Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Why so much hate towards Atheists

[Reply] #81
05-11-2012 05:34 PM
superfreshbiltz.
Guest

Atheist is the only way wrote: This thread is full of ignorance.



You have noooooooooo idea.

[Reply] #82
05-12-2012 12:31 AM
Joined: 04-27-2009
Posts: 1,832
offline
Sleazy P. Martini
Sleazy P. Martini
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Jesus saves wrote:

Sleazy P. Martini wrote: Xtians hate on atheists because atheists put the Xtians intellectual dishonesty on display for all to see... And it pisses them off something fierce. Muslims hate because... Well, Muslims hate pretty much everyone who doesn’t follow Allah and Mohammed. With public education here in the states, all religious people, be it Xtian, Muslim, or the crazies that follow Bill Wilson (A.A.), have no excuse when it comes to knowledge. That is intellectual dishonesty plain and simple.


You’re retarded, belief has nothing to do with intelligence.

If you deny something you know is true, then you’re expressing intellectual dishonesty. If you believe something you don’t know to be true then you’re just believing. Atheists believe in unverifiable shit too. And the majority of them are psuedo intellectual teens rebelling against their parents.

Smart people don’t let belief in a god or a lack of one consume them.

And just between you and me, fag, I’d rather fuck a Christian girl then one of the MTV-damaged whores who’ve slept with entire football teams. People wihtout morals incapable of dismissing primitive impulses are retarded.


So, you’re saying there is no correlation between intelligence and belief... Just more intellectual dishonesty. BTW, nice ad homs. I will do as you SHOULD, and turn the other cheek. PRAISE JESUS!!!! lulz


__________________



“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." Stephen F. Roberts

[Reply] #83
05-12-2012 01:03 AM
Joined: 01-23-2011
Posts: 25,140
offline
AIDB
AIDB
See you space cowboys
Rep: 235

Because almost all people who are considered as “atheists” are people who think themselves to be some supreme intellectual deities who have figured out everything there is to know about life and the universe. It’s as if they’re donning atheistic views purely for the reason of appearing smarter (however that fucking works) than the average religious person. Those people are quite pathetic.

Edited 05-12-2012 01:14 AM by AIDB
[Reply] #84
05-12-2012 02:17 PM
Jesus saves
Guest

Sleazy P. Martini wrote: So, you’re saying there is no correlation between intelligence and belief... Just more intellectual dishonesty.


Then prove it.

[Reply] #85
05-12-2012 02:42 PM
Joined: 04-27-2009
Posts: 1,832
offline
Sleazy P. Martini
Sleazy P. Martini
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 55

Jesus saves wrote:

Sleazy P. Martini wrote: So, you’re saying there is no correlation between intelligence and belief... Just more intellectual dishonesty.


Then prove it.


http://kspark.kaist.ac.kr/Jesus/Intelligence%20&%20religion.htm
Keep up the delusion


__________________



“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." Stephen F. Roberts

[Reply] #86
05-12-2012 02:56 PM
Jesus saves
Guest

Sleazy P. Martini wrote:

Jesus saves wrote:

Sleazy P. Martini wrote: So, you’re saying there is no correlation between intelligence and belief... Just more intellectual dishonesty.


Then prove it.


[url]http://kspark.kaist.ac.kr/Jesus/Intelligence%20&%20religion.htm[/url]
Keep up the delusion


Nothing there proves that belief has anything to do with intellectual dishonesty you moron.

Learn what proof is.

[Reply] #87
05-12-2012 03:09 PM
LOL atheist
Guest

AM I DA BADDEST wrote: Because almost all people who are considered as “atheists” are people who think themselves to be some supreme intellectual deities who have figured out everything there is to know about life and the universe. It’s as if they’re donning atheistic views purely for the reason of appearing smarter (however that fucking works) than the average religious person. Those people are quite pathetic.

LOL which is ironic because they don’t believe in deities. So in other words they’re tyrants?

[Reply] #88
05-12-2012 03:11 PM
Joined: 03-21-2012
Posts: 4,273
offline
Malto
Malto
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 79

80% of atheists are irritating as fu*k.


__________________

Malto Riviera

[Reply] #89
05-12-2012 03:19 PM
Joined: 08-29-2011
Posts: 4,615
offline
Raiden Blackthorn
Raiden Blackthorn
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 70

Wow you must know a lot of people to know 80% of the worlds atheists, do you know me as well?


__________________


you took the last cookie... BANKAI

[Reply] #90
05-12-2012 03:20 PM
Joined: 03-21-2012
Posts: 4,273
offline
Malto
Malto
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 79

Reader of Words wrote: Wow you must know a lot of people to know 80% of the worlds atheists, do you know me as well?



No, but I can already tell you’re irritating as hell. Oh and I wasn’t being literal when I said 80%.....


__________________

Malto Riviera

Edited 05-12-2012 03:21 PM by Malto
[Reply] #91
05-12-2012 04:05 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 42,701
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Coffee is terrible
Rep: 247

Sorutoku wrote: 80% of atheists are irritating as fu*k.

That’s just people in general.

I know atheists who are irritating as shit.


__________________

[Reply] #92
05-12-2012 06:07 PM
Joined: 04-29-2012
Posts: 396
offline
Darkness Incarnate
Darkness Incarnate
Regular
Rep: 11

Atheist is the only way wrote: This thread is full of ignorance.



I completely fucking agree.


__________________

[Reply] #93
05-12-2012 06:22 PM
LOL atheist
Guest

Reader of Words wrote: Wow you must know a lot of people to know 80% of the worlds atheists, do you know me as well?

He said 80% of Atheist are irritating not 80% of the world are Atheist.

[Reply] #94
05-12-2012 06:34 PM
Joined: 04-29-2012
Posts: 396
offline
Darkness Incarnate
Darkness Incarnate
Regular
Rep: 11

LOL atheist wrote:

Reader of Words wrote: Wow you must know a lot of people to know 80% of the worlds atheists, do you know me as well?

He said 80% of Atheist are irritating not 80% of the world are Atheist.



You’re an idiot.


__________________

[Reply] #95
05-12-2012 06:39 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 42,701
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Coffee is terrible
Rep: 247

Darkness Incarnate wrote:

LOL atheist wrote:

Reader of Words wrote: Wow you must know a lot of people to know 80% of the worlds atheists, do you know me as well?

He said 80% of Atheist are irritating not 80% of the world are Atheist.



You’re an idiot.

Just ignore him he isn’t one of the brightest guest on the forum.


__________________

[Reply] #96
05-12-2012 06:40 PM
Straight man
Guest

I know an atheist who’s just an atheist so that he can have sex with other men.

I.e. a fag.

[Reply] #97
05-12-2012 06:45 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 42,701
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Coffee is terrible
Rep: 247

Straight man wrote: I know an atheist who’s just an atheist so that he can have sex with other men.

I.e. a fag.

I know a christian who’s a christian, but has sex with other men.

I.e. a hypocritical fag homosexual. Your point?


__________________

[Reply] #98
05-12-2012 06:49 PM
Straight man
Guest

Point is you’re lying and I’m not.

[Reply] #99
05-12-2012 06:55 PM
Joined: 12-18-2011
Posts: 42,701
offline
King Smiley
King Smiley
Coffee is terrible
Rep: 247

Straight man wrote: Point is you’re lying and I’m not.

Riiiiiight

There are more gay christian’s than atheist.


__________________

[Reply] #100
05-12-2012 06:56 PM
Joined: 01-28-2012
Posts: 18,435
offline
Ragex
Ragex
Hail Hydra
Rep: 203

i have yet to see more ignorance in a single thread than there is in this particular one


__________________

LA Capone wrote: It is impossible to be racist against whites

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: -Sheko-, Spiral, Twilight Sparkle, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums