Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

what would you do with 100 centillion dollars

[Reply] #1
05-01-2012 12:06 PM
Joined: 12-02-2011
Posts: 3,291
offline
brolyeuphyfusion
brolyeuphyfusion
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 86

what would you do with that incomprehensible amount of money?

(i originally wanted to make it infinite money, but i found that to be too much, even for someone who knows his massive numbers)


__________________


Brolys Number 1 Fan wrote: Living Tribunal cant attack Broly without getting sued

[Reply] #2
05-01-2012 12:08 PM
Joined: 09-28-2010
Posts: 9,261
offline
Ghost of Faggotry
Renegade
Rep: 32

I already did a thread with trillion billion which is more than this.

cool

Get mad.

[Reply] #3
05-01-2012 12:09 PM
Joined: 09-12-2011
Posts: 536
offline
Hokuto Fagken
Hokuto Fagken
Regular
Rep: 29

kill all asians

[Reply] #4
05-01-2012 12:11 PM
Joined: 05-27-2011
Posts: 11,047
offline
Raizen
Raizen
Lord of bishonen
Rep: 108

spending it

[Reply] #5
05-01-2012 12:14 PM
Joined: 03-01-2012
Posts: 10,544
offline
Buttlet
Buttlet
Go Team Victory!
Rep: 192

Buy off microsoft and apple and make a weird hybrid.
Applesoft


__________________

Deviantart: Always Accepting Commissions

[Reply] #6
05-01-2012 12:17 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,932
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
Dunbars number...
Rep: 217

Buy every strain of weed known to man.

Clone of me as ME and ME as a chick.

underground house.

To be know that I DID NOT have this money.

Buy wall mart.

Buy game stop.

Own the white house and paint it black and red.

Have hacking skills.

own the government.

Have clones of me as body guards(like id need them.)

A bomb that when I die, kills everyone who knows about my money(Unless I will it not to kill someone)

No Religion except for wicka or Toa. Or just atheist.

Eye’s black and sharp teeth.

Vials of different flavors.

Have many many decoys that can be traced with me off the radar.

Every video game I want.

A invisible shield around me(with technical specifications)


Change my name to King Lash.


__________________


Monkey, man then the gun..
The Adam, of Eden, was a bomb..

[Reply] #7
05-01-2012 12:24 PM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 9,062
offline
Stygian
Stygian
Am I the worst?
Rep: 163

Pour it into a new space program, hire a shit ton of scientists to find a way to give me immortality, pour it into developing cures for cancer and AIDS, pour it in to stem cell research, pour it into finding new energy sources to replace fossil fuels, unite the planet under one government.


__________________

Edited 05-01-2012 12:25 PM by Stygian
[Reply] #8
05-01-2012 12:27 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,932
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
Dunbars number...
Rep: 217

Stygian wrote: Pour it into a new space program, hire a shit ton of scientists to find a way to give me immortality, pour it into developing cures for cancer and AIDS, pour it in to stem cell research, pour it into finding new energy sources to replace fossil fuels, unite the planet under one government.

This too. Cause it makes sense..


__________________


Monkey, man then the gun..
The Adam, of Eden, was a bomb..

[Reply] #9
05-01-2012 12:38 PM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 9,062
offline
Stygian
Stygian
Am I the worst?
Rep: 163

Also, end world hunger, eliminate homelessness, and eliminate religion.


__________________

Edited 05-01-2012 12:38 PM by Stygian
[Reply] #10
05-01-2012 12:43 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,932
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
Dunbars number...
Rep: 217

YES! Stygian makes me look up to him!
Not a peanut! Yet gets mad at me/hates me anyways! Successful neutral feelings are successful. grin


__________________


Monkey, man then the gun..
The Adam, of Eden, was a bomb..

[Reply] #11
05-01-2012 12:48 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 43,191
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 247

Depopulation

[Reply] #12
05-01-2012 12:49 PM
Joined: 08-10-2011
Posts: 7,116
offline
ShredGuitarManiac
ShredGuitarManiac
Guitar player
Rep: 68

first I’d do whatever I can to grant me an happy life, with no need to work, then I guess I’d help my friends, and then I’d try and help with the economic shit and stuff like that


__________________

[Reply] #13
05-01-2012 12:50 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,932
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
Dunbars number...
Rep: 217

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation

If I had said this, it would have led to a shitstorm. ^__^ I somewhat agree.


__________________


Monkey, man then the gun..
The Adam, of Eden, was a bomb..

[Reply] #14
05-01-2012 12:52 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 43,191
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 247

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation

If I had said this, it would have led to a shitstorm. ^__^ I somewhat agree.

No point in denying it. Fact is fact.

[Reply] #15
05-01-2012 12:53 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,932
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
Dunbars number...
Rep: 217

Atheist is the only way wrote:

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation

If I had said this, it would have led to a shitstorm. ^__^ I somewhat agree.

No point in denying it. Fact is fact.

yeah it really is. Have you seen that population control video? it’s fucked, but it’s lookin' to end up that way. Less extreme I hope.


__________________


Monkey, man then the gun..
The Adam, of Eden, was a bomb..

[Reply] #16
05-01-2012 12:56 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 43,191
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 247

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote:

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation

If I had said this, it would have led to a shitstorm. ^__^ I somewhat agree.

No point in denying it. Fact is fact.

yeah it really is. Have you seen that population control video? it’s fucked, but it’s lookin' to end up that way. Less extreme I hope.

Yea when I first seen it the shit scared the hell outta me, but it is what it is I guess.

[Reply] #17
05-01-2012 12:59 PM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 9,062
offline
Stygian
Stygian
Am I the worst?
Rep: 163

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation



Why the fuck would you kill people off, instead of creating new building methods to accommodate for overpopulation?

Use some logic. straight


__________________

Edited 05-01-2012 01:00 PM by Stygian
[Reply] #18
05-01-2012 01:01 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,932
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
Dunbars number...
Rep: 217

Atheist is the only way wrote:

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote:

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation

If I had said this, it would have led to a shitstorm. ^__^ I somewhat agree.

No point in denying it. Fact is fact.

yeah it really is. Have you seen that population control video? it’s fucked, but it’s lookin' to end up that way. Less extreme I hope.

Yea when I first seen it the shit scared the hell outta me, but it is what it is I guess.

I think there was multiple ones as well. First time I saw it, I honestly though it was something that 'HAPPENED'......


__________________


Monkey, man then the gun..
The Adam, of Eden, was a bomb..

[Reply] #19
05-01-2012 01:02 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 43,191
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 247

Stygian wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation



Why the fuck would you kill people off, instead of creating new building methods to accommodate for overpopulation?

Use some logic. straight

If it was that easy of course.

[Reply] #20
05-01-2012 01:02 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,932
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
Dunbars number...
Rep: 217

Stygian wrote:

Atheist is the only way wrote: Depopulation



Why the fuck would you kill people off, instead of creating new building methods to accommodate for overpopulation?

Use some logic. straight

The more people you have alive, the more it builds up eventually needing it to be done. It’s not even the amount, but the weight.


__________________


Monkey, man then the gun..
The Adam, of Eden, was a bomb..

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: -Sheko-, Syduria, Zeroextra, Spiral, Twilight Sparkle, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums