released.

And of course, in chapter 319, Sakura takes a look at the picture of team 7, and cries. After the tear drop falls, we see Naruto staring at the sky, who said: “Cool, a shooting star!" Which then he flashbacked about Sasuke. Another scene that shows Naruto and Sakura are perfectly in synch. Naruto then proceeds to split the waterfall in half, which seemed impossible before.

Let’s not forget the cute little moment where Sakura volunteered to feed Naruto ramen with a smile. (The smile itself can be interpreted as being suggestive)

Also, the scene where Tobi blew Naruto back and Hinata got really worried about him. Sakura said that it’s gonna take far more than that to stop Naruto. That shows that she has complete confidence in him.

thats all the “sakura likes naruto” moments.

“hinata was always there for naruto.SHE WAS SHY”
and where was she? hiding behind a fucking tree! thats not being there for anyone.

“what she ment by,i love u,really was supposed to say,i will respect u for now on."
as seen in my list, she respected naruto and liked naruto as early as the chunin exams.

“shippuden she was more fucking annoying."
i fail to see it.

“and hinata never gave in”
some would say its stupidity. the only two times she “never gave in” it almost got her killed. i was screaming at naruto “tell her to stop! do you want her to die?"
hinata “saved” naruto by ignoring his pleas for her to get away from the battlefield. this shows a distinct lack of faith and respect in the person she supposedly loves.

“sakura was too scared to help naruto”
no she knew it wouldnt do a thing. show me a manga panel/quote of her being scared of pain. she was more scared of kyuubi than anything. and she overcame that fear by telling everyone else to get back while she went to rescue hinata.

“but WHO came and sacreficed their life for him,hinata,and she knows that she was trembled by pain,and still did this,while sakura was like 70 feet away hiding."
hinata was told she would only get in the way by several people and she ignored them all. sakura actually FOLLOWS orders. but hinata seems to think shes above them.

“sakura.lets see how many times she was turned down by sasuke.hm,alot”
never. he had the chance to turn her down but all he said was thank you.

".hinata’s not only nicer,but she loves naruto”
so does sakura. and i dont give a shit if shes nicer. as i proved, hinata is obsessed, selfish and has a blatant disregard for narutos feelings (never was there for him when he really needed it) doesnt care about what naruto wants (he told her to get away, as did her other clanmember and she ignored them both.). sakura has immense faith and respect in narutos power and gets fucking pissed off should anyone insult him. she also screams for naruto to come to their aid not knowing if he was right there or a thousand miles away. hinata doubted naruto so many times its hilarious. now she thinks shes gonna fight this war for him? naruto doesnt need her help.

“she loves naruto,MUCH MORE than sakura love’s sasuke."
true. but we know sakura loves naruto more than hinata does, or she wouldnt have complete and total faith in him as well as complete trust and respect for narutos wishes (she acknowledged the battle between naruto and sasuke wasnt for her to get involved in)

“but she doesn’t.she still loves sasuke.naruto said this,and we know its true”
kishimoto himself said in an interview he portrayed sakura as an hinest person in the confession.
naruto said sakura was lying to herself. sakura says only she can know what she feels, not him. and naruto wasnt talking about whether he believed the “i love you”. he only said she lied to herself, after sakura said “i no longer care about sasuke”.
sakura does not still love sasuke as much as she loves naruto.
naruto makes her warm and happy.
sasuke makes her fearful hurt and depressed.

" she doesn’t give a damn fuck about naruto”
i refer you to reread the manga and watch for sakura showing concern and faith in naruto. hell she cried her eyes out when he lost control of himself to kyuubi. how is that not caring?

#68
06-06-2011 01:50 PM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 8,920
offline
The Lost and The Damned
The Lost and The Damned
Am I the worst?
Rep: 160

Naruto is clearly in love with Sasuke. Saying otherwise is like saying that Sora isn’t in love with Riku in Kingdom Hearts. Speaking of which; does anybody else notice how EERILY similar Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are to Sora, Riku and Kairi?


__________________

#69
06-06-2011 02:52 PM
Joined: 09-02-2010
Posts: 3,906
offline
GOD of GOURMET
GOD of GOURMET
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto’s words. When he transformed into Sasuke, he said the EXACT words Sakura wanted to hear. “You sure have a large, charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it..."

“All I want... is for you to acknowledge me," This sentence made Naruto realise why he liked Sakura soo much, they both wanted acknowledgement. Really, Naruto’s plan backfired, and basically made Sakura like Sasuke even more, because of his words. When the real Sasuke showed up however, he just hurt sakura more-so.

Of course, all the scenes where Sakura begins to see Naruto in a better aspect. During the bell test, when Naruto suprises Kakashi by using the kage-bunshin no jutsu to capture him, Sakura blushes fiercely and says “Wow Naruto, you’re pretty good!"

After Zabuza knocked off Naruto’s headband, he got it back, even against a Jounin-level ninja like Zabuza. Sakura then proceeds to say: “What’s this feeling...? Naruto is so..."

Everyone remembers the chuunin exam, and when that 10th question arose, she acted on Naruto’s behalf. “But that silly dream of yours... I don’t want to see it crushed." Not even concerning Sasuke’s feelings about passing, she proceeds to raise her hand so Naruto could continue his dream.

When the chuunin exam reached stage 2. Sasuke was forced into a desperate situation. Against Orochimaru. Sasuke freezes up and cannot continue to fight. After Naruto saves Sasuke from certain death, he is then thrown off the trees, where Sakura saves him. She then yells at Sasuke: “He may be an idiot, but at least he’s not a coward like you!"

During the preliminaries, Sakura was overtaken by Ino. She was about to give up, until Naruto shouted at her to never give up. It’s because of this Sakura is able to throw Ino’s mind out of her, and continue enough to at least tie the match. After, she thanks him.

During Naruto’s fight with Kiba, Naruto says some things about his way of the ninja, sakura then says: “I used to make fun of those words, but I was wrong”.Even more so, she says: “Naruto... Tell everyone..." then Naruto finished her sentence, which is again the EXACT same thing she was thinking, by saying “Don’t underestimate me!".

When Sakura was seated in the arena for the third part, she says: “I’m kind of jealous of you. When I watch you fight, I feel like I have to do my best, and that is an incredible thing," However, Sakura shows no sign of interest in Sasuke when he fights, where-as she did when Naruto fought. She was only worried that Sasuke wouldn’t show up, and she would think the same thing if Naruto wasn’t, if not more-so.

During the Gaara fight, Sakura’s peril drove Naruto to extract all sorts of chakra to save her. “Sakura-chan...I will save Sakura-chan!" When he was getting thrown around, one glance at Sakura gave him enough strength to begin fighting again. Afterwards, when Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her, she smiled, having no doubts. She was happy it was him.

Right before Sasuke left the village, Sakura asked Naruto out on a date. Of course it isn’t a romantic one, but back in the beginning, she would have thought of this interaction to be taboo. Instead, she could have just told him the problem. During the date, the Ichiraku ramen guy (forgot his name) praised Naruto for bringing his girlfriend on a date. Naruto imminently shot up saying he wasn’t her boyfriend, in caution not to get hurt. But instead, Sakura did nothing. This worried Naruto, knowing it wasn’t her usual self. Naruto then assures Sakura that Sasuke wouldn’t do anything bad, because he’s strong, this brings a smile to her face.

Later on, Sakura went to see the 5 genins off, after she got throughly shot down by Sasuke. After seeing Sakura pained, he smiles, in an attempt to make her feel better, saying he knows her pain, a pain where you love someone who doesn’t love you back in the same way. After Naruto said this, she instantly had a flashback of chapter 3, where she realized how she was so wrong about Naruto, this then changes her thoughts of Naruto completely. “Thank you!" she said honestly. Since Naruto was a very special person to her now. After that, Naruto made a promise that he would bring back Sasuke FOR Sakura, because he loved her enough that he would sacrifice himself for her. He didn’t want her to feel the pain he had experienced. He really wanted her to be happy.

In episode 135, after Naruto returned empty-handed, Sakura, whose view of Naruto had completely changed, assured him that nothing was wrong, so as to help keep Naruto from breaking down. She wanted him to stop then and there, SACRIFICING her happiness (giving up hope on Sasuke’s retrieval) so Naruto could be happy. Yet, Naruto said he would never back down. Sakura then grasps her chest, thanking Naruto again, for what he’s trying to do. Then, because of Naruto, she asked Tsunade to make her an apprentice, and vowed that next time, they both would go together! At least this time, Sakura could watch out for Naruto.

Finally, after two and a half years, Naruto returned home with Jiraiya. Sakura is shocked to see him and instantly asks: “How do I look? Have I become more womanly?" She wants HIS opinion of how SHE looks! Afterwards, when Naruto disregards Konohamaru’s request of performing the sexy no jutsu. She admired Naruto for it, thinking: “More than just his height had grown... Naruto, you’ve become an excellent man." After, Naruto smiles and says he has a new and improved ultra-perverted jutsu, while Sakura was still caught up in the moment, says “Yeah, your new ultra-perverted jutsu..“After returning to her senses, she punches Naruto like old times and says: “Where the hell do you expect me to put the way I felt about you earlier?!" As said in Japanese for romantic feelings.

Naruto then asks Sakura on a date, except this time, she accepts! However this time, they don’t have any important matters to discuss. And of course Naruto has to pay, when someone asks someone on a date, the one who asks is prompted to pay.

Now, Sakura learns of Naruto and everything he had gone through/ is going through. She now states that she’ll save both of them, meaning if they rescue Sasuke, she would do anything in her power to help him against Akatsuki. Sakura then finds out about the Kyuubi, she cries in sympathy for him. Naruto, thinking that she was worried about Gaara, tells her that everything will be alright, again, not wanting her to worry. Naruto says: “Don’t worry, I’ll save Gaara!" Sakura replies by saying: “I... Naruto... it’s you that I’m-" and was cut off then and there from Naruto, who said in response: “Let’s hurry!" A moment where something related to Sakura’s feelings were cut off, some Kishi doesn’t want us to know yet.

Now we have a new teammate, his name is Sai. Sai had been reading on emotions and remarked about Sakura’s emotions towards Naruto. He says: “Sakura-san, it’s times like this that... Hmm... How should I put it... You’re very nice to Naruto-kun. Where those feelings come from is something I don’t understand, but in a book, it said this-" and once again, was cut off, more feelings for Sakura that are yet to be revealed. Naruto cut her off by saying: “Everyone, it’s time to go."

During the Heaven and Earth bridge arc, Naruto goes into his KN4 form, which he cannot control yet. He goes into this form after hearing Orochimaru badmouth Sasuke. Sakura was worried about him, a guilt trip ran down her spine as she saw Naruto trying even harder than before, just to get Sasuke back. She really didn’t want to see Naruto like this, and after Kabuto made a smart-ass remark about Naruto, Her emotions ran free as she recalled the Naruto who promised to bring Sasuke back. Crying as hard as she was, she ran in to try and calm Naruto down, just like she attempted to do to Sasuke in the FoD. Unknown about what that form could cause to Naruto. She tried to tell him things didn’t have to be like this, but the sheer force of the Kyuubi knocked her away.

After Orochimaru retreated, Yamato sealed the Kyuubi. Sakura, seeing this technique, wanted to learn how to use the technique so she could help Naruto survive. After Yamato assured her she couldn’t, she said: “It’s always like this... The things I can do for Naruto are so small.“But, even though Yamato had Naruto in a stable condition, she still wanted to help him, in any way possible. Because Naruto had always helped her. She wanted to help Naruto too. Finally, after watching Sakura’s emotions run, Yamato says: “It’s not a matter of big or small. What’s important is the strength of feelings you have for Naruto. Sakura, I can tell by looking at you. In reality, you-" and once again, the third time, he was cut off by Naruto. More of Sakura’s feelings toward Naruto yet to be released.

And of course, in chapter 319, Sakura takes a look at the picture of team 7, and cries. After the tear drop falls, we see Naruto staring at the sky, who said: “Cool, a shooting star!" Which then he flashbacked about Sasuke. Another scene that shows Naruto and Sakura are perfectly in synch. Naruto then proceeds to split the waterfall in half, which seemed impossible before.

Let’s not forget the cute little moment where Sakura volunteered to feed Naruto ramen with a smile. (The smile itself can be interpreted as being suggestive)

Also, the scene where Tobi blew Naruto back and Hinata got really worried about him. Sakura said that it’s gonna take far more than that to stop Naruto. That shows that she has complete confidence in him.

thats all the “sakura likes naruto” moments.

“hinata was always there for naruto.SHE WAS SHY”
and where was she? hiding behind a fucking tree! thats not being there for anyone.

“what she ment by,i love u,really was supposed to say,i will respect u for now on."
as seen in my list, she respected naruto and liked naruto as early as the chunin exams.

“shippuden she was more fucking annoying."
i fail to see it.

“and hinata never gave in”
some would say its stupidity. the only two times she “never gave in” it almost got her killed. i was screaming at naruto “tell her to stop! do you want her to die?"
hinata “saved” naruto by ignoring his pleas for her to get away from the battlefield. this shows a distinct lack of faith and respect in the person she supposedly loves.

“sakura was too scared to help naruto”
no she knew it wouldnt do a thing. show me a manga panel/quote of her being scared of pain. she was more scared of kyuubi than anything. and she overcame that fear by telling everyone else to get back while she went to rescue hinata.

“but WHO came and sacreficed their life for him,hinata,and she knows that she was trembled by pain,and still did this,while sakura was like 70 feet away hiding."
hinata was told she would only get in the way by several people and she ignored them all. sakura actually FOLLOWS orders. but hinata seems to think shes above them.

“sakura.lets see how many times she was turned down by sasuke.hm,alot”
never. he had the chance to turn her down but all he said was thank you.

".hinata’s not only nicer,but she loves naruto”
so does sakura. and i dont give a shit if shes nicer. as i proved, hinata is obsessed, selfish and has a blatant disregard for narutos feelings (never was there for him when he really needed it) doesnt care about what naruto wants (he told her to get away, as did her other clanmember and she ignored them both.). sakura has immense faith and respect in narutos power and gets fucking pissed off should anyone insult him. she also screams for naruto to come to their aid not knowing if he was right there or a thousand miles away. hinata doubted naruto so many times its hilarious. now she thinks shes gonna fight this war for him? naruto doesnt need her help.

“she loves naruto,MUCH MORE than sakura love’s sasuke."
true. but we know sakura loves naruto more than hinata does, or she wouldnt have complete and total faith in him as well as complete trust and respect for narutos wishes (she acknowledged the battle between naruto and sasuke wasnt for her to get involved in)

“but she doesn’t.she still loves sasuke.naruto said this,and we know its true”
kishimoto himself said in an interview he portrayed sakura as an hinest person in the confession.
naruto said sakura was lying to herself. sakura says only she can know what she feels, not him. and naruto wasnt talking about whether he believed the “i love you”. he only said she lied to herself, after sakura said “i no longer care about sasuke”.
sakura does not still love sasuke as much as she loves naruto.
naruto makes her warm and happy.
sasuke makes her fearful hurt and depressed.

" she doesn’t give a damn fuck about naruto”
i refer you to reread the manga and watch for sakura showing concern and faith in naruto. hell she cried her eyes out when he lost control of himself to kyuubi. how is that not caring?

BUWHAHAHAHAH actually believe somebody is going to read that^

really sakura sees naruto as an BROTHER nothing more nothing less.

edited: i actually saw this line
“hinata was told she would only get in the way by several people and she ignored them all. sakura actually FOLLOWS orders. but hinata seems to think shes above them."

lawl first of all if hinata didnt but in naruto would’v been dead second of all hinata doesnt think she’s above the rules she wanted to save the one she loved or die trying.lawl"she wanted to commit suicide"lawl. you’re not that much of an romantic i see or 13 years old and under if you cant understand something that obvious.

Edited 06-06-2011 02:59 PM by GOD of GOURMET
#70
06-06-2011 06:43 PM
Joined: 02-22-2010
Posts: 1,304
offline
Read This If U Luv Nuts Busted In Yo Ass
Read This If U Luv Nuts Busted In Yo Ass
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 63

Here’s even better question for OP:

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A VS TOPIC!?

Edited 06-06-2011 06:43 PM by Read This If U Luv Nuts Busted In Yo Ass
#71
06-06-2011 10:26 PM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 8,920
offline
The Lost and The Damned
The Lost and The Damned
Am I the worst?
Rep: 160

Pandorum wrote: Here’s even better question for OP:

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A VS TOPIC!?



This.


__________________

#72
06-07-2011 07:23 AM
Joined: 09-16-2010
Posts: 5,153
offline
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 77

“lawl first of all if hinata didnt but in naruto would’v been dead”
we dont know what would have happened. but if hinata didnt step in, naruto still would have let the kyuubi out.

“hinata doesnt think she’s above the rules she wanted to save the one she loved or die trying.lawl”
she ignored her superiors to save someone she loves. i dont care what the reason is, its still defying orders (naruto did the same thing in the war. he has good intentions wanting to save his friends from madara but hes putting everyone in danger and defying his hokage.

#73
06-07-2011 09:22 AM
Joined: 09-02-2010
Posts: 3,906
offline
GOD of GOURMET
GOD of GOURMET
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 68

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: “lawl first of all if hinata didnt but in naruto would’v been dead”
we dont know what would have happened. but if hinata didnt step in, naruto still would have let the kyuubi out.

“hinata doesnt think she’s above the rules she wanted to save the one she loved or die trying.lawl”
she ignored her superiors to save someone she loves. i dont care what the reason is, its still defying orders (naruto did the same thing in the war. he has good intentions wanting to save his friends from madara but hes putting everyone in danger and defying his hokage.

no pein was about to kil naruto. naruto didnt want to bring out the kyuubi but by seeing hinata risking her live to save him and he she said she loves him he went on a rampage only his father could stop him.

who the fuck cares about that if you want to save you’re loved one you do it no matter wich assholes says otherwise. and were was it stated that tsunade said she wasnt allowed to save naruto???

#74
06-07-2011 10:40 AM
kid buu
Guest

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: In the beginning, Sakura hated Naruto, like when Kakashi interviewed them. Kakashi: And what do you hate? Sakura: Naruto! She thought, for the most part, Naruto was annoying. And yet, already in the beginning, we see that her dream came true, from Naruto’s words. When he transformed into Sasuke, he said the EXACT words Sakura wanted to hear. “You sure have a large, charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it..."

“All I want... is for you to acknowledge me," This sentence made Naruto realise why he liked Sakura soo much, they both wanted acknowledgement. Really, Naruto’s plan backfired, and basically made Sakura like Sasuke even more, because of his words. When the real Sasuke showed up however, he just hurt sakura more-so.

Of course, all the scenes where Sakura begins to see Naruto in a better aspect. During the bell test, when Naruto suprises Kakashi by using the kage-bunshin no jutsu to capture him, Sakura blushes fiercely and says “Wow Naruto, you’re pretty good!"

After Zabuza knocked off Naruto’s headband, he got it back, even against a Jounin-level ninja like Zabuza. Sakura then proceeds to say: “What’s this feeling...? Naruto is so..."

Everyone remembers the chuunin exam, and when that 10th question arose, she acted on Naruto’s behalf. “But that silly dream of yours... I don’t want to see it crushed." Not even concerning Sasuke’s feelings about passing, she proceeds to raise her hand so Naruto could continue his dream.

When the chuunin exam reached stage 2. Sasuke was forced into a desperate situation. Against Orochimaru. Sasuke freezes up and cannot continue to fight. After Naruto saves Sasuke from certain death, he is then thrown off the trees, where Sakura saves him. She then yells at Sasuke: “He may be an idiot, but at least he’s not a coward like you!"

During the preliminaries, Sakura was overtaken by Ino. She was about to give up, until Naruto shouted at her to never give up. It’s because of this Sakura is able to throw Ino’s mind out of her, and continue enough to at least tie the match. After, she thanks him.

During Naruto’s fight with Kiba, Naruto says some things about his way of the ninja, sakura then says: “I used to make fun of those words, but I was wrong”.Even more so, she says: “Naruto... Tell everyone..." then Naruto finished her sentence, which is again the EXACT same thing she was thinking, by saying “Don’t underestimate me!".

When Sakura was seated in the arena for the third part, she says: “I’m kind of jealous of you. When I watch you fight, I feel like I have to do my best, and that is an incredible thing," However, Sakura shows no sign of interest in Sasuke when he fights, where-as she did when Naruto fought. She was only worried that Sasuke wouldn’t show up, and she would think the same thing if Naruto wasn’t, if not more-so.

During the Gaara fight, Sakura’s peril drove Naruto to extract all sorts of chakra to save her. “Sakura-chan...I will save Sakura-chan!" When he was getting thrown around, one glance at Sakura gave him enough strength to begin fighting again. Afterwards, when Sasuke told her it was Naruto who saved her, she smiled, having no doubts. She was happy it was him.

Right before Sasuke left the village, Sakura asked Naruto out on a date. Of course it isn’t a romantic one, but back in the beginning, she would have thought of this interaction to be taboo. Instead, she could have just told him the problem. During the date, the Ichiraku ramen guy (forgot his name) praised Naruto for bringing his girlfriend on a date. Naruto imminently shot up saying he wasn’t her boyfriend, in caution not to get hurt. But instead, Sakura did nothing. This worried Naruto, knowing it wasn’t her usual self. Naruto then assures Sakura that Sasuke wouldn’t do anything bad, because he’s strong, this brings a smile to her face.

Later on, Sakura went to see the 5 genins off, after she got throughly shot down by Sasuke. After seeing Sakura pained, he smiles, in an attempt to make her feel better, saying he knows her pain, a pain where you love someone who doesn’t love you back in the same way. After Naruto said this, she instantly had a flashback of chapter 3, where she realized how she was so wrong about Naruto, this then changes her thoughts of Naruto completely. “Thank you!" she said honestly. Since Naruto was a very special person to her now. After that, Naruto made a promise that he would bring back Sasuke FOR Sakura, because he loved her enough that he would sacrifice himself for her. He didn’t want her to feel the pain he had experienced. He really wanted her to be happy.

In episode 135, after Naruto returned empty-handed, Sakura, whose view of Naruto had completely changed, assured him that nothing was wrong, so as to help keep Naruto from breaking down. She wanted him to stop then and there, SACRIFICING her happiness (giving up hope on Sasuke’s retrieval) so Naruto could be happy. Yet, Naruto said he would never back down. Sakura then grasps her chest, thanking Naruto again, for what he’s trying to do. Then, because of Naruto, she asked Tsunade to make her an apprentice, and vowed that next time, they both would go together! At least this time, Sakura could watch out for Naruto.

Finally, after two and a half years, Naruto returned home with Jiraiya. Sakura is shocked to see him and instantly asks: “How do I look? Have I become more womanly?" She wants HIS opinion of how SHE looks! Afterwards, when Naruto disregards Konohamaru’s request of performing the sexy no jutsu. She admired Naruto for it, thinking: “More than just his height had grown... Naruto, you’ve become an excellent man." After, Naruto smiles and says he has a new and improved ultra-perverted jutsu, while Sakura was still caught up in the moment, says “Yeah, your new ultra-perverted jutsu..“After returning to her senses, she punches Naruto like old times and says: “Where the hell do you expect me to put the way I felt about you earlier?!" As said in Japanese for romantic feelings.

Naruto then asks Sakura on a date, except this time, she accepts! However this time, they don’t have any important matters to discuss. And of course Naruto has to pay, when someone asks someone on a date, the one who asks is prompted to pay.

Now, Sakura learns of Naruto and everything he had gone through/ is going through. She now states that she’ll save both of them, meaning if they rescue Sasuke, she would do anything in her power to help him against Akatsuki. Sakura then finds out about the Kyuubi, she cries in sympathy for him. Naruto, thinking that she was worried about Gaara, tells her that everything will be alright, again, not wanting her to worry. Naruto says: “Don’t worry, I’ll save Gaara!" Sakura replies by saying: “I... Naruto... it’s you that I’m-" and was cut off then and there from Naruto, who said in response: “Let’s hurry!" A moment where something related to Sakura’s feelings were cut off, some Kishi doesn’t want us to know yet.

Now we have a new teammate, his name is Sai. Sai had been reading on emotions and remarked about Sakura’s emotions towards Naruto. He says: “Sakura-san, it’s times like this that... Hmm... How should I put it... You’re very nice to Naruto-kun. Where those feelings come from is something I don’t understand, but in a book, it said this-" and once again, was cut off, more feelings for Sakura that are yet to be revealed. Naruto cut her off by saying: “Everyone, it’s time to go."

During the Heaven and Earth bridge arc, Naruto goes into his KN4 form, which he cannot control yet. He goes into this form after hearing Orochimaru badmouth Sasuke. Sakura was worried about him, a guilt trip ran down her spine as she saw Naruto trying even harder than before, just to get Sasuke back. She really didn’t want to see Naruto like this, and after Kabuto made a smart-ass remark about Naruto, Her emotions ran free as she recalled the Naruto who promised to bring Sasuke back. Crying as hard as she was, she ran in to try and calm Naruto down, just like she attempted to do to Sasuke in the FoD. Unknown about what that form could cause to Naruto. She tried to tell him things didn’t have to be like this, but the sheer force of the Kyuubi knocked her away.

After Orochimaru retreated, Yamato sealed the Kyuubi. Sakura, seeing this technique, wanted to learn how to use the technique so she could help Naruto survive. After Yamato assured her she couldn’t, she said: “It’s always like this... The things I can do for Naruto are so small.“But, even though Yamato had Naruto in a stable condition, she still wanted to help him, in any way possible. Because Naruto had always helped her. She wanted to help Naruto too. Finally, after watching Sakura’s emotions run, Yamato says: “It’s not a matter of big or small. What’s important is the strength of feelings you have for Naruto. Sakura, I can tell by looking at you. In reality, you-" and once again, the third time, he was cut off by Naruto. More of Sakura’s feelings toward Naruto yet to be released.

And of course, in chapter 319, Sakura takes a look at the picture of team 7, and cries. After the tear drop falls, we see Naruto staring at the sky, who said: “Cool, a shooting star!" Which then he flashbacked about Sasuke. Another scene that shows Naruto and Sakura are perfectly in synch. Naruto then proceeds to split the waterfall in half, which seemed impossible before.

Let’s not forget the cute little moment where Sakura volunteered to feed Naruto ramen with a smile. (The smile itself can be interpreted as being suggestive)

Also, the scene where Tobi blew Naruto back and Hinata got really worried about him. Sakura said that it’s gonna take far more than that to stop Naruto. That shows that she has complete confidence in him.

thats all the “sakura likes naruto” moments.

“hinata was always there for naruto.SHE WAS SHY”
and where was she? hiding behind a fucking tree! thats not being there for anyone.

“what she ment by,i love u,really was supposed to say,i will respect u for now on."
as seen in my list, she respected naruto and liked naruto as early as the chunin exams.

“shippuden she was more fucking annoying."
i fail to see it.

“and hinata never gave in”
some would say its stupidity. the only two times she “never gave in” it almost got her killed. i was screaming at naruto “tell her to stop! do you want her to die?"
hinata “saved” naruto by ignoring his pleas for her to get away from the battlefield. this shows a distinct lack of faith and respect in the person she supposedly loves.

“sakura was too scared to help naruto”
no she knew it wouldnt do a thing. show me a manga panel/quote of her being scared of pain. she was more scared of kyuubi than anything. and she overcame that fear by telling everyone else to get back while she went to rescue hinata.

“but WHO came and sacreficed their life for him,hinata,and she knows that she was trembled by pain,and still did this,while sakura was like 70 feet away hiding."
hinata was told she would only get in the way by several people and she ignored them all. sakura actually FOLLOWS orders. but hinata seems to think shes above them.

“sakura.lets see how many times she was turned down by sasuke.hm,alot”
never. he had the chance to turn her down but all he said was thank you.

".hinata’s not only nicer,but she loves naruto”
so does sakura. and i dont give a shit if shes nicer. as i proved, hinata is obsessed, selfish and has a blatant disregard for narutos feelings (never was there for him when he really needed it) doesnt care about what naruto wants (he told her to get away, as did her other clanmember and she ignored them both.). sakura has immense faith and respect in narutos power and gets fucking pissed off should anyone insult him. she also screams for naruto to come to their aid not knowing if he was right there or a thousand miles away. hinata doubted naruto so many times its hilarious. now she thinks shes gonna fight this war for him? naruto doesnt need her help.

“she loves naruto,MUCH MORE than sakura love’s sasuke."
true. but we know sakura loves naruto more than hinata does, or she wouldnt have complete and total faith in him as well as complete trust and respect for narutos wishes (she acknowledged the battle between naruto and sasuke wasnt for her to get involved in)

“but she doesn’t.she still loves sasuke.naruto said this,and we know its true”
kishimoto himself said in an interview he portrayed sakura as an hinest person in the confession.
naruto said sakura was lying to herself. sakura says only she can know what she feels, not him. and naruto wasnt talking about whether he believed the “i love you”. he only said she lied to herself, after sakura said “i no longer care about sasuke”.
sakura does not still love sasuke as much as she loves naruto.
naruto makes her warm and happy.
sasuke makes her fearful hurt and depressed.

" she doesn’t give a damn fuck about naruto”
i refer you to reread the manga and watch for sakura showing concern and faith in naruto. hell she cried her eyes out when he lost control of himself to kyuubi. how is that not caring?


about the sakura pain hinata naruto thing.the thing is anyone who follows orders all the time,is usually killed.hinata likes naruto.and dont change what u fucking said.u said hinata was NEVER there for naruto.now u just want to say this to cover u up.hinata never thought she was above anyone.if sakura actually liked naruto,she would have rushed to his aid,but she doesn’t,and she is a hopeless loser.

#75
06-07-2011 10:48 AM
kid buu
Guest

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: “lawl first of all if hinata didnt but in naruto would’v been dead”
we dont know what would have happened. but if hinata didnt step in, naruto still would have let the kyuubi out.

“hinata doesnt think she’s above the rules she wanted to save the one she loved or die trying.lawl”
she ignored her superiors to save someone she loves. i dont care what the reason is, its still defying orders (naruto did the same thing in the war. he has good intentions wanting to save his friends from madara but hes putting everyone in danger and defying his hokage.


what would have forced him?naruto at that point still needs a dead,or severly injured friend to be on an enough rampage for the kyuubi to be released.pain was about to destroy him.when he has a life or death situationonly a small portion comes out.

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!!???ok if ur son was in a war he couldn’t win,and u had a high tech machinary that could end it,and ur son was about to die,what the fuck would u do?u would just let ur son die just because ur boss told u to?thats abandoning ur own son.its like ur never cared about him.

#76
06-07-2011 10:50 AM
kid buu
Guest

kid buu wrote:

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: “lawl first of all if hinata didnt but in naruto would’v been dead”
we dont know what would have happened. but if hinata didnt step in, naruto still would have let the kyuubi out.

“hinata doesnt think she’s above the rules she wanted to save the one she loved or die trying.lawl”
she ignored her superiors to save someone she loves. i dont care what the reason is, its still defying orders (naruto did the same thing in the war. he has good intentions wanting to save his friends from madara but hes putting everyone in danger and defying his hokage.


what would have forced him?naruto at that point still needs a dead,or severly injured friend to be on an enough rampage for the kyuubi to be released.pain was about to destroy him.when he has a life or death situation a small portion comes out.

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!!???ok if ur son was in a war he couldn’t win,and u had a high tech machinary that could end it,and ur son was about to die,what the fuck would u do?u would just let ur son die just because ur boss told u to?thats abandoning ur own son.its like ur never cared about him.


fixed.i messed up the word situation.anyway USSJ FUTURE TRUNKS,u dont know what the fuck ur talking about.

#77
06-09-2011 08:33 PM
SakuraIsRetarded
Guest

1.Sakura still LOVES sasgay, she even rejected that random guy while thinking of sasgay.
2. Whoever said guys find their female friend’s nonattractive, is full of shit its usually the other way around. I would/have fuck/ed any girl that’s my friend unless she’s ugly lol.
3.Third of all sakura acts like she’s been a fucking relationship with Sasgay when shes just obssessed without how hot he looks, talk about a shallow idiot. She would be in love with bin laden if he was hot looking. She would be one of his 20 wives.
4.Hinata is shy and will get with naruto, naruto is just busy saving the world. Why the hell would he go off dating a girl when there’s a war.
5. Sasgay is going to get with Sakura if you don’t see why, you deserve the death penalty because you’re ignorant or mentally disabled.

#78
06-09-2011 08:40 PM
SakuraFanNOT
Guest

Sakura is a fucking bitch, she just causes pain for naruto. Hell even Sai said the same thing. And why is it, that every girl in this series fucking sucks. The only thing sakura has done besides being a huge burden is killing sasori which was a HUGE fluke. It’s like konohomaru beating kakashi. I’m sure 90% of the fanbase would agree every time Sakura pops onto the screen we want to pop her one because of her constant complaining.

#79
08-07-2011 01:58 PM
Uzimaki_Naruto_savior_of_the_world4
Guest

ussr trunks you are a fucking retard you don’t pay attention to blatant facts your logic is a bunch of muddle opiniontate crap because your a naruto and sakura fan ( i won’t even put their names together because that would be complete disrespect to naruto) accept facts and get over it and leave your sad little world and step into reality (at least in terms of naruto)

#80
08-07-2011 05:37 PM
Joined: 07-31-2011
Posts: 14,413
offline
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
Just staring at the past
Rep: 151

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: 1. naruto isnt shallow so he wouldnt go for hinata just for the tits.
2. sakura isnt a bitch, and knows naruto better than anyone. likewise with naruto. they are best friends, and sakura obviously has feelings for him.
3. sakura never treated naruto like shit. the only time she insulted him badly was in chapter 2. after sasuke told her she was annoying and worse than naruto, she started realising he wasnt that bad. even becoming jealous he’d surpassed her so much when he was fighting neji. and supporting him when he fought kiba.
4. naruto loves her because she shares the same need for acknowledgement. as seen in flahshbacks, naruto and sakura want the same thing. for sasuke to acknowledge them. sakura is also considered very smart and top of the class in written exams. whereas naruto was rock bottom. so maybe he looks up to her. he did say how amazing she was when she healed kankuro.
5. your comparing best friends and possible lovers who would do anything to protect each other, to a stalker and her obsessive unhealthy crush. naruto barely knows hinata. and said he likes people like her, not specifically her. hinata is in the same boat as sakura. loving someone who will never love her back.
6. naruto is a man of his word and never backs down. he will be with sakura, or no one. hes made up his mind on who he loves. sakura is “fickle” so she may yet get over sasuke. hell you can tell. thinking about sasuke makes her depressed. thinking about naruto makes her smile brightly.
7. hinata was the one who treated him like shit. she just stood by behind a tree as naruto was tearing himself apart with loneliness. it was iruka and sasuke and sakura who saved him from this. hinata didnt appear in the manga and didnt even say a word to naruto till the chunnin exams.
8. naruhina is distinctly unhealthy. what are you trying to say? obsession and stalking is a-ok but a foundation of mutual friendship is not?
9. in regards to the confession, sakura was thinking of naruto and his well being. she only lied about one thing and thats sasuke. she does still have feelings for the guy. notice that sai and sakura only bullshit and lie to people when doing the fake smile (closed eyes, upturned lip and open mouth). sakura was looking RIGHT AT naruto and blushing when she said i love you.



I felt like banging myself against a wall after reading, couldn’t give a more one-sided POV if u ask me.

Moderated by: Snap, Twilight Sparkle, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums