Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Batman vs The Living Tribunal, The Source, Pre Retcon Beyonder, SS4 Beyond Omnipotent Gogeta

#41
06-13-2010 07:18 PM
Joined: 11-06-2009
Posts: 6,666
offline
Lord Death
Lord Death
Scythe of Deicide
Rep: 208

You guys still hadn’t caught on I was trolling tounge

I know the guy’s powerful but not omnipotent per se =/

Although he did defeat a relatively omnipotent being, Omega Shenron, the TRUE god of the DB verse.


__________________


#42
06-13-2010 07:19 PM
nasdq
Guest

AfterGlow wrote:

nasdq wrote:

AfterGlow wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Zack Fair wrote: ...Yet he couldn’t stop from turning back into Goku and Vegeta. Yeah, real powerful. tounge


Mmmkay, but Vegeta and Goku don’t wanna be a permenant fusee...



Except that’s not the point, since they hadn’t any choice but to abide by the limited time the fusion has, regardless of what they wanted.

If Gogeta was omnipotent, he would have casually destroyed omega-shenron with a thought, or at least extended the amount of time in which they stayed in the fusion until omega-shenron was defeated. The split was obviously not part of the plan.

Their actions as well as the limit displayed contradict your statement.


The only contradiction is PIS. So it isn’t really a contradiction.


Gogeta is really omnipotent, it’s just some stupid PIS that keeps him from utilizing his powers.


Agreed.

#43
06-13-2010 07:19 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 225

Morpheus wrote: You guys still hadn’t caught on I was trolling tounge

I know the guy’s powerful but not omnipotent per se =/

Although he did defeat a relatively omnipotent being, Omega Shenron, the TRUE god of the DB verse.



I caught on ages ago, when Beelzebub told me that you weren’t serious. shocked

#44
06-13-2010 07:23 PM
Joined: 02-06-2010
Posts: 4,834
offline
AfterGlow.
AfterGlow.
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

Morpheus wrote: You guys still hadn’t caught on I was trolling tounge

I know the guy’s powerful but not omnipotent per se =/

Although he did defeat a relatively omnipotent being, Omega Shenron, the TRUE god of the DB verse.



You can’t be close to omnipotence, since it’s infinity.
No matter if your 10 or 900,000,000,000,000,000 you’re still not closer.

I guess that’s why the term nigh-omnipotence exists, to show characters with powers similar to omnipotence, but with some sort of limit to the powers.

Omega Shenron was powerful as fuck, but omnipotence is just to huge to fit into anything without ruining it.

#45
06-13-2010 07:25 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.


__________________

Edited 06-13-2010 07:25 PM by Fire Fist Ace
#46
06-13-2010 07:32 PM
Joined: 05-29-2010
Posts: 806
offline
The Sentry
The Sentry
Regular
Rep: 20

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley

#47
06-13-2010 07:32 PM
Joined: 11-06-2009
Posts: 6,666
offline
Lord Death
Lord Death
Scythe of Deicide
Rep: 208

I’m also quite aware that nothing can surpass OMNIPOTENCE; I was just wanking some Marvel, DC writers that made such claims lol wink


__________________


#48
06-13-2010 07:39 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

AfterGlow wrote:

Morpheus wrote: You guys still hadn’t caught on I was trolling tounge

I know the guy’s powerful but not omnipotent per se =/

Although he did defeat a relatively omnipotent being, Omega Shenron, the TRUE god of the DB verse.



You can’t be close to omnipotence, since it’s infinity.
No matter if your 10 or 900,000,000,000,000,000 you’re still not closer.

I guess that’s why the term nigh-omnipotence exists, to show characters with powers similar to omnipotence, but with some sort of limit to the powers.

Omega Shenron was powerful as fuck, but omnipotence is just to huge to fit into anything without ruining it.



Of course 900000000000000000 is closer to infinity than 10, although it doesn’t really matter because the difference is infinitely miniscule. Also, I would just like to point out that one infinity can be larger than another. Infinity is not a number, but a concept. Just in case anyone thinks there can be nothing larger than any given infinity.

BTW, there is nobody in the dbz verse that is omnipotent, or anyone that could even be considered close. The only actual omnipotent being that I know of is toaa.


__________________

#49
06-13-2010 07:40 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley



what? wouldn’t you say he is?


__________________

#50
06-13-2010 07:41 PM
Joined: 11-06-2009
Posts: 6,666
offline
Lord Death
Lord Death
Scythe of Deicide
Rep: 208

Powerscaling puts SSJ4 Gogeta at casual omniverse buster.


__________________


#51
06-13-2010 07:42 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

Morpheus wrote: Powerscaling puts SSJ4 Gogeta at casual omniverse buster.



please explain yourself


__________________

#52
06-13-2010 07:43 PM
Joined: 12-18-2008
Posts: 20,179
offline
Zack.
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 225

djaidoz wrote:

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley



what? wouldn’t you say he is?



Hell no.

#53
06-13-2010 07:43 PM
Joined: 05-29-2010
Posts: 806
offline
The Sentry
The Sentry
Regular
Rep: 20

djaidoz wrote:

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley



what? wouldn’t you say he is?



I would say he is a shit, bastardization of an iconic character.


__________________

#54
06-13-2010 07:48 PM
Joined: 06-07-2010
Posts: 4,864
offline
Satanel
Satanel
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 87

djaidoz wrote:

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley



what? wouldn’t you say he is?



He may be at best range from a casual Star/Large planet buster.


__________________

#55
06-13-2010 07:48 PM
Joined: 11-06-2009
Posts: 6,666
offline
Lord Death
Lord Death
Scythe of Deicide
Rep: 208

djaidoz wrote: please explain yourself


Janemba/Buuhan were universal busting level...they were shitstomped by SSJ Gogeta/Vegito respectively. Omega would shitstomp hypothetical SSJ3 Gogeta, Vegito. Omega got casually owned by SSJ4 Gogeta.

Pre-Crisis-Goku wrote: He may be at best range from a casual Star/Large planet buster.


*Facepalm*


__________________


Edited 06-13-2010 07:49 PM by Lord Death
#56
06-13-2010 07:49 PM
Joined: 05-29-2010
Posts: 806
offline
The Sentry
The Sentry
Regular
Rep: 20

Morpheus wrote:

djaidoz wrote: please explain yourself


Janemba/Buuhan were universal busting level...they were shitstomped by SSJ Gogeta/Vegito respectively. Omega would shitstomp hypothetical SSJ3 Gogeta, Vegito. Omega got casually owned by SSJ4 Gogeta.



Undeniable proof right here folks.

U can’t deny teh proofs grin

#57
06-13-2010 07:51 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

Pre-Crisis-Goku wrote:

djaidoz wrote:

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley



what? wouldn’t you say he is?



He may be at best range from a casual Star/Large planet buster.



even though broly is a galaxy buster in restricted ssj...and buu is a multiple galaxy buster


__________________

Edited 06-13-2010 07:52 PM by Fire Fist Ace
#58
06-13-2010 07:53 PM
Joined: 05-29-2010
Posts: 806
offline
The Sentry
The Sentry
Regular
Rep: 20

djaidoz wrote:

Pre-Crisis-Goku wrote:

djaidoz wrote:

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley



what? wouldn’t you say he is?



He may be at best range from a casual Star/Large planet buster.



even though broly is a galaxy buster in restricted ssj...and buu is a multiple galaxy buster



Buu is a multiple galaxy buster? Wow there’s a new one. Can you show me proof....you know to re- jog my memory of the event where he busted multiple galaxies


__________________

#59
06-13-2010 07:54 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

The Sentry wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

djaidoz wrote: please explain yourself


Janemba/Buuhan were universal busting level...they were shitstomped by SSJ Gogeta/Vegito respectively. Omega would shitstomp hypothetical SSJ3 Gogeta, Vegito. Omega got casually owned by SSJ4 Gogeta.



Undeniable proof right here folks.

U can’t deny teh proofs grin



maybe he confused universe with galaxy?


__________________

#60
06-13-2010 07:57 PM
Joined: 05-27-2010
Posts: 262
offline
Fire Fist Ace
Fire Fist Ace
Regular
Rep: 14

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote:

Pre-Crisis-Goku wrote:

djaidoz wrote:

The Sentry wrote:

djaidoz wrote: the fact that gogeta had no choice but to un-fuse proves he is not onmipotent. He is not even close to being omnipotent, but I would say he is definitely a universe buster. Now, ssj4 vegito is a whole different story, gogeta is nothing compared to what he would be.



You done did it now boi.

smiley





what? wouldn’t you say he is?



He may be at best range from a casual Star/Large planet buster.



even though broly is a galaxy buster in restricted ssj...and buu is a multiple galaxy buster



Buu is a multiple galaxy buster? Wow there’s a new one. Can you show me proof....you know to re- jog my memory of the event where he busted multiple galaxies



bibidi used buu’s power to destroy entire galaxies for his amusement


__________________

Edited 06-13-2010 07:59 PM by Fire Fist Ace
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums