Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Chuck Norris VS Everyone

[Reply] #1
11-09-2013 11:11 PM
Joined: 07-08-2010
Posts: 11,997
offline
Gremmy
Gremmy
...
Rep: 156

Just to make this fair i’ll say who’d be the last one standing?
Anyone’s okay! From the forum, a show, a game,marvel, in real life, ANYWHERE


__________________

Edited 11-09-2013 11:12 PM by Gremmy
[Reply] #2
11-09-2013 11:12 PM
Joined: 06-08-2013
Posts: 8,702
offline
Yaksha
Yaksha
The sun rises in the east!
Rep: 121

Bruce lee is included in everyone.

GG Chuck.


__________________

“I stand unarmed to offer a challenge!“

So that we, from here forth, may never again fight our brothers!“

[Reply] #3
11-09-2013 11:13 PM
Joined: 07-03-2011
Posts: 20,890
offline
Jin
Jin
Asianize the World - We are the Future
Rep: 172

Bruce Lee rips off his chest hair.


__________________

[Reply] #4
11-09-2013 11:15 PM
Joined: 11-09-2013
Posts: 1,228
offline
Mengsk
Mengsk
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 25

Bad Man wrote:

Weak.

solos.


__________________

[Reply] #4
11-09-2013 11:15 PM
Joined: 07-30-2013
Posts: 201
offline
Astroengineer
Astroengineer
Regular
Rep: 8

He gets Bill Cosby’d.


__________________

[Reply] #5
11-09-2013 11:18 PM
Joined: 10-26-2013
Posts: 4,999
offline
lord bills
lord bills
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

i beat the breaks out of chuck.


__________________

I am The God of Destruction Bills

[Reply] #7
11-09-2013 11:22 PM
Joined: 06-29-2013
Posts: 6,258
offline
Spiral Haki
Spiral Haki
Bass>>>>>>>>Zero
Rep: 65

Hitmonlee stomps.


__________________


Only fools didn’t pick Bass the Badass

[Reply] #8
11-09-2013 11:23 PM
Joined: 07-08-2010
Posts: 11,997
offline
Gremmy
Gremmy
...
Rep: 156

lord bills wrote: i beat the breaks out of chuck.

Do you know who I am?


/thread


__________________

Edited 11-09-2013 11:31 PM by Gremmy
[Reply] #9
11-09-2013 11:54 PM
Joined: 10-26-2013
Posts: 4,999
offline
lord bills
lord bills
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

Bad Man wrote:

lord bills wrote: i beat the breaks out of chuck.

Do you know who I am?


/thread



nice but i still destroy you.


__________________

I am The God of Destruction Bills

[Reply] #10
11-10-2013 12:12 AM
Joined: 07-08-2010
Posts: 11,997
offline
Gremmy
Gremmy
...
Rep: 156

lord bills wrote:

Bad Man wrote:

lord bills wrote: i beat the breaks out of chuck.

Do you know who I am?


/thread



nice but i still destroy you.


Don’t know if it’d be that easy


__________________

Edited 11-10-2013 12:12 AM by Gremmy
[Reply] #11
11-10-2013 12:13 AM
Joined: 07-19-2013
Posts: 6,427
offline
LOLStomp
LOLStomp
The Matrix
Rep: 77

Aizen uses Kyoka Suigetsu

GG


__________________

[Reply] #12
11-10-2013 12:14 AM
Joined: 05-20-2013
Posts: 570
offline
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara
Regular
Rep: 21



He is weak, as are you all.


__________________

[Reply] #13
11-10-2013 12:16 AM
Joined: 10-26-2013
Posts: 4,999
offline
lord bills
lord bills
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 77

all of you are weak no one can even touch me.


__________________

I am The God of Destruction Bills

[Reply] #14
11-10-2013 12:18 AM
Joined: 05-20-2013
Posts: 570
offline
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara
Regular
Rep: 21

lord bills wrote: all of you are weak no one can even touch me.



You have the audacity to refer to yourself as “lord” in front of the Shinobi God?


__________________

[Reply] #15
11-10-2013 12:18 AM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 11,862
offline
Terumi
Terumi
I will surpass GOD!!!!!!!!
Rep: 147

Clint Eastwood stares. Chuck Norris shit’s out his heart and pukes out his lunges.


__________________

[Reply] #16
11-10-2013 12:18 AM
Joined: 07-19-2013
Posts: 6,427
offline
LOLStomp
LOLStomp
The Matrix
Rep: 77

Uchiha Madara wrote:

lord bills wrote: all of you are weak no one can even touch me.



You have the audacity to refer to yourself as “lord” in front of the Shinobi God?



You’re still wayyy below Lord Aizen


__________________

[Reply] #17
11-10-2013 12:20 AM
Joined: 07-16-2009
Posts: 11,862
offline
Terumi
Terumi
I will surpass GOD!!!!!!!!
Rep: 147

lord bills wrote: all of you are weak no one can even touch me.


Bills you can go ahead and destroy Madara’s world, K?


__________________

[Reply] #18
11-10-2013 12:21 AM
Joined: 05-20-2013
Posts: 570
offline
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara
Regular
Rep: 21

LOLStomp wrote:

Uchiha Madara wrote:

lord bills wrote: all of you are weak no one can even touch me.



You have the audacity to refer to yourself as “lord” in front of the Shinobi God?



You’re still wayyy below Lord Aizen



Me and Aizen have come to a mutual agreement. Though I will not hesitate to cut him down if he were to cross me. My legendary eternal visual prowess have thus far proven to be too much for all who have faced me.


__________________

Edited 11-10-2013 12:21 AM by Uchiha Madara
[Reply] #19
11-10-2013 12:23 AM
Joined: 07-19-2013
Posts: 6,427
offline
LOLStomp
LOLStomp
The Matrix
Rep: 77

Uchiha Madara wrote:

LOLStomp wrote:

Uchiha Madara wrote:

lord bills wrote: all of you are weak no one can even touch me.



You have the audacity to refer to yourself as “lord” in front of the Shinobi God?



You’re still wayyy below Lord Aizen



Me and Aizen have come to a mutual agreement. Though I will not hesitate to cut him down if he were to cross me. My legendary eternal visual prowess have thus far proven to be too much for all who have faced me.



Hestitate..to..cut..him..down?
You can’t even touch him.

Seems you don’t know about KS...haha


__________________

[Reply] #20
11-10-2013 12:25 AM
Joined: 05-20-2013
Posts: 570
offline
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara
Regular
Rep: 21

LOLStomp wrote:

Uchiha Madara wrote:

LOLStomp wrote:

Uchiha Madara wrote:

lord bills wrote: all of you are weak no one can even touch me.



You have the audacity to refer to yourself as “lord” in front of the Shinobi God?



You’re still wayyy below Lord Aizen



Me and Aizen have come to a mutual agreement. Though I will not hesitate to cut him down if he were to cross me. My legendary eternal visual prowess have thus far proven to be too much for all who have faced me.



Hestitate..to..cut..him..down?
You can’t even touch him.

Seems you don’t know about KS...haha



His illusions will not be able to trick these eyes that I possess.


__________________

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums