Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Women are stupid and I don't respect them.

#1
08-20-2011 01:51 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110

They think they can control men with their ugly loose-ass bacon strips aka vagina. Fuck that. If I do a bitch, I’ma do her in the ass. Females don’t deserve to get pleasure from sex. They’re here for our pleasure anyways.


__________________

#2
08-20-2011 01:52 PM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 34,243
offline
Slayer
Slayer
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 258

IcySaya respects me and she’s a woman


__________________

#3
08-20-2011 01:53 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110

Slayer wrote: IcySaya respects me and she’s a woman

That’s fine. Men deserve respect from bitches. Not the other way around.


__________________

#4
08-20-2011 01:54 PM
Joined: 04-06-2011
Posts: 15,645
offline
Openz
Openz
Rare angel
Rep: 137

I agree,Women are Stupid


__________________


~Dark Necter~ 36th Night ruler

#5
08-20-2011 01:54 PM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,040
offline
Slade Robison
Slade Robison
Rapping like no tomorrow
Rep: 241

Agree


__________________

Hurricane wrote: There’s always somebody, who really wants to make you fall
But you can rise above, rise above it all
Don’t listen to the lies, that try to make you feel so small
Cause you’re a hurricane, and you’re riding through the storm
Riding through the storm.

#6
08-20-2011 01:54 PM
Joined: 08-06-2011
Posts: 22,916
offline
Sir Phantom
Sir Phantom
Show me your moves!
Rep: 194

So......no vagina???


__________________

#7
08-20-2011 01:56 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110



This guy puts it best.


__________________

#8
08-20-2011 01:57 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110

NEGATIVE-ZERO wrote: So......no vagina???

No. Do them in the butt-hole. It’s tighter anyways. Make them take a shower first though, so you don’t get a weird infection or something.


__________________

Edited 08-20-2011 01:57 PM by Jesus Sexum
#9
08-20-2011 01:58 PM
Joined: 08-17-2011
Posts: 44
offline
Billy Smith
Billy Smith
Wannabe
Rep: 5

70% of them are.


__________________


You can’t break me

#10
08-20-2011 01:59 PM
Joined: 08-06-2011
Posts: 22,916
offline
Sir Phantom
Sir Phantom
Show me your moves!
Rep: 194

Jesus Ketchum wrote:

NEGATIVE-ZERO wrote: So......no vagina???

No. Do them in the butt-hole. It’s tighter anyways. Make them take a shower first though, so you don’t get a weird infection or something.


You should be a doctor or something.


__________________

#11
08-20-2011 01:59 PM
obvious answer
Guest

If all women were to die now it would mean the end of mankind.the reverse is also true (if all men were to die women wouldn’t be able to reproduce).

Obvious answer is obvious.

#12
08-20-2011 02:00 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110

Billy Smith wrote: 70% of them are.

Kind of true. I’ve met a very small number of women that I didn’t want to punch immediately after hearing them talk. It’s probably more like 90 % of them are.


__________________

#13
08-20-2011 02:01 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110

obvious answer wrote: If all women were to die now it would mean the end of mankind.the reverse is also true (if all men were to die women wouldn’t be able to reproduce).

Obvious answer is obvious.

I definitely don’t want women to die. Men are just better than women. We’re the stronger sex, both mentally and physically.


__________________

#14
08-20-2011 02:03 PM
Joined: 08-17-2011
Posts: 44
offline
Billy Smith
Billy Smith
Wannabe
Rep: 5

Jesus Ketchum wrote:

Billy Smith wrote: 70% of them are.

Kind of true. I’ve met a very small number of women that I didn’t want to punch immediately after hearing them talk. It’s probably more like 90 % of them are.



Percentage has been increasing by 5% every decade, it’s probably in 80s by now.


__________________


You can’t break me

#15
08-20-2011 02:03 PM
obvious answer
Guest

Jesus Ketchum wrote:

obvious answer wrote: If all women were to die now it would mean the end of mankind.the reverse is also true (if all men were to die women wouldn’t be able to reproduce).

Obvious answer is obvious.

I definitely don’t want women to die. Men are just better than women. We’re the stronger sex, both mentally and physically.


[img]http://a613.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/l_86efede18989cb0d11c4054cfc09b85c.jpg[/img]

#16
08-20-2011 02:05 PM
Joined: 04-24-2010
Posts: 5,567
offline
Time and Space
Time and Space
I hope senpai will notice me!
Rep: 117

My shitstorm senses are tingiling!


__________________


It’s like the evangelion of...nevermind.

#17
08-20-2011 02:07 PM
Joined: 07-26-2011
Posts: 5,516
offline
Alucard
Alucard
The Ninth Warlord of the Sea
Rep: 56

Are you quoting Jon Lajolie?


__________________


“Reality is only limited by imagination”

#18
08-20-2011 02:44 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110

obvious answer wrote:

Jesus Ketchum wrote:

obvious answer wrote: If all women were to die now it would mean the end of mankind.the reverse is also true (if all men were to die women wouldn’t be able to reproduce).

Obvious answer is obvious.

I definitely don’t want women to die. Men are just better than women. We’re the stronger sex, both mentally and physically.


Phix’d

and Yeah, a little.


__________________

Edited 08-20-2011 02:44 PM by Jesus Sexum
#19
08-20-2011 02:45 PM
Joined: 04-30-2009
Posts: 8,354
offline
Decipher
Decipher
★ One of a Kind ☆
Rep: 138

Jesus Ketchum wrote: They think they can control men with their ugly loose-ass bacon strips aka vagina. Fuck that. If I do a bitch, I’ma do her in the ass. Females don’t deserve to get pleasure from sex. They’re here for our pleasure anyways.



__________________

#20
08-20-2011 02:49 PM
Joined: 12-15-2010
Posts: 3,108
offline
Jesus Sexum
Jesus Sexum
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 110

DECIPHER wrote:

Jesus Ketchum wrote: They think they can control men with their ugly loose-ass bacon strips aka vagina. Fuck that. If I do a bitch, I’ma do her in the ass. Females don’t deserve to get pleasure from sex. They’re here for our pleasure anyways.


Real men.


__________________

Moderated by: Syduria, Zeroextra, Spiral, Twilight Sparkle, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums