Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Android 17 vs Sasuke

#81
04-02-2010 09:59 PM
Joined: 02-20-2010
Posts: 4,212
offline
Genius.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 135

Again, if you don’t read the manga you have nothing to do in this topic. I read comics and I’ve read Dragonball.

Edited 04-02-2010 09:59 PM by Genius.
#82
04-02-2010 10:01 PM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 50

ChapStick wrote:

UM wrote: I’d like to remind the readers that based on the fact that donkoehler didn’t now what the eternal mangekyo sharingan was, it’s safe to say that he haven’t read the manga and his inane opinions should not be taken seriously.



Coming from the guy who says Orochimaru solo’s the Marvel and DBZ/GT’verses?


Yeah he’s even worse an One Piece tard.

#83
04-02-2010 10:01 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

UM wrote:
First off it’s speed “Too” secondly, no you didn’t.


First I actually I did. I made quite a few posts you completely ignored. So I’ll post it again. Michael the Archangel from Angel Sanctuary would incinerate anything who came close to him. So that means he incinerates sasuke and susuano. Second, who gives a shit?

UM wrote:
There’s a difference in logic and in reasoning. Going by my reasoning you should be thankful that I respond to you at all. If there was a blocking option on this forum you’d be on my list.


You think nothing is stronger then Naruto. You claim Naruto can beat being who move faster then the speed of light,destroy planets, warp reality, etc. LOL I’m willing to bet if there was a block option you’d be on EVERYONES ignore list.

UM wrote:
I didn’t say he was faster, I said he was as fast as. Based on the confirming explanation we got for why how he was able to dodge Amaterasu which ignites at sight.


That doesn’t make him lightspeed....

UM wrote:
No, that’s still lifting.


You seemed to miss the point...

UM wrote:
Unquantifiable. We have the numbers >100 tons vs 40 tons, lets use them.


No its not. Face it, you’re pulling shit outta your ass to make Naruto seem stronger.

UM wrote:
Again, it’s “too”. And no, it’s mechanisms respond to all physical and spiritual (basically encompassing everything) form of attacks.


So you’re saying that if I trap Sasuke with susuanno activated and leave him somewhere with a multiverse destroying bomb he’ll survive? If so, LOL.

UM wrote:
No it wasn’t. It was physical, but Orochimaru only transported his mind into that dimension.


It was in his fucking mind. How the hell do you think Sasuke got Orochimaru inside his body?

UM wrote:
How else could he have absorbed Orochimaru’s body?

There is further proof. In Deidara’s fight Sasuke summoned Manda to enter the dimension in his body to escape the explosion. Unless those dimension are physical Sasuke wouldn’t be able to escape.


Do you read Naruto? Sasuke summoned Manda, hypnotized him, got inside of his body and then Manda went back to his dimension. All animal summons come from different dimensions.

UM wrote:
That extreme fanboyism in this thread is getting ridiculous.


Its “the” extremem fanboyism in this thread. Also you’re the only one being a fanboy.


__________________

#84
04-02-2010 10:02 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 223

UM wrote: Again, if you don’t read the manga you have nothing to do in this topic. I read comics and I’ve read Dragonball.



You’ve made it clear that you’ve never such as taken a glimpse of Dragon Ball.

#85
04-02-2010 10:05 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

UM wrote: Again, if you don’t read the manga you have nothing to do in this topic. I read comics and I’ve read Dragonball.


Yet you said Silver Surfer was only Genin level, you said Naruto would win against Marvel a verse with people who can move faster then light, create and destroy planets, universes, dimensions, multiverses, among other things, said nothing is capable of moving faster then light(when there are dozens of characters in Marvel and DC who can),asked us to provide scans of things that any reader of comics would know(its pretty much well known by anyone that knows about Franklin Richards he has reality warping powers that lets him create a universe). Yeah forgive us if we find it hard to believe.


__________________

#86
04-02-2010 10:07 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 223

UM wrote: Again, if you don’t read the manga you have nothing to do in this topic. I read comics and I’ve read Dragonball.



Actually, to be dreadfully honest, you’re making it sound like as if you’ve never actually read Naruto. You’re starting to sound that biased.

Edited 04-02-2010 10:08 PM by Zack.
#87
04-02-2010 10:07 PM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 50

ChapStick wrote:

UM wrote: Again, if you don’t read the manga you have nothing to do in this topic. I read comics and I’ve read Dragonball.



You’ve made it clear that you’ve never such as taken a glimpse of Dragon Ball.


Yep he’s in denial. Imagine what he would have written for Naruto character’s profiles on OBD? Luckily, people like him aren’t allowed to write an unbiased character profile on there.

#88
04-02-2010 10:08 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 223

donkoehler wrote:

ChapStick wrote:

UM wrote: Again, if you don’t read the manga you have nothing to do in this topic. I read comics and I’ve read Dragonball.



You’ve made it clear that you’ve never such as taken a glimpse of Dragon Ball.


Yep he’s in denial. Imagine what he would have written for Naruto character’s profiles on OBD? Luckily, people like him aren’t allowed to write an unbiased character profile on there.



Hehehe

#89
04-02-2010 10:09 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

donkoehler wrote:
Yep he’s in denial. Imagine what he would have written for Naruto character’s profiles on OBD? Luckily, people like him aren’t allowed to write an unbiased character profile on there.


There was an incident one time where a guy wanked GetBackers and wrote profiles for them. They were suspicious but he provided evidence. Later on someone came and shot down all his arguments and they were pretty pissed. Now thats probably why their so strict lol.


__________________

#90
04-02-2010 10:09 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

Sakura vs the Hulk, who wins?


__________________

#91
04-02-2010 10:11 PM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 50

Claire Stanfield wrote:

donkoehler wrote:
Yep he’s in denial. Imagine what he would have written for Naruto character’s profiles on OBD? Luckily, people like him aren’t allowed to write an unbiased character profile on there.


There was an incident one time where a guy wanked GetBackers and wrote profiles for them. They were suspicious but he provided evidence. Later on someone came and shot down all his arguments and they were pretty pissed. Now thats probably why their so strict lol.


So do you think it is reliable to use OBD profiles as reference for vs matches? I mean I used them a lot (like for my Saibamen vs RL match up) and I think for the most part they are pretty accurate (At least for the series that I am familar with).

#92
04-02-2010 10:12 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

donkoehler wrote:
So do you think it is reliable to use OBD profiles as reference for vs matches? I mean I used them a lot (like for my Saibamen vs RL match up) and I think for the most part they are pretty accurate (At least for the series that I am familar with).


I wouldn’t use them all the time since our site and them are somewhat at odds with each other but for the most part the guys who write them carefully analyze the abilities of the character so I’d say they are pretty accurate.


__________________

#93
04-02-2010 10:13 PM
ShonenJump
Guest

donkoehler wrote: ^^^So what? The fact that he could beat Trunks, who slaughtered Frieza, around without much difficulty is enough proof that he can solo Narutoverse with minimal effort--let alone Sasuke. From feats he’s a casual city/island buster which rapes Naruto right off the bat.


I’m not saying Narutoverse wins.I’m just trying to show that 17 isn’t a planet-buster because it was NEVER PROVEN.

#94
04-02-2010 10:14 PM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 50

^^^^So why would they be hating on us?

#95
04-02-2010 10:16 PM
Joined: 11-10-2006
Posts: 11,464
offline
Claire Stanfield
Claire Stanfield
Rail Tracer
Rep: 78

donkoehler wrote: ^^^^So why would they be hating on us?


They don’t exactly hate us. They just make fun of the idiots here.(basically guys like UM or the dbz wankers)


__________________

#96
04-02-2010 10:16 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 223

ShonenJump wrote:

donkoehler wrote: ^^^So what? The fact that he could beat Trunks, who slaughtered Frieza, around without much difficulty is enough proof that he can solo Narutoverse with minimal effort--let alone Sasuke. From feats he’s a casual city/island buster which rapes Naruto right off the bat.


I’m not saying Narutoverse wins.I’m just trying to show that 17 isn’t a planet-buster because it was NEVER PROVEN.



Absolute fail. Android 17 is a planet-buster. He beat the shit out of Piccolo who owned up 2nd Form Frieza, who easily busted planets. THAT is Dragon Ball logic. Stronger/more Chi then opponent = Higher damage capacity than opponent. Go read Dragon Ball.

#97
04-02-2010 10:17 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 223

Claire Stanfield wrote:

donkoehler wrote: ^^^^So why would they be hating on us?


They don’t exactly hate us. They just make fun of the idiots here.(basically guys like UM or the dbz wankers)



He’s trying to contradict my statement of 17 being a planet-buster.

#98
04-02-2010 10:20 PM
Joined: 01-11-2010
Posts: 5,081
offline
donkoehler
donkoehler
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 50

Claire Stanfield wrote:

donkoehler wrote: ^^^^So why would they be hating on us?


They don’t exactly hate us. They just make fun of the idiots here.(basically guys like UM or the dbz wankers)


Yeah, they use to have a lot of those guys and still do, but the majority of those guys have either left the debating hobby entirely or flooded this forum since its debating standards seem to be much more lenient.

Edited 04-02-2010 10:21 PM by donkoehler
#99
04-02-2010 10:20 PM
Joined: 02-20-2010
Posts: 4,212
offline
Genius.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 135

Claire Stanfield wrote: First I actually I did.


I would be the judge of that and it didn’t period.

I made quite a few posts you completely ignored.


Due to their inane nature and complete irrelevance to the topic.

Michael the Archangel from Angel Sanctuary would incinerate anything who came close to him.


Did you watch Angel Sanctuary? If so you might want to tuck your boyfriend in, because it’s time for bed.

So that means he incinerates sasuke and susuano. Second, who gives a shit?


I’m unaware nature of his powers, but at best it would be the unstoppable force vs the unmovable object paradox.


You think nothing is stronger then Naruto.


Mainly because that’s the case.

You claim Naruto can beat being who move faster then the speed of light destroy planets, warp reality, etc.


Because they have proven to be more than capable.


That doesn’t make him lightspeed....


Actually it does.


You seemed to miss the point...


You wrote: “Goku had weights--thats different from actually lifting”

No its not.


It is, not to mention the feats were replicated in two battles. First when Pain fought Jiraiya and then Naruto.

So you’re saying that if I trap Sasuke with susuanno activated and leave him somewhere with a multiverse destroying bomb he’ll survive? If so, LOL.


That’s not what I’m saying, that’s what the author is saying.

It was in his fucking mind. How the hell do you think Sasuke got Orochimaru inside his body?


So Orochimaru created the dimension in Sasuke’s mind so that he could transport his body--you lost me. Stop making shit up and recite the manga.


Do you read Naruto? Sasuke summoned Manda, hypnotized him, got inside of his body and then Manda went back to his dimension. All animal summons come from different dimensions.


And that’s why Manda died and Sasuke didn’t receive as much as a scratch from the explosion, huh?

I could also bring up Madara’s dimension from which he casually teleports people to.

#100
04-02-2010 10:23 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 223

UM wrote:

Claire Stanfield wrote: First I actually I did.


I would be the judge of that and it didn’t period.

I made quite a few posts you completely ignored.


Due to their inane nature and complete irrelevance to the topic.

Michael the Archangel from Angel Sanctuary would incinerate anything who came close to him.


Did you watch Angel Sanctuary? If so you might want to tuck your boyfriend in, because it’s time for bed.

So that means he incinerates sasuke and susuano. Second, who gives a shit?


I’m unaware nature of his powers, but at best it would be the unstoppable force vs the unmovable object paradox.


You think nothing is stronger then Naruto.


Mainly because that’s the case.

You claim Naruto can beat being who move faster then the speed of light destroy planets, warp reality, etc.


Because they have proven to be more than capable.


That doesn’t make him lightspeed....


Actually it does.


You seemed to miss the point...


You wrote: “Goku had weights--thats different from actually lifting”

No its not.


It is, not to mention the feats were replicated in two battles. First when Pain fought Jiraiya and then Naruto.

So you’re saying that if I trap Sasuke with susuanno activated and leave him somewhere with a multiverse destroying bomb he’ll survive? If so, LOL.


That’s not what I’m saying, that’s what the author is saying.

It was in his fucking mind. How the hell do you think Sasuke got Orochimaru inside his body?


So Orochimaru created the dimension in Sasuke’s mind so that he could transport his body--you lost me. Stop making shit up and recite the manga.


Do you read Naruto? Sasuke summoned Manda, hypnotized him, got inside of his body and then Manda went back to his dimension. All animal summons come from different dimensions.


And that’s why Manda died and Sasuke didn’t receive as much as a scratch from the explosion, huh?

I could also bring up Madara’s dimension from which he casually teleports people to.





Just to comment on AS. It’s a manga. They made three episodes on it, which were half-assed towards the plot and powers.

Moderated by: Based Sheko, Shadow-Of-Sundered-Star, Zeed, GUMI, Flame Saber, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums