Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Ben 10: Omniverse [17+ Thread rating]

[Reply] #1
04-01-2012 02:19 AM
Joined: 12-11-2011
Posts: 3,022
offline
zuero
zuero
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 42



watch it


Rate it

Ben 10: Omniverse [17+ Thread rating]

... The **** did I watch?********** 18%
(votes so far 2)


Take that faggotory elsewhere**************************** 55%
(votes so far 6)


Totally gonna watch this shit when it comes out********** 18%
(votes so far 2)


._.***** 9%
(votes so far 1)


Only registered users may vote.


__________________

Dust in the wind....

Megamen Data Wiki

[Reply] #2
04-01-2012 02:24 AM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 18,031
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
The Strongest Shield 
Rep: 151

don’t like ben’s design in it, prob will watch it every now and then though


__________________

[Reply] #3
04-01-2012 02:30 AM
Joined: 12-11-2011
Posts: 3,022
offline
zuero
zuero
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 42

The design of it is waaaaaay too old school.

I wonder what happened to Ultimate Alien, it had a nice storyline :/


__________________

Dust in the wind....

Megamen Data Wiki

[Reply] #4
04-01-2012 02:33 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

What the hell are you munchkins talking about aside from the character designs this looks like they took the dick out Ben’s mouth from ultimate snore.

[Reply] #5
04-01-2012 02:34 AM
Joined: 10-24-2011
Posts: 3,649
offline
NewWorldSurvivor
NewWorldSurvivor
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 52

ultimate alien is done and ended and arent they going to travel the omniverse or some shit like that? and this show looks cleaner than the old ben 10s


__________________

Edited 04-01-2012 02:34 AM by NewWorldSurvivor
[Reply] #6
04-01-2012 02:35 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

Seriously ultimate alien was beyond fucking boring and I hated how they attempted to mock themselves “Hey the fans hate us because we made the show super boring lol”, no fucking shit.

Edited 04-01-2012 02:36 AM by Mr. Infinity
[Reply] #7
04-01-2012 02:36 AM
Joined: 12-11-2011
Posts: 3,022
offline
zuero
zuero
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 42

Looks like a scooby doo remix to me :/


__________________

Dust in the wind....

Megamen Data Wiki

[Reply] #8
04-01-2012 02:39 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

zuero wrote: Looks like a scooby doo remix to me :/


At least it’s animated instead of them just sitting on their asses and drinking smoothies it would been better if the animated the same way as the original or generator rex.

[Reply] #9
04-01-2012 02:40 AM
Joined: 12-11-2011
Posts: 3,022
offline
zuero
zuero
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 42

Mr. Infinity wrote:

zuero wrote: Looks like a scooby doo remix to me :/


At least it’s animated instead of them just sitting on their asses and drinking smoothies it would been better if the animated the same way as the original or generator rex.




Yea I agree with you there.


__________________

Dust in the wind....

Megamen Data Wiki

[Reply] #10
04-01-2012 02:48 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

Is it me or did the voice actors get magically better at acting or actually started to enjoy themselves?

You can actually hear some personality come out of Ben.

[Reply] #11
04-01-2012 02:51 AM
Joined: 06-30-2011
Posts: 18,031
offline
NearRyuzaki
NearRyuzaki
The Strongest Shield 
Rep: 151

Mr. Infinity wrote:

zuero wrote: Looks like a scooby doo remix to me :/


At least it’s animated instead of them just sitting on their asses and drinking smoothies it would been better if the animated the same way as the original or generator rex.



this


__________________

[Reply] #12
04-01-2012 03:28 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

I did not notice that this was in off-topic- abuse of power FTW.

BUUUUUT

I have to put in TV because fucking “right thing to do” and shit.

Edited 04-01-2012 03:30 AM by Mr. Infinity
[Reply] #13
04-01-2012 03:30 AM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 8,920
offline
The Lost and The Damned
The Lost and The Damned
Am I the worst?
Rep: 160

Mr. Infinity wrote:

Stygian wrote: Look at this shit. A bunch of grown ass men/late teens, getting hard ons over a cartoon created for pre-teens. What a bunch of disgusting man-children you all are.

BTW, what’s with the 17+ rating for the thread, fag? You put that rating here, yet censor the word fuck? What kind of sense does that make, dipshit? And why would you exclude the people that this show was created for, from posting in the thread?

Fucking retards these days...


That’s genuinely fucking ironic coming from a guy with kingdom hearts avatar who’s primary target audience are 13 yr old girls who write gay fan fiction.

That goes for every asshole in MvC.



There’s a difference. I grew up with the first KH as a kid; it stays with you despite age. The same can’t be said about the rest of you.

Some of the KH fanfictions are good though.


__________________

[Reply] #14
04-01-2012 03:33 AM
Joined: 05-30-2011
Posts: 8,920
offline
The Lost and The Damned
The Lost and The Damned
Am I the worst?
Rep: 160

Mr. Infinity wrote: I did not notice that this was in off-topic- abuse of power FTW.



You deleted my comment?

I guess the truth hurts pretty bad.

I’m done here.


__________________

Edited 04-01-2012 03:34 AM by The Lost and The Damned
[Reply] #15
04-01-2012 03:37 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

Stygian wrote:

Mr. Infinity wrote:

Stygian wrote: Look at this shit. A bunch of grown ass men/late teens, getting hard ons over a cartoon created for pre-teens. What a bunch of disgusting man-children you all are.

BTW, what’s with the 17+ rating for the thread, fag? You put that rating here, yet censor the word fuck? What kind of sense does that make, dipshit? And why would you exclude the people that this show was created for, from posting in the thread?

Fucking retards these days...


That’s genuinely fucking ironic coming from a guy with kingdom hearts avatar who’s primary target audience are 13 yr old girls who write gay fan fiction.

That goes for every asshole in MvC.



There’s a difference. I grew up with the first KH as a kid; it stays with you despite age. The same can’t be said about the rest of you.

Some of the KH fanfictions are good though.


The only real difference is that it’s YOU.
That’s the only difference, I was thirteen when ben 10 first showed but I’m gay because you are a massive idiot.

Adults watch cartoons because they enjoy them hence albeit horrible example My Little Pony and the fact that a lot fucking people still happen to like cartoons meant for younger audience despite having jobs and going to college.

Hell if I have any excuse it’s that I actually would love to have cartoon series of my own one day so all I’m doing is research.

[Reply] #16
04-01-2012 03:38 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

Stygian wrote:

Mr. Infinity wrote: I did not notice that this was in off-topic- abuse of power FTW.



You deleted my comment?

I guess the truth hurts pretty bad.

I’m done here.


No you were being a fucking asshole.

[Reply] #17
04-01-2012 03:39 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

A hypocritical asshole to boot.

[Reply] #18
04-01-2012 03:43 AM
Joined: 03-16-2012
Posts: 990
offline
Attitude
Attitude
Regular
Rep: 34

i think i speak for everyone when i say lol


__________________

[Reply] #19
04-01-2012 03:44 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

Attitude wrote: i think i speak for everyone when i say lol


Not everyone is autistic chap.

[Reply] #20
04-01-2012 03:56 AM
Joined: 02-11-2008
Posts: 16,330
offline
Mr. Infinity
Mr. Infinity
AKA MASK
Rep: 96

I really hope they don’t try to deepen this past “fucking aliens shenaigans” like they tried with ultimate alien.

Anyone remember the episode where the captain erzats of ironman tried to run away the with copy of Kristen Stewart? They played that motherfucker straight as if any 10 yr could fucking understand that type of poorly executed drama. Ultimate alien is like The Room except it’s just bad instead being so bad it’s funny... Dwayne McDuffie used to pretty much write all of it though so that explain why it was so bad without his influence.

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
Moderated by: Ladd, Twilight Sparkle, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums