Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Kenshiro and Raoh run a Naruto/Bleach Gauntlet

[Reply] #1
04-04-2011 05:51 PM
Joined: 04-04-2011
Posts: 1,466
offline
DatAss
DatAss
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 42

Deidara
Sasori
Hidan
Kakazu
Ochimaru
Danzo
Kisame
Itachi
Killer Bee
Raikage
Pain
All the tailed beasts
Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
Barragan
Aizen
How far do they go?

Edited 04-04-2011 05:52 PM by DatAss
[Reply] #2
04-04-2011 05:55 PM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

They win with ease


__________________

Edited 04-04-2011 06:02 PM by Slayer
[Reply] #3
04-04-2011 05:57 PM
Joined: 01-09-2011
Posts: 4,687
offline
Izzy
Izzy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 75

FOTNS defaults most animes due to bad-assery.

[Reply] #4
04-04-2011 06:00 PM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Buuhan wrote: FOTNS defaults most animes due to bad-assery.



__________________

[Reply] #5
04-04-2011 06:00 PM
Joined: 03-16-2011
Posts: 2,422
offline
Andy Sixx
Andy Sixx
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 106

Kenshiro and Raoh solo the hst


__________________

Go die in a hole

[Reply] #6
04-04-2011 06:04 PM
Joined: 04-04-2011
Posts: 1,466
offline
DatAss
DatAss
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 42

Black Hearted Hero wrote: Kenshiro and Raoh solo the hst

Have any reasoning to this?I’m not disagreeing just asking.

Edited 04-04-2011 06:04 PM by DatAss
[Reply] #7
04-04-2011 06:08 PM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Shoddragon 2.0 wrote:

Black Hearted Hero wrote: Kenshiro and Raoh solo the hst

Have any reasoning to this?I’m not disagreeing just asking.



Yes, stopping a city busting train with two fingers aura at 30% is a good reason.


__________________

[Reply] #8
04-04-2011 07:28 PM
CTNLI
Guest

I doubt these two could beat the upper tailed beast, much less the BLEACH characters.

[Reply] #9
04-05-2011 02:29 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

CTNLI wrote: I doubt these two could beat the upper tailed beast, much less the BLEACH characters.



Are you serious? Kenshiro and Raoh could solo the HST, Bleach is one of the HST.


__________________

[Reply] #10
04-05-2011 03:43 AM
Joined: 06-27-2010
Posts: 22,709
offline
The Sisko
The Sisko
The Emissary
Rep: 194

CTNLI wrote: I doubt these two could beat the upper tailed beast, much less the BLEACH characters.

there is no bleach character with the healing factor or durability of 6 tailed naruto or even destructive capacity. Musou tensei rapes everyone


__________________



[Reply] #11
04-05-2011 03:47 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Shoddragon wrote:

CTNLI wrote: I doubt these two could beat the upper tailed beast, much less the BLEACH characters.

there is no bleach character with the healing factor or durability of 6 tailed naruto or even destructive capacity. Musou tensei rapes everyone



Why need Musou Tensei when you are already stronger then them?


__________________

[Reply] #12
04-05-2011 05:30 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,250
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Kenpachi is more manly than Ken, his aura destroys building, monsters and Forest.
Is aura solos is own verse

bitch please.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

Edited 04-05-2011 05:30 AM by The Librarian
[Reply] #13
04-05-2011 05:34 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Robert C. wrote: Kenpachi is more manly than Ken, his aura destroys building, monsters and Forest.
Is aura solos is own verse

bitch please.



Robert please.



U can’t win this time


__________________

[Reply] #14
04-05-2011 05:35 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,250
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

who wanna win an e-battle. who?

bitch please


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #15
04-05-2011 05:36 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,250
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

Shoddragon 2.0 wrote: Deidara
Sasori
Hidan
Kakazu
Ochimaru
Danzo
Kisame
Itachi
Killer Bee
Raikage
Pain
All the tailed beasts
Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
Barragan
Aizen
How far do they go?



where is fucking Kenpachi
he solos is own verse.
Maybe Aizen could sustain is Aura.
but bitch please. where is Ken.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #16
04-05-2011 05:39 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Robert C. wrote: who wanna win an e-battle. who?

bitch please



You are with a loseing team here smiley


__________________

[Reply] #17
04-05-2011 05:41 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 46,250
offline
The Librarian
The Librarian
Books, Manga, Manwa and Manhua reader
Rep: 248

CoolTaff12 wrote:

Robert C. wrote: who wanna win an e-battle. who?

bitch please



You are with a loseing team here smiley



dude who wanna win/lose in a forum. chill this forum i visit 4 lulz.

know what I’m saying.


__________________

Also Android Tablet Hardcore Player.

[Reply] #18
04-05-2011 05:42 AM
Joined: 04-04-2011
Posts: 1,466
offline
DatAss
DatAss
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 42

Robert C. wrote:

Shoddragon 2.0 wrote: Deidara
Sasori
Hidan
Kakazu
Ochimaru
Danzo
Kisame
Itachi
Killer Bee
Raikage
Pain
All the tailed beasts
Grimmjow
Ulquiorra
Barragan
Aizen
How far do they go?



where is fucking Kenpachi
he solos is own verse.
Maybe Aizen could sustain is Aura.
but bitch please. where is Ken.

I didn’t feel like adding him/I forgot about him :I

[Reply] #19
04-05-2011 05:43 AM
Joined: 02-03-2011
Posts: 36,057
offline
Slayer
Slayer
I Operate on Another Level
Rep: 276

Robert C. wrote:

CoolTaff12 wrote:

Robert C. wrote: who wanna win an e-battle. who?

bitch please



You are with a loseing team here smiley



dude who wanna win/lose in a forum. chill this forum i visit 4 lulz.

know what I’m saying.



Yeah, im cool with you, but Kenshiro and Raoh solos


__________________

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums