Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Inverted anus

#1
10-31-2012 09:08 PM
Joined: 05-11-2008
Posts: 15,254
offline
MeIvin
MeIvin
͡╭͜ʖ╮͡
Rep: 188

Discuss.


__________________

Knight 0f Steel wrote:

Rougarou wrote: How’s the Cassara creamy going?

I can jizz in your mouth and you can tell me.

#2
10-31-2012 09:24 PM
Shoddragon
Guest

I wonder what kind of farts it would make..

#3
10-31-2012 09:25 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 26,692
offline
Ladd
Ladd
fren :]
Rep: 317

Shoddragon wrote: I wonder what kind of farts it would make..

Lol

#4
10-31-2012 09:27 PM
Joined: 10-12-2012
Posts: 14,077
offline
Kurome
Kurome

Rep: 135

Wut.


__________________

#5
10-31-2012 09:28 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 26,692
offline
Ladd
Ladd
fren :]
Rep: 317

Yukari Yuzuki wrote: Wut.

TBH I don’t get it either.

#6
10-31-2012 09:45 PM
Joined: 01-28-2012
Posts: 18,524
offline
Ragex
Ragex
It was you all along
Rep: 204

Huh?


__________________

#7
10-31-2012 09:49 PM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 6,530
offline
Kid KO
Kid KO
Hello, Sidney.
Rep: 110

Wut wut,in the butt!!!


__________________

Smash Kingdom~Kid KO:Kirby

#8
10-31-2012 09:52 PM
Joined: 05-29-2008
Posts: 5,038
offline
R3
R3
Regular
Rep: 107

This is a condition known as “Purple Sock," it can happen during Anal sex when the penis is retracted from the persons anus quickly. This can expose the interior wall from the sphincter which is purple.

Another reason why you shouldn’t have anal sex and if you do, you should always use lube and be careful.


__________________

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. -William James

#9
10-31-2012 10:17 PM
Joined: 09-17-2012
Posts: 6,908
offline
Alpha
Alpha
The king of OHKO
Rep: 83

wait wat the fuck?


__________________

#10
10-31-2012 10:22 PM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 6,530
offline
Kid KO
Kid KO
Hello, Sidney.
Rep: 110

My balls itch.


__________________

Smash Kingdom~Kid KO:Kirby

#11
10-31-2012 10:22 PM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 438
offline
Jesse James
Jesse James
Regular
Rep: 20

R34L1TY wrote: This is a condition known as “Purple Sock," it can happen during Anal sex when the penis is retracted from the persons anus quickly. This can expose the interior wall from the sphincter which is purple.

Another reason why you shouldn’t have anal sex and if you do, you should always use lube and be careful.


PFFFFTHDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#12
10-31-2012 10:23 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 26,692
offline
Ladd
Ladd
fren :]
Rep: 317

-xXPAINXx- wrote:

R34L1TY wrote: This is a condition known as “Purple Sock," it can happen during Anal sex when the penis is retracted from the persons anus quickly. This can expose the interior wall from the sphincter which is purple.

Another reason why you shouldn’t have anal sex and if you do, you should always use lube and be careful.


PFFFFTHDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How many alts do you have HF17?

#13
10-31-2012 10:25 PM
Joined: 10-28-2012
Posts: 1,893
offline
DriveSlow
DriveSlow
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 50

R34L1TY wrote: This is a condition known as “Purple Sock," it can happen during Anal sex when the penis is retracted from the persons anus quickly. This can expose the interior wall from the sphincter which is purple.

Another reason why you shouldn’t have anal sex and if you do, you should always use lube and be careful.



anal relapse ftw smiley


__________________

#14
10-31-2012 10:26 PM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 438
offline
Jesse James
Jesse James
Regular
Rep: 20

Ladd Russo wrote:

-xXPAINXx- wrote:

R34L1TY wrote: This is a condition known as “Purple Sock," it can happen during Anal sex when the penis is retracted from the persons anus quickly. This can expose the interior wall from the sphincter which is purple.

Another reason why you shouldn’t have anal sex and if you do, you should always use lube and be careful.


PFFFFTHDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How many alts do you have HF17?


This one, mai original HF, and me Sleepwalker one. Though usually comes one who does not know Pain is me or a male and I haff fun messing around,lawl

#15
10-31-2012 10:34 PM
Joined: 06-04-2011
Posts: 4,603
offline
Kuroka
Kuroka
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 105

LolPain


__________________

#16
10-31-2012 10:35 PM
Joined: 09-15-2012
Posts: 26,692
offline
Ladd
Ladd
fren :]
Rep: 317

Oh

#17
10-31-2012 10:38 PM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 438
offline
Jesse James
Jesse James
Regular
Rep: 20

SeeU wrote: LolPain


Ermagerhd, SeeU straight
Eye haven’t seen you in 5ever!! wassaup??

#18
10-31-2012 10:43 PM
Joined: 06-04-2011
Posts: 4,603
offline
Kuroka
Kuroka
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 105

-xXPAINXx- wrote:

SeeU wrote: LolPain


Ermagerhd, SeeU straight
Eye haven’t seen you in 5ever!! wassaup??



stuff..life..MvC

But where have U been Mmm?


__________________

#19
10-31-2012 10:51 PM
Joined: 04-01-2012
Posts: 438
offline
Jesse James
Jesse James
Regular
Rep: 20

SeeU wrote:

-xXPAINXx- wrote:

SeeU wrote: LolPain


Ermagerhd, SeeU straight
Eye haven’t seen you in 5ever!! wassaup??



stuff..life..MvC

But where have U been Mmm?



Same,except Mvc. >.< Life is at one of them points where I feel aggravated alot

#20
10-31-2012 11:04 PM
Joined: 06-04-2011
Posts: 4,603
offline
Kuroka
Kuroka
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 105

-xXPAINXx- wrote:

SeeU wrote:

-xXPAINXx- wrote:

SeeU wrote: LolPain


Ermagerhd, SeeU straight
Eye haven’t seen you in 5ever!! wassaup??



stuff..life..MvC

But where have U been Mmm?



Same,except Mvc. >.< Life is at one of them points where I feel aggravated alot


well Pain i think i know how that feelz
and damn..i still like your sig


__________________

Edited 10-31-2012 11:04 PM by Kuroka
Moderated by: -Sheko-, Syduria, Zeroextra, Spiral, Test Account, Kurome, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums