Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

a rap for a girl i like

[Reply] #1
05-31-2011 12:04 PM
Joined: 05-31-2011
Posts: 5
offline
Young T-Bone
Young T-Bone
Entree
Rep: 0

ight i like a girl but idk if she likes me back so here’s goes nothin.
ugh lets i know u hate don’t wanna date me but why do you gotta break me and my heart i’m tryna have a new start. i’m done bein a jerk my love for ya it really hurts i see your beautiful face in the halls but i know when im around you i cant fall if you don’t like me then umma hit da wall. Baby i love you i need you i wanna see you i can’t leave you ugh she’s so hot dat Rowlett High doesnt have a ceilin' she knows what i’m feelin’i need ya healin'. ugh shes hotter than a Jalpona she comin at her hot self like Hurricane Katrina, Rita baby i can’t leave ya i love you i don’t care if you dont love me back dont call me whack cuz i always have your back i’m the sweetest guy you will ever meet i’m outta here i love you

[Reply] #2
05-31-2011 12:43 PM
Joined: 05-23-2011
Posts: 130
offline
Sin
Sin
Regular
Rep: 2

jeeez haha grow sum ballz n talk to her foo.
man up
wat u got ta lose?

[Reply] #3
05-31-2011 04:21 PM
AJ McCabe
Guest

Sin wrote: jeeez haha grow sum ballz n talk to her foo.
man up
wat u got ta lose?


well i see her everyday i say hey you look beautiful and she’s like your a creep leave me alone im too good 4 you!

[Reply] #4
05-31-2011 05:41 PM
Joined: 03-07-2011
Posts: 6,689
offline
Zeroextra
Zeroextra
Yare Yare Dawa
Rep: 140

AJ McCabe wrote:

Sin wrote: jeeez haha grow sum ballz n talk to her foo.
man up
wat u got ta lose?


well i see her everyday i say hey you look beautiful and she’s like your a creep leave me alone im too good 4 you!



You shouldn’t be so direct that will just creep her out.

Try talking to her without bringing up your creepy thoughts about her and you might have a shot.


__________________

[Reply] #5
05-31-2011 05:47 PM
Joined: 05-23-2011
Posts: 130
offline
Sin
Sin
Regular
Rep: 2

jeez foo haha if she already lukz at u lik dat, haha ur fukked foo, u got no game hahaha “hey ur beautiful” u seriouz dawg? u prolly a virgin still huh haha u got alot ta learn and alot to handle

[Reply] #6
05-31-2011 05:48 PM
Joined: 03-07-2011
Posts: 6,689
offline
Zeroextra
Zeroextra
Yare Yare Dawa
Rep: 140

Sin wrote: jeez foo haha if she already lukz at u lik dat, haha ur fukked foo, u got no game hahaha “hey ur beautiful” u seriouz dawg? u prolly a virgin still huh haha u got alot ta learn and alot to handle



Yeah she probably wont change her mind on the creep thing lol.


__________________

[Reply] #7
05-31-2011 05:59 PM
Joined: 05-23-2011
Posts: 130
offline
Sin
Sin
Regular
Rep: 2

yea no shit haha but datz funny as hell haha, was up wit u

[Reply] #8
05-31-2011 10:22 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

lol, i dont thinking rapping to her wont fix anything, maybe you should sing her some taylor swift, thats what girls like right :P?


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

[Reply] #9
05-31-2011 10:24 PM
Joined: 04-22-2011
Posts: 7,401
offline
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate
Why so serious?
Rep: 178

Wr3Ck TNT wrote: lol, i dont thinking rapping to her wont fix anything, maybe you should sing her some taylor swift, thats what girls like right :P?



^Makes girls lol and feel awkward. tounge


__________________

BOOP!

[Reply] #10
05-31-2011 10:30 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

at least he can get them to laugh?


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

[Reply] #11
05-31-2011 10:31 PM
Joined: 04-22-2011
Posts: 7,401
offline
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate
Why so serious?
Rep: 178

Wr3Ck TNT wrote: at least he can get them to laugh?



True that! ;o


__________________

BOOP!

[Reply] #12
05-31-2011 10:31 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

wiat, bro do you go to Rowlet High in North Texas?


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

[Reply] #13
05-31-2011 10:32 PM
Joined: 04-22-2011
Posts: 7,401
offline
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate
Why so serious?
Rep: 178

Wr3Ck TNT wrote: wiat, bro do you go to Rowlet High in North Texas?



Me? Lolno, I live in Australia...
+I’m a girl. shocked

Awks if that wasn’t even @ me.
.___.


XD


__________________

BOOP!

Edited 05-31-2011 10:37 PM by Harlequin of Hate
[Reply] #14
05-31-2011 10:34 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

AJMcCabe wrote: ight i like a girl but idk if she likes me back so here’s goes nothin.
ugh lets i know u hate don’t wanna date me but why do you gotta break me and my heart i’m tryna have a new start. i’m done bein a jerk my love for ya it really hurts i see your beautiful face in the halls but i know when im around you i cant fall if you don’t like me then umma hit da wall. Baby i love you i need you i wanna see you i can’t leave you ugh she’s so hot dat Rowlett High doesnt have a ceilin' she knows what i’m feelin’i need ya healin'. ugh shes hotter than a Jalpona she comin at her hot self like Hurricane Katrina, Rita baby i can’t leave ya i love you i don’t care if you dont love me back dont call me whack cuz i always have your back i’m the sweetest guy you will ever meet i’m outta here i love you


im not sure if your goign to sing or not, i dont want to hate, but i would take out these words
[i love you]


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

[Reply] #15
05-31-2011 10:34 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

lol, it wasnt......
akward or whhat?


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

[Reply] #16
05-31-2011 10:35 PM
Joined: 04-22-2011
Posts: 7,401
offline
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate
Why so serious?
Rep: 178

Wr3Ck TNT wrote: lol, it wasnt......
akward or whhat?



Massive fail on my part...definitely awkward hahahaha. o___o


__________________

BOOP!

[Reply] #17
05-31-2011 10:37 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

lol, thats cool so where do you live in Australia in the outback?, riding kangaroos like a boss?
*breaking ice*


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

[Reply] #18
05-31-2011 10:39 PM
Joined: 04-22-2011
Posts: 7,401
offline
Harlequin of Hate
Harlequin of Hate
Why so serious?
Rep: 178

D; Lol I live in ~Sydney~.
Pfft, we don’t just ride kangaroos, we use them as house maids. shocked


__________________

BOOP!

[Reply] #19
05-31-2011 10:53 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

seems good to me, if a kid starts crying just pop him in the pouch and let the kangaroo out?


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

[Reply] #20
05-31-2011 10:54 PM
Joined: 03-30-2011
Posts: 710
offline
MADhouse - Verse
MADhouse - Verse
Regular
Rep: 10

The Traitor wrote:

Wr3Ck TNT wrote: wiat, bro do you go to Rowlet High in North Texas?



Me? Lolno, I live in Australia...
+I’m a girl. shocked

Awks if that wasn’t even @ me.
.___.


XD


lol, smooth fisnish


__________________

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Based Sheko, GUMI, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums