Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

So What Is On Your Mind At The Moment?

[Reply] #26,981
11-22-2013 10:29 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,127
offline
Grey voice..
Grey voice..
International Association of Haters..
Rep: 219


__________________


“The power of the culture industry’s ideology is such
that conformity has replaced consciousness”

[Reply] #26,982
11-22-2013 10:31 PM
Joined: 07-03-2011
Posts: 17,935
offline
Jin
Jin
Asianize the World - We are the Future
Rep: 174

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote: Here you go Jay. Because I’m such a nice guy, I’m gonna help you out.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_development_stage

Educate yourself a little then come back.

Though try not to mistake any science fiction authors for physicists this time.



So what ur basically saying is u cant.
Afterall I dont blame u. You cant hang with him all the time and u dont even have a housewife to look after him either. Your kid is destined to be...who he is or what hes going to be in the future and...I’ma stop there.



I was a bratty kid, I was a rebellious teenager... And yet I’m a better person than you. Huh. Who’d have thought?



Funny, you’d like to believe that.
Btw, you’re still bratty and rebellious. There are no “was”.

Better huh? Stop bragging.


__________________

[Reply] #26,983
11-22-2013 10:34 PM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,071
offline
Cid
Cid
Groot Solos
Rep: 374

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote: Here you go Jay. Because I’m such a nice guy, I’m gonna help you out.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_development_stage

Educate yourself a little then come back.

Though try not to mistake any science fiction authors for physicists this time.



So what ur basically saying is u cant.
Afterall I dont blame u. You cant hang with him all the time and u dont even have a housewife to look after him either. Your kid is destined to be...who he is or what hes going to be in the future and...I’ma stop there.



I was a bratty kid, I was a rebellious teenager... And yet I’m a better person than you. Huh. Who’d have thought?



Funny, you’d like to believe that.
Btw, you’re still bratty and rebellious. There are no “was”.

Better huh? Stop bragging.



Well, I’m not racist. I don’t go around threatening to choke or beat up people online. I don’t hit on anything with boobs. And I haven’t traded pictures of my dick to other guys. So...

No hate bro. Just truth.


__________________

Edited 11-22-2013 10:34 PM by Cid
[Reply] #26,984
11-22-2013 10:34 PM
Joined: 07-03-2011
Posts: 17,935
offline
Jin
Jin
Asianize the World - We are the Future
Rep: 174

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. Lmao



Yeah...okay.

I really hope you “raise” your kid right. Really.

And dont blame every “misbehave acts” on them either.
You know what shocks me more? Its not the “perfectly raised children”. It’s the parents who can properly raise their son that shocks me the most because many cant do it.



I told my coworkers what you said, that you’re a teenager who thinks toddlers will behave perfectly when you raise them right and they all laughed and said you’d find out differently when you have one.

My 70 year old coworkers >>>>>> you



Lol. Yes im sure, your coworkers have trained them properly.



One of them had two daughters and a son. One daughter is a nurse, the son is a nurse and the other daughter is a teacher. And she said her kids were all awful when they were toddlers.

Huh. Who’d have thunk it?



Yeah...people do like to make up stories. After-all it’s in their “nature”.
Yes im sure their parents called them awful when they were young and im sure their “son” is a nurse as well lol.

Full of shit people would say to get their point across but then again, your Cid. Thats expected from you.


__________________

[Reply] #26,985
11-22-2013 10:35 PM
Joined: 01-23-2011
Posts: 25,140
offline
AIDB
AIDB
See you space cowboys
Rep: 235

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote: Here you go Jay. Because I’m such a nice guy, I’m gonna help you out.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_development_stage

Educate yourself a little then come back.

Though try not to mistake any science fiction authors for physicists this time.



So what ur basically saying is u cant.
Afterall I dont blame u. You cant hang with him all the time and u dont even have a housewife to look after him either. Your kid is destined to be...who he is or what hes going to be in the future and...I’ma stop there.



I was a bratty kid, I was a rebellious teenager... And yet I’m a better person than you. Huh. Who’d have thought?



Funny, you’d like to believe that.
Btw, you’re still bratty and rebellious. There are no “was”.

Better huh? Stop bragging.


And I have traded pictures of my dick to other guys. So...



Damn, man

[Reply] #26,986
11-22-2013 10:36 PM
Joined: 07-03-2011
Posts: 17,935
offline
Jin
Jin
Asianize the World - We are the Future
Rep: 174

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote: Here you go Jay. Because I’m such a nice guy, I’m gonna help you out.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_development_stage

Educate yourself a little then come back.

Though try not to mistake any science fiction authors for physicists this time.



So what ur basically saying is u cant.
Afterall I dont blame u. You cant hang with him all the time and u dont even have a housewife to look after him either. Your kid is destined to be...who he is or what hes going to be in the future and...I’ma stop there.



I was a bratty kid, I was a rebellious teenager... And yet I’m a better person than you. Huh. Who’d have thought?



Funny, you’d like to believe that.
Btw, you’re still bratty and rebellious. There are no “was”.

Better huh? Stop bragging.



Well, I’m not racist. I don’t go around threatening to choke or beat up people online. I don’t hit on anything with boobs. And I haven’t traded pictures of my dick to other guys. So...

No hate bro. Just truth.



Lol, those are trolling online and no Im not racist nor do I threaten to choke or kill them irl. And no dicks either lmao.


__________________

[Reply] #26,987
11-22-2013 10:39 PM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,810
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 219

Tone it down both of you damnnnn. Agree to disagree lol.


__________________

[Reply] #26,988
11-22-2013 10:40 PM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,071
offline
Cid
Cid
Groot Solos
Rep: 374

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

Jin-Kun wrote:

Cid wrote:

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. Lmao



Yeah...okay.

I really hope you “raise” your kid right. Really.

And dont blame every “misbehave acts” on them either.
You know what shocks me more? Its not the “perfectly raised children”. It’s the parents who can properly raise their son that shocks me the most because many cant do it.



I told my coworkers what you said, that you’re a teenager who thinks toddlers will behave perfectly when you raise them right and they all laughed and said you’d find out differently when you have one.

My 70 year old coworkers >>>>>> you



Lol. Yes im sure, your coworkers have trained them properly.



One of them had two daughters and a son. One daughter is a nurse, the son is a nurse and the other daughter is a teacher. And she said her kids were all awful when they were toddlers.

Huh. Who’d have thunk it?



Yeah...people do like to make up stories. After-all it’s in their “nature”.
Yes im sure their parents called them awful when they were young and im sure their “son” is a nurse as well lol.

Full of shit people would say to get their point across but then again, your Cid. Thats expected from you.



No, its cool bro. I’ll be sure to tell him a little nerdy Asian kid in Georgia doesn’t think he’s a nurse when he comes down to get a telemetry unit for his next patient. I’ll be sure to pass it along to the next shift to tell her daughter the same thing.


__________________

[Reply] #26,989
11-22-2013 10:41 PM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,810
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 219

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Tone it down both of you damnnnn. Agree to disagree lol.


^ o.o


__________________

[Reply] #26,990
11-22-2013 10:41 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 18,942
-Tyreaus-
-Tyreaus-
•¦|[The Mad King]|¦•
Rep: 173

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Tone it down both of you damnnnn. Agree to disagree lol.


^ o.o



^^^ owo


__________________

[Reply] #26,991
11-22-2013 10:43 PM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,810
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 219

The Author wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Tone it down both of you damnnnn. Agree to disagree lol.


^ o.o



^^^ owo


Holy crabby patties on a stick! Have not seen you post in here in like forever. smiley How are you?


__________________

[Reply] #26,992
11-22-2013 10:45 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 18,942
-Tyreaus-
-Tyreaus-
•¦|[The Mad King]|¦•
Rep: 173

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

The Author wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Tone it down both of you damnnnn. Agree to disagree lol.


^ o.o



^^^ owo


Holy crabby patties on a stick! Have not seen you post in here in like forever. smiley How are you?



Alive as usual. owo


__________________

[Reply] #26,993
11-22-2013 10:45 PM
Joined: 07-03-2011
Posts: 17,935
offline
Jin
Jin
Asianize the World - We are the Future
Rep: 174

Cid, you know what else is gonna be “natural” for your son?
The fact that his weight is gonna be similar to yours.

But you and I both know whats going to happen.
You’re not gonna properly “train” him right and well, hes gonna end up looking like a fat lazy slob such as yourself.
If I was his father, I’d do everything to help him maintain a better, healthy body.

Oh what? Let me guess, your gonna blame ur son again when hes older right?
Or ur probably gonna blame ur family because “its in their blood”.

You make me sick.


__________________

Edited 11-22-2013 10:46 PM by Jin
[Reply] #26,994
11-22-2013 10:45 PM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,071
offline
Cid
Cid
Groot Solos
Rep: 374

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Tone it down both of you damnnnn. Agree to disagree lol.


^ o.o



I probably should. Considering Jay’s “condition” It’s probably illegal for me to pick on him, anyway. Abuse laws and such. wink


__________________

[Reply] #26,995
11-22-2013 10:47 PM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,810
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 219

Really do not want be the lame person to ban either of you from a topic because it will look..well lame, but this is getting a little too much, could you try and calm it down or take it to PM?


__________________

[Reply] #26,996
11-22-2013 10:47 PM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,810
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 219

The Author wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

The Author wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Tone it down both of you damnnnn. Agree to disagree lol.


^ o.o



^^^ owo


Holy crabby patties on a stick! Have not seen you post in here in like forever. smiley How are you?



Alive as usual. owo


Well that is always a plus! smiley


__________________

[Reply] #26,997
11-22-2013 10:49 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 18,942
-Tyreaus-
-Tyreaus-
•¦|[The Mad King]|¦•
Rep: 173

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Well that is always a plus! smiley



More a neutral but, eh, I suppose.


__________________

[Reply] #26,998
11-22-2013 10:53 PM
Joined: 05-29-2008
Posts: 5,038
offline
R3
R3
Regular
Rep: 107

Hm..


__________________

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. -William James

[Reply] #26,999
11-22-2013 10:53 PM
Joined: 12-02-2006
Posts: 40,810
offline
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
UpNORTHxLADYBoss
Bawsome<3
Rep: 219

The Author wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Well that is always a plus! smiley



More a neutral but, eh, I suppose.


I consider being alive a big plus! Could be dead.


__________________

[Reply] #27,000
11-22-2013 10:54 PM
Joined: 04-01-2007
Posts: 18,942
-Tyreaus-
-Tyreaus-
•¦|[The Mad King]|¦•
Rep: 173

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote:

The Author wrote:

MaJeSTiC PuSSy wrote: Well that is always a plus! smiley



More a neutral but, eh, I suppose.


I consider being alive a big plus! Could be dead.



Would be like it was before I was born. owo


__________________

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums