Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

What If Vegeta was granted Immortality from the 3rd Wish of the Namekian Dragon...

[Reply] #1
02-23-2010 01:57 AM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 51

before Guru died of course. If Guru didn’t died and Vegeta was actually granted his wish of Immortality right before Freiza arrived, then what could have drastically been changed plot wise in DBZ?

2nd scenerio: What if the Dragon was still around on Namek (meaning Guru hasn’t died yet) and the third wish hasn’t been granted yet, BUT Frieza had arrived at the scene on time? Frieza is in the presence of the Eternal Dragon? Could he possibly have achieved immortality then? That sure would have made the plot very different lol...

Ok now let’s discuss about these two very interesting what if scenerios.

[Reply] #2
02-23-2010 02:00 AM
Joined: 05-10-2009
Posts: 2,695
offline
truestrength
truestrength
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

both outcomes would have ment the end of the series , both vegeta and frieza would have killed everyone and gone on to rule the galaxy uncontested.


__________________

[Reply] #3
02-23-2010 02:14 AM
Joined: 09-09-2007
Posts: 6,745
offline
-408Windsor-
-408Windsor-
Imports beware...Cobra on the loose.
Rep: 62

Nobody would care.


__________________



Bruce Lee invented MMA. This is common knowledge DERP.~~Kinasin

[Reply] #4
02-23-2010 02:15 AM
Joined: 02-22-2010
Posts: 1,304
offline
Read This If U Luv Nuts Busted In Yo Ass
Read This If U Luv Nuts Busted In Yo Ass
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 64

Shitty story.

[Reply] #5
02-23-2010 02:50 AM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 51

Plot devices anyone? I know those aren’t exactly plot devices, but sometimes things like that shouldn’t happen.

[Reply] #6
02-23-2010 10:54 AM
Joined: 09-17-2009
Posts: 23,498
offline
Dr. Scientist
Dr. Scientist
even immortals die
Rep: 180

Goku would seek away to return to the past to undo the future that is ak...

...never mind wrong show....


__________________

[Reply] #7
02-23-2010 11:03 AM
Joined: 01-31-2010
Posts: 1,928
offline
The Goofy Gouf
The Goofy Gouf
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 31

Before I say anything about this topic, is there a difference between Immortality and Invinciblity?


__________________



Typical VS forum debate.

[Reply] #8
02-23-2010 12:28 PM
Joined: 05-10-2009
Posts: 2,695
offline
truestrength
truestrength
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

Jaykaze wrote: Before I say anything about this topic, is there a difference between Immortality and Invinciblity?



Immortality : cant die
Invinciblity: cant be hurt

Being immortal doesnt mean you cant be hurt and cant feel pain , it just means you will stay alive no matter what , generally the two go hand in hand but , cause if your body was destroyed but you were immortal i guess that would leave you a spirit with no vessel. Being invincible would mean you couldnt be hurt or injured in any way , however i imagine you would still eventually die of old age.


__________________

[Reply] #9
02-23-2010 04:42 PM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 51

truestrength wrote:

Jaykaze wrote: Before I say anything about this topic, is there a difference between Immortality and Invinciblity?



Immortality : cant die
Invinciblity: cant be hurt

Being immortal doesnt mean you cant be hurt and cant feel pain , it just means you will stay alive no matter what , generally the two go hand in hand but , cause if your body was destroyed but you were immortal i guess that would leave you a spirit with no vessel. Being invincible would mean you couldnt be hurt or injured in any way , however i imagine you would still eventually die of old age.


I think in DBZ when somebody is immortal, their body would regenrate from any injury--even if it was completely disintergrated. Their body would just magically regenerate. The problem with immortality is that your opponent could endlessly torture since you would never die. I think Garlic Jr had to learn that the hard way when he was sent into the Dead Zone lol...

Vegeta wanted to become immortal probably because Frieza could keep on giving him Zenkais. Eventually, he would become strong enough thanks to his immortality to defeat Frieza.

[Reply] #10
02-23-2010 05:33 PM
Joined: 07-15-2009
Posts: 2,300
offline
Devil Prince
Devil Prince
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Garlic Jr. was immortal and he lost.

Just because your immortal doenst mean you cant be beat.

Ex: A vampires an immortal, but that doesnt mean they cant be beat.


__________________

“My fangs are still intact."-Squall Lionheart

[Reply] #11
02-23-2010 07:57 PM
Joined: 09-18-2009
Posts: 3,994
offline
Captain America
Captain America
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 82

donkoehler wrote: before Guru died of course. If Guru didn’t died and Vegeta was actually granted his wish of Immortality right before Freiza arrived, then what could have drastically been changed plot wise in DBZ?

2nd scenerio: What if the Dragon was still around on Namek (meaning Guru hasn’t died yet) and the third wish hasn’t been granted yet, BUT Frieza had arrived at the scene on time? Frieza is in the presence of the Eternal Dragon? Could he possibly have achieved immortality then? That sure would have made the plot very different lol...

Ok now let’s discuss about these two very interesting what if scenerios.



He would have taken over DBZverse.

The end.


__________________

Credit for the sigs goes to Slayer/CoolTaff12:


[Reply] #12
02-24-2010 02:24 PM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 51

Kaoru Hanayama wrote:

donkoehler wrote: before Guru died of course. If Guru didn’t died and Vegeta was actually granted his wish of Immortality right before Freiza arrived, then what could have drastically been changed plot wise in DBZ?

2nd scenerio: What if the Dragon was still around on Namek (meaning Guru hasn’t died yet) and the third wish hasn’t been granted yet, BUT Frieza had arrived at the scene on time? Frieza is in the presence of the Eternal Dragon? Could he possibly have achieved immortality then? That sure would have made the plot very different lol...

Ok now let’s discuss about these two very interesting what if scenerios.



He would have taken over DBZverse.

The end.


Would you rather have Vegeta or Frieza as immortal?

[Reply] #13
02-26-2010 11:24 PM
Joined: 10-06-2008
Posts: 4,985
offline
supersaynguy
supersaynguy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

donkoehler wrote: before Guru died of course. If Guru didn’t died and Vegeta was actually granted his wish of Immortality right before Freiza arrived, then what could have drastically been changed plot wise in DBZ?

2nd scenerio: What if the Dragon was still around on Namek (meaning Guru hasn’t died yet) and the third wish hasn’t been granted yet, BUT Frieza had arrived at the scene on time? Frieza is in the presence of the Eternal Dragon? Could he possibly have achieved immortality then? That sure would have made the plot very different lol...

Ok now let’s discuss about these two very interesting what if scenerios.



If Frieza or Vegeta had been able to gain immortality it would have been really bad news either way for the rest of the DBZ world.


__________________

[Reply] #14
02-27-2010 10:46 AM
Joined: 09-18-2009
Posts: 3,994
offline
Captain America
Captain America
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 82

donkoehler wrote:

Kaoru Hanayama wrote:

donkoehler wrote: before Guru died of course. If Guru didn’t died and Vegeta was actually granted his wish of Immortality right before Freiza arrived, then what could have drastically been changed plot wise in DBZ?

2nd scenerio: What if the Dragon was still around on Namek (meaning Guru hasn’t died yet) and the third wish hasn’t been granted yet, BUT Frieza had arrived at the scene on time? Frieza is in the presence of the Eternal Dragon? Could he possibly have achieved immortality then? That sure would have made the plot very different lol...

Ok now let’s discuss about these two very interesting what if scenerios.



He would have taken over DBZverse.

The end.


Would you rather have Vegeta or Frieza as immortal?



Frieza.

He was more badass.


__________________

Credit for the sigs goes to Slayer/CoolTaff12:


[Reply] #15
07-03-2010 10:19 AM
Jon2289
Guest

yall are really lame..... really

[Reply] #16
07-03-2010 10:48 AM
Joined: 06-08-2010
Posts: 90
offline
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
Wannabe
Rep: 2

He probably says........

[Reply] #17
07-03-2010 10:51 AM
Joined: 05-01-2010
Posts: 682
offline
solidfalcon
solidfalcon
Regular
Rep: 8

vegeta would terrorize the universe until tori-bot rewrite the entire plot


__________________

[Reply] #18
07-04-2010 12:14 PM
jon2289
Guest

JUST STOP. YALL JUST NEED TO GIVE IT A REST OR TAKE THIS *ISH TO ONE OF THEM RPG SITES IF ALL YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT IS “WHAT IF”-----ANNOYING

[Reply] #19
11-11-2010 03:45 AM
shadowpocalypse
Guest

The shitty writers would make sure goku saved the day. Main character hacks ftlolz.

[Reply] #20
04-16-2014 11:48 AM
Toragos
Guest

None of Them Would achieve it, because the dragon cant Grant wishes beyond his Masters limits.

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums