Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Anyone seen this ruthless shit yet?

[Reply] #1
04-18-2012 08:16 PM
Joined: 12-20-2010
Posts: 10,302
offline
LA Capone
LA Capone
Julio Jones
Rep: 114

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZH0T6j5C9f09mDTR

[Reply] #2
04-18-2012 08:21 PM
Joined: 03-21-2012
Posts: 4,308
offline
Malto
Malto
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 79

King Julios Jones wrote: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZH0T6j5C9f09mDTR



Such a beautiful sight. Not the bitches, them hoes are rank as fuck. But the fact that she got her ass beat for talking shit on the internet.


__________________

Malto Riviera

[Reply] #3
04-18-2012 08:27 PM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 164

This video is fucking ruthless, so brutal over something so stupid lol. How can people be so fucking retarded?


__________________

[

[Reply] #4
04-18-2012 08:32 PM
Joined: 03-21-2012
Posts: 4,308
offline
Malto
Malto
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 79

Godot wrote: This video is fucking ruthless, so brutal over something so stupid lol. How can people be so fucking retarded?



Where I’m from, you learn to either never gossip or talk shit. If you do, you better be prepared to fight. I learned that the hard way, Everybody has to learn their lesson eventually.


__________________

Malto Riviera

[Reply] #5
04-18-2012 08:38 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,469
offline
Grey voice..
Grey voice..
Love, And Tolerate..
Rep: 225

King Julios Jones wrote: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZH0T6j5C9f09mDTR

Epic..... O___o)> Stupid that they had to do that. But ya know its gonna happen so- Truly Amazingly amusing To my eyes :3


__________________

[Reply] #6
04-18-2012 08:50 PM
Joined: 03-15-2011
Posts: 2,917
offline
_ Mastermind _
_ Mastermind _
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73

It’s called bullying when it’s not a fair fight.

That bitch needs to pick on someone her own size!



If that were my girl I would have pulled a Conan on the big chick’s ass!

[Reply] #7
04-18-2012 08:51 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,469
offline
Grey voice..
Grey voice..
Love, And Tolerate..
Rep: 225

KOS 1.0 wrote: It’s called bullying when it’s not a fair fight.

That bitch needs to pick on someone her own size!



If that were my girl I would have pulled a Conan on the big chick’s ass!



Lol......... O__o


__________________

[Reply] #8
04-18-2012 08:57 PM
Joined: 03-15-2011
Posts: 2,917
offline
_ Mastermind _
_ Mastermind _
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 73

I would have grabbed HER by HER hair and thrown her into the windshield of an oncoming car. Damn I wish I had been there to protect that girl.

We shouldn’t have to be afraid to talk shit we can’t back up, this is a civilized world. We shouldn’t even have to prove our archaic primal strength, and instead be civilized.

Edited 04-18-2012 09:00 PM by _ Mastermind _
[Reply] #9
04-18-2012 08:57 PM
Joined: 04-11-2011
Posts: 6,984
offline
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
Registered psychopath
Rep: 110

lol KOS is insane.


__________________

[Reply] #10
04-18-2012 08:58 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 41,469
offline
Grey voice..
Grey voice..
Love, And Tolerate..
Rep: 225

Man of Miracles and The one Above All wrote: lol KOS is insane.

In what way..?


__________________

[Reply] #11
04-18-2012 09:35 PM
Joined: 01-14-2010
Posts: 5,074
offline
-_-
-_-
Past or present I'll always protect my..
Rep: 88

Ignorant people are ignorant, so what else is new?


__________________

[Reply] #12
04-18-2012 11:39 PM
Joined: 11-30-2011
Posts: 10,867
offline
Godot
Godot
Pro Bodybuilder
Rep: 164

Sorutoku wrote:

Godot wrote: This video is fucking ruthless, so brutal over something so stupid lol. How can people be so fucking retarded?



Where I’m from, you learn to either never gossip or talk shit. If you do, you better be prepared to fight. I learned that the hard way, Everybody has to learn their lesson eventually.

Well I don’t talk shit about people so I’m good.


__________________

[

[Reply] #13
04-19-2012 03:21 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,219
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 247

Bitch please that is nothing, a friend of mine received a chair to the head, for trying to grab a woman ass.
You USfags, can’t fight. :I


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #14
04-19-2012 03:22 AM
Joined: 10-10-2011
Posts: 15,912
online
The Millennium King
The Millennium King
[The Lumen Sage]
Rep: 211

Man of Miracles and The one Above All wrote: lol KOS is insane.



Agreed..


__________________


“We may not see our next step
We may stumble, we may fall off the path.
But we always move forward! That is the power of man!“

[Reply] #15
04-19-2012 03:38 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 45,484
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

Victor D. Marius wrote: Bitch please that is nothing, a friend of mine received a chair to the head, for trying to grab a woman ass.
You USfags, can’t fight. :I


Pretty boy Floyd solos your country.
Come at us rob.

Edited 04-19-2012 03:39 AM by Atheist
[Reply] #16
04-19-2012 03:44 AM
Joined: 10-05-2007
Posts: 20,900
offline
Marly
Marly
Rhombicosidodecahedronous
Rep: 189

KOS 1.0 wrote: I would have grabbed HER by HER hair and thrown her into the windshield of an oncoming car. Damn I wish I had been there to protect that girl.

We shouldn’t have to be afraid to talk shit we can’t back up, this is a civilized world. We shouldn’t even have to prove our archaic primal strength, and instead be civilized.



One day you’ll be a pretty fine stand up comedian for the mentally challenged.


__________________

[Reply] #17
04-19-2012 03:47 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,219
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 247

Atheist is the only way wrote:

Victor D. Marius wrote: Bitch please that is nothing, a friend of mine received a chair to the head, for trying to grab a woman ass.
You USfags, can’t fight. :I


Pretty boy Floyd solos your country.
Come at us rob.



Floyd will get owned, buy our Boxers. Floyd sucks balls. cool


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #18
04-19-2012 03:56 AM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 45,484
offline
Atheist
Atheist
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 260

:T What country are you from huh?

Cause I can promise he whooped some ass there.

Edited 04-19-2012 03:56 AM by Atheist
[Reply] #19
04-19-2012 04:16 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,219
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 247

Atheist is the only way wrote: :T What country are you from huh?

Cause I can promise he whooped some ass there.



Romania.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #20
04-19-2012 07:23 AM
Joined: 01-14-2010
Posts: 5,074
offline
-_-
-_-
Past or present I'll always protect my..
Rep: 88

From the country of herp.

He’s been derping since 2009.

Iiiiiiiiitttttts'''''''sssssssss roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobDERP.


__________________

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums