Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Kony 2012 Part II: Beyond Famous

[Reply] #61
03-08-2012 07:00 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 21,168
offline
Based Sheko
Based Sheko
Wrestle with a drunk Panda?
Rep: 233

Dipshit Argument #2: Why bother stopping Kony? That won’t end all evil everywhere and buttfuck Satan!

Solid reasoning. We’re wasting money on our local police because they sure as shit aren’t ending bad guys forever.


__________________

[Reply] #62
03-08-2012 07:14 PM
Joined: 01-24-2011
Posts: 2,547
offline
Anime18
Anime18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 114

2012 lol....totally retards thinking monsters are gonna attack...fuckin comic book nerds >.>..........

[Reply] #63
03-08-2012 07:16 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,170
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
We become ourselves through others~
Rep: 206

Sheko the Conqueror wrote: Dipshit Argument #2: Why bother stopping Kony? That won’t end all evil everywhere and buttfuck Satan!

Solid reasoning. We’re wasting money on our local police because they sure as shit aren’t ending bad guys forever.


Actually I am Kinda Glad Obama Took out military Costs, For other things.. so I guess.

And “Why bother stopping Kony” is not What i was trying to Say, I was “trying” to say- We As a country Should stop acting so heroic and Righteous, This IS the perfect vector That We will handle in order to Make “The USA” Look like some super hero in the world... Kony Obviously Should be taken out(My rant was simply towards How America likes to show Boat- even if the Task Presented Is a GOOD one.)

This guy has bean doing this for 20 Years! Why has no one else done anything to help?... And we Randomly All the sudden decide to Help- Like we told everyone else to gtfo, let america handle this?...

Kony Has Power(Most likely LOTS OF MONEY).. I BET that’s the only Reason We wont be taking him out in the next 4 weeks or More- Money Binds us to Take the action- Other wise 20 years would be 4 or less, if America Really cared...

And If What i say is wrong- Don’t you think, that if All this Starts another War, That would be plain irony On Obama And for Everyone else...? Thinking We were Out of the Water for a little wile....


__________________


-Solo matriarch-

[Reply] #64
03-08-2012 07:32 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 21,168
offline
Based Sheko
Based Sheko
Wrestle with a drunk Panda?
Rep: 233

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Sheko the Conqueror wrote: Dipshit Argument #2: Why bother stopping Kony? That won’t end all evil everywhere and buttfuck Satan!

Solid reasoning. We’re wasting money on our local police because they sure as shit aren’t ending bad guys forever.


Actually I am Kinda Glad Obama Took out military Costs, For other things.. so I guess.

And “Why bother stopping Kony” is not What i was trying to Say, I was “trying” to say- We As a country Should stop acting so heroic and Righteous, This IS the perfect vector That We will handle in order to Make “The USA” Look like some super hero in the world... Kony Obviously Should be taken out(My rant was simply towards How America likes to show Boat- even if the Task Presented Is a GOOD one.)

This guy has bean doing this for 20 Years! Why has no one else done anything to help?... And we Randomly All the sudden decide to Help- Like we told everyone else to gtfo, let america handle this?...

Kony Has Power(Most likely LOTS OF MONEY).. I BET that’s the only Reason We wont be taking him out in the next 4 weeks or More- Money Binds us to Take the action- Other wise 20 years would be 4 or less, if America Really cared...

And If What i say is wrong- Don’t you think, that if All this Starts another War, That would be plain irony On Obama And for Everyone else...? Thinking We were Out of the Water for a little wile....


Bro, if you had just watched the video and read my previous comments, you would see you are beating a dead horse.

Dipshit Argument #3: Why is this our problem?! American has it’s own issues! We don’t need to police the world!

The Truth: This has nothing to do with what the U.S. should or shouldn’t do. This is all about what the world should fucking do.

There is no goddamn reason this guy should have been allowed to walk around for over two decades. No. Legitimate. Reason. It should be a global responsibility to the mowfawkin' human race to smudge this guy out and others like him.

That’s it. It’s not a complicated concept.


__________________

[Reply] #65
03-08-2012 07:35 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,170
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
We become ourselves through others~
Rep: 206

Sheko the Conqueror wrote:

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

Sheko the Conqueror wrote: Dipshit Argument #2: Why bother stopping Kony? That won’t end all evil everywhere and buttfuck Satan!

Solid reasoning. We’re wasting money on our local police because they sure as shit aren’t ending bad guys forever.


Actually I am Kinda Glad Obama Took out military Costs, For other things.. so I guess.

And “Why bother stopping Kony” is not What i was trying to Say, I was “trying” to say- We As a country Should stop acting so heroic and Righteous, This IS the perfect vector That We will handle in order to Make “The USA” Look like some super hero in the world... Kony Obviously Should be taken out(My rant was simply towards How America likes to show Boat- even if the Task Presented Is a GOOD one.)

This guy has bean doing this for 20 Years! Why has no one else done anything to help?... And we Randomly All the sudden decide to Help- Like we told everyone else to gtfo, let america handle this?...

Kony Has Power(Most likely LOTS OF MONEY).. I BET that’s the only Reason We wont be taking him out in the next 4 weeks or More- Money Binds us to Take the action- Other wise 20 years would be 4 or less, if America Really cared...

And If What i say is wrong- Don’t you think, that if All this Starts another War, That would be plain irony On Obama And for Everyone else...? Thinking We were Out of the Water for a little wile....


Bro, if you had just watched the video and read my previous comments, you would see you are beating a dead horse.

Dipshit Argument #3: Why is this our problem?! American has it’s own issues! We don’t need to police the world!

The Truth: This has nothing to do with what the U.S. should or shouldn’t do. This is all about what the world should fucking do.

There is no goddamn reason this guy should have been allowed to walk around for over two decades. No. Legitimate. Reason. It should be a global responsibility to the mowfawkin' human race to smudge this guy out and others like him.

That’s it. It’s not a complicated concept.



Lol....I apologize... I did not see the video- But I hear this freaking guy everywhere NOW... =/ So I guess your right, I am easily beating a dead horse -___-)> Sigh...I Concede.... For now..


__________________


-Solo matriarch-

Edited 03-08-2012 07:37 PM by ..Lash Semiotic..
[Reply] #66
03-08-2012 07:36 PM
Joined: 11-08-2009
Posts: 5,495
offline
Eric Kripke
Eric Kripke
Bulletproof: Third Time's the Charm
Rep: 133

To be fair, this has been publicized. Tyranny and cruelty at this level and above exist silently everywhere in the world.

[Reply] #67
03-08-2012 07:40 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,170
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
We become ourselves through others~
Rep: 206

Phobetor wrote: To be fair, this has been publicized. Tyranny and cruelty at this level and above exist silently everywhere in the world.

...Sadly.... -___-)>


__________________


-Solo matriarch-

[Reply] #68
03-08-2012 07:42 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 21,168
offline
Based Sheko
Based Sheko
Wrestle with a drunk Panda?
Rep: 233

Anime18 wrote: 2012 lol....totally retards thinking monsters are gonna attack...fuckin comic book nerds >.>..........


I love you.


__________________

[Reply] #69
03-08-2012 07:43 PM
Joined: 11-30-2010
Posts: 32,231
offline
nietsnefloW
nietsnefloW
Wolfenstein
Rep: 190

Just, what the fuck is this?


__________________

[Reply] #70
03-08-2012 08:16 PM
Joined: 02-22-2012
Posts: 311
offline
Player4
Player4
Regular
Rep: 11

Hey guys I have been doing some research (something I suggest you guys do more of) and Watched the video basically That video is another great example that if you say some sad shit with violins in the background mixed in with some truth and mostly half-truths and can start some sort of uprising that in the end will line the pockets of those who started the protest (in this case The Invisable Children leaders of the KONY 2012 campaign) Now I would like to point out that I in no way support Kony but maybe you guys should take a look at this link before you decide to go out and buy KONY 2012 bracelets and after reading through the contents of this link do not take it at face value. Go further study more learn all the facts not just the ones that sound sad with violins in the background.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/07/guest_post_joseph_kony_is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things#.T1lSF7rzk3s.facebook

I’m not surprised this in the end is probably 1/3 about helping kids and 2/3 about making some money and getting better film equipment in 2012.

[Reply] #71
03-08-2012 08:23 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 21,168
offline
Based Sheko
Based Sheko
Wrestle with a drunk Panda?
Rep: 233

Player4 wrote: Hey guys I have been doing some research (something I suggest you guys do more of) and Watched the video basically That video is another great example that if you say some sad shit with violins in the background mixed in with some truth and mostly half-truths and can start some sort of uprising that in the end will line the pockets of those who started the protest (in this case The Invisable Children leaders of the KONY 2012 campaign) Now I would like to point out that I in no way support Kony but maybe you guys should take a look at this link before you decide to go out and buy KONY 2012 bracelets and after reading through the contents of this link do not take it at face value. Go further study more learn all the facts not just the ones that sound sad with violins in the background.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/07/guest_post_joseph_kony_is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things#.T1lSF7rzk3s.facebook

I’m not surprised this in the end is probably 1/3 about helping kids and 2/3 about making some money and getting better film equipment in 2012.


Oh. My. God.

Read the thread. I already put the link up of where IC responded to their critics and showed their financial statements, which are now public on their site. They also listed two of the private companies that audit them, which directly contradicts jackasses saying that they have refused private auditing.

You did some awesome research. lol


__________________

[Reply] #72
03-08-2012 08:53 PM
Joined: 02-22-2012
Posts: 311
offline
Player4
Player4
Regular
Rep: 11

Sheko the Conqueror wrote:

Player4 wrote: Hey guys I have been doing some research (something I suggest you guys do more of) and Watched the video basically That video is another great example that if you say some sad shit with violins in the background mixed in with some truth and mostly half-truths and can start some sort of uprising that in the end will line the pockets of those who started the protest (in this case The Invisable Children leaders of the KONY 2012 campaign) Now I would like to point out that I in no way support Kony but maybe you guys should take a look at this link before you decide to go out and buy KONY 2012 bracelets and after reading through the contents of this link do not take it at face value. Go further study more learn all the facts not just the ones that sound sad with violins in the background.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/07/guest_post_joseph_kony_is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things#.T1lSF7rzk3s.facebook

I’m not surprised this in the end is probably 1/3 about helping kids and 2/3 about making some money and getting better film equipment in 2012.


Oh. My. God.

Read the thread. I already put the link up of where IC responded to their critics and showed their financial statements, which are now public on their site. They also listed two of the private companies that audit them, which directly contradicts jackasses saying that they have refused private auditing.

You did some awesome research. lol



Yea because they have such a clean track record considering the guy they are chasing with there bracelets and t-shirts Isn’t even in the area they said has was and hasn’t been for years. Lying isn’t hard humans have been doing it for years.

[Reply] #73
03-08-2012 09:00 PM
Joined: 08-05-2010
Posts: 21,168
offline
Based Sheko
Based Sheko
Wrestle with a drunk Panda?
Rep: 233

Player4 wrote:

Sheko the Conqueror wrote:

Player4 wrote: Hey guys I have been doing some research (something I suggest you guys do more of) and Watched the video basically That video is another great example that if you say some sad shit with violins in the background mixed in with some truth and mostly half-truths and can start some sort of uprising that in the end will line the pockets of those who started the protest (in this case The Invisable Children leaders of the KONY 2012 campaign) Now I would like to point out that I in no way support Kony but maybe you guys should take a look at this link before you decide to go out and buy KONY 2012 bracelets and after reading through the contents of this link do not take it at face value. Go further study more learn all the facts not just the ones that sound sad with violins in the background.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/07/guest_post_joseph_kony_is_not_in_uganda_and_other_complicated_things#.T1lSF7rzk3s.facebook

I’m not surprised this in the end is probably 1/3 about helping kids and 2/3 about making some money and getting better film equipment in 2012.


Oh. My. God.

Read the thread. I already put the link up of where IC responded to their critics and showed their financial statements, which are now public on their site. They also listed two of the private companies that audit them, which directly contradicts jackasses saying that they have refused private auditing.

You did some awesome research. lol



Yea because they have such a clean track record considering the guy they are chasing with there bracelets and t-shirts Isn’t even in the area they said has was and hasn’t been for years. Lying isn’t hard humans have been doing it for years.


...

Are you fucking retarded? lol

Did you watch the movie? It has a nice pretty map with moving pictures and colors and everything, showing the LRA leaving Uganda. They then go on to discuss how they built an early alert system to monitor their movements from here on out.

You are terrible at research.


__________________

[Reply] #74
03-08-2012 09:04 PM
Joined: 11-30-2010
Posts: 32,231
offline
nietsnefloW
nietsnefloW
Wolfenstein
Rep: 190

Seriously, what the fuck?

Player4, cease and desist. You’re only spouting mis-information and fallacies.


__________________

[Reply] #75
03-08-2012 09:04 PM
Joined: 01-22-2011
Posts: 13,987
online
Champion Lance
Champion Lance
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 178

Sheko the Conqueror wrote:

Anime18 wrote: 2012 lol....totally retards thinking monsters are gonna attack...fuckin comic book nerds >.>..........


I love you.

I already 'REFLECTED' my cock .'IF' you CATCH my DRIFT bro.

Edited 03-08-2012 09:08 PM by Champion Lance
[Reply] #76
03-08-2012 09:08 PM
HellfighterWasBannedForPatriotism
Guest

This is so funny...

[Reply] #77
03-08-2012 09:16 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,170
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
We become ourselves through others~
Rep: 206

HellfighterWasBannedForPatriotism wrote: This is so funny...


elaborate......


__________________


-Solo matriarch-

[Reply] #78
03-08-2012 09:26 PM
HellfighterWasBannedForPatriotism
Guest

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

HellfighterWasBannedForPatriotism wrote: This is so funny...


elaborate......

silly argument is silly...

[Reply] #79
03-08-2012 10:17 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,170
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
We become ourselves through others~
Rep: 206

HellfighterWasBannedForPatriotism wrote:

Xx Brother Edgar xX wrote:

HellfighterWasBannedForPatriotism wrote: This is so funny...


elaborate......

silly argument is silly...

Vague statement is vague Lol...


__________________


-Solo matriarch-

[Reply] #80
03-09-2012 12:18 AM
Joined: 02-22-2012
Posts: 311
offline
Player4
Player4
Regular
Rep: 11



http://blackstarnews.com/news/135/ARTICLE/8007/2012-03-08.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/uganda/9131469...


All I’m saying is that there seems to be alot of confusion. If it was as cut and dry as that publicity stunt of of video made it seem there wouldn’t be so many things against it.

You guys are attacking me because I’m providing the other side of the story and not jumping on the “Dude OMFG KONY 2012 Facebook and Twitter TEam 4EVA”

I hope you enjoy your T-Shirts that will save the world

Edited 03-09-2012 12:20 AM by Player4
New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Based Sheko, Zeroextra, The Dan Hibiki, GUMI, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums