Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Luffy, Zorro, and Sanji vs All of Naruto

[Reply] #21
08-27-2009 10:58 PM
Joined: 02-26-2009
Posts: 3,936
offline
Zero the Reploid Hero
Zero the Reploid Hero
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 44

Modena wrote:

Astro wrote: Naruto= by far the most underated anime i have ever seen


ROFLMFAO!



Well, he’s technically right; but it’s only primarily underrated because of all the hate for the fan-wanking Narutards.

If you get a decent person who actually knows his shit about Naruto and provides good enough canon feats, then some people might not consider Naruto a shit anime. (I hate it just because of the Narutards.)


__________________

[Reply] #22
08-27-2009 11:04 PM
Joined: 03-04-2008
Posts: 53,871
offline
AK-4Deception
AK-4Deception
Reality isnt Real
Rep: 256

Shadow Omega Zero wrote:

Modena wrote:

Astro wrote: Naruto= by far the most underated anime i have ever seen


ROFLMFAO!



Well, he’s technically right; but it’s only primarily underrated because of all the hate for the fan-wanking Narutards.

If you get a decent person who actually knows his shit about Naruto and provides good enough canon feats, then some people might not consider Naruto a shit anime. (I hate it just because of the Narutards.)


I follow the manga. and I have nothing against it.
I just donr like it when people exaggerate on there power.


__________________

[Reply] #23
08-28-2009 01:49 AM
Joined: 07-15-2009
Posts: 2,300
offline
Devil Prince
Devil Prince
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Modena wrote:

Devil Prince wrote: this is stupid, pain in his six path would give them enough trouble.

when pain attack he doesnt attack with physical but with repulsion type attacks, his able to repel or rettrack you to him.

theres a path that summon giant summons to fight with

one path absorb energy

another one all he has to do is touch you and kill you.

also theres pain final attack

kisame at 30 percent of his powers was a ble to create a giant river or a small ocean.

naruto right now is one of the most powerful fighter right now. by reading the latest manga, when madara was trying to talk to him he charged a rasegan in less than a heart beat.

plus dont forget all the summons, and the nine bijuu, that control the lements themselves.

this is a rape for the naruto verse, luffy would actually be the easiest to kill all they have to do is drown him.



not this shit again.
Your such a tard.
I hate all of you.




no, youre the fucking tard for stating three character thats not even three of the most strongest in manga, could take the whole naruto verse, including all the summons, and the nine bijuu.

and everything i wrote were canon facts, espiacilly kisame at 30 percent of his powers.


__________________

“My fangs are still intact."-Squall Lionheart

[Reply] #24
08-28-2009 02:51 AM
Joined: 03-04-2008
Posts: 53,871
offline
AK-4Deception
AK-4Deception
Reality isnt Real
Rep: 256

I KOW THERE NOT THE FUCKING STRONGEST!


fucking noobs dont know what to say.
Probably never even see an Admiral >_>


__________________

[Reply] #25
08-28-2009 05:23 AM
Rollins
Guest

Luffy tanked the island buster from Kuma

but aside from that, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji win via massive speed, power, and durablilty advantage.

Pain goes down in “under 5 seconds”

I’ve got Zoro taking Killer Bee as well

the only people who would give them trouble would be Madara (intangibility) and Deidara (due to destructive capabilities)

All three of them are used to 1 shotting large creatures so the bijuu shoul be little difficulty



I’m a huge fan of Naruto, they’re just lacking in the speed and durability dept. all they have is a recent improvement in power

[Reply] #26
08-28-2009 05:41 AM
Joined: 11-30-2008
Posts: 2,815
offline
Saosin
Saosin
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Astro wrote: Naruto= by far the most underated anime i have ever seen


THANK YOU!


__________________

[Reply] #27
08-28-2009 05:44 AM
Joined: 03-04-2008
Posts: 53,871
offline
AK-4Deception
AK-4Deception
Reality isnt Real
Rep: 256

your all fucktards


__________________

[Reply] #28
08-28-2009 05:44 AM
Joined: 11-30-2008
Posts: 2,815
offline
Saosin
Saosin
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Rollins wrote: Luffy tanked the island buster from Kuma

but aside from that, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji win via massive speed, power, and durablilty advantage.

Pain goes down in “under 5 seconds”

I’ve got Zoro taking Killer Bee as well

the only people who would give them trouble would be Madara (intangibility) and Deidara (due to destructive capabilities)

All three of them are used to 1 shotting large creatures so the bijuu shoul be little difficulty



I’m a huge fan of Naruto, they’re just lacking in the speed and durability dept. all they have is a recent improvement in power




Pain in 5 seconds? Really? There are 6 of them who can see everything the others can see. God realm would block anything they tried to do. And also the summons. And the dozens of other ninjas who will be fighting them at the same time.


__________________

[Reply] #29
08-28-2009 05:45 AM
Joined: 11-30-2008
Posts: 2,815
offline
Saosin
Saosin
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Modena wrote: your all fucktards


You are just mad your spite thread backfired.


__________________

[Reply] #30
08-28-2009 05:59 AM
Joined: 10-27-2008
Posts: 714
offline
Desert Spada
Desert Spada
Regular
Rep: 33

This depends. What are the conditions? All at the same time? Are they traveling around as a group(similar to Akatsuki)? One by one?

Oh, and Pain by himself isn’t a problem. Naruto was beating them around by himself and he just reached a strength level of Luffy at the beginning of the manga. Not to mention all three are faster than anyone in the Narutoverse thus far.

And Luffy did tank an island buster from Moria and kept on fighting.

So like I said, depending on the conditions.

[Reply] #31
08-28-2009 06:02 AM
Joined: 11-30-2008
Posts: 2,815
offline
Saosin
Saosin
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Desert Spada wrote: This depends. What are the conditions? All at the same time? Are they traveling around as a group(similar to Akatsuki)? One by one?

Oh, and Pain by himself isn’t a problem. Naruto was beating them around by himself and he just reached a strength level of Luffy at the beginning of the manga. Not to mention all three are faster than anyone in the Narutoverse thus far.

And Luffy did tank an island buster from Moria and kept on fighting.

So like I said, depending on the conditions.




Depends on if they blitz them. How fast are they exactly?

And someone will use genjutsu.


__________________

[Reply] #32
08-28-2009 06:11 AM
Joined: 10-27-2008
Posts: 714
offline
Desert Spada
Desert Spada
Regular
Rep: 33

The speed can be best demonstrated in the Ennies Lobby arc when they fought CP9. This group was a master of Rokoushiki, six different techniques that just about cover everything from offense to defense and everything in-between.

For CP9, soru was used as their high speed technique. This allowed them to quickly move from one place to another. How fast? Near instantaneous. And yet, depending on the user the speed varied just as much. Luffy could react very well against Blueno who used soru. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fought the three strongest guys, Lucci, Kaku and Jyabura respectively-and Lucci was nearly two times stronger than Kaku and 5 times stronger than Blueno. Not to mention they are all much stronger in their Zoan forms, and Luffy using Gear 2 was much faster than Lucci.

So Pain would get smashed quite handily. If he was blitzed by Naruto, then he has no hope at all-and the monster trio also hit much, MUCH harder than Sage Naruto.

Edited 08-28-2009 06:13 AM by Desert Spada
[Reply] #33
08-28-2009 06:17 AM
Joined: 03-04-2008
Posts: 53,871
offline
AK-4Deception
AK-4Deception
Reality isnt Real
Rep: 256

There traveling together taking out anyone who stands is there way.


__________________

[Reply] #34
08-28-2009 06:29 AM
Joined: 10-27-2008
Posts: 714
offline
Desert Spada
Desert Spada
Regular
Rep: 33

If Pain can screw up Konoha by himself, then they have an even worse chance against the monster trio. And if Pain was the strongest Akatsuki(not counting Madara) and if Konoha is supposed to be the strongest village, then I don’t know what chance others have. I’m using the scenario of the Monster Trio traveling the countryside-village to village).

[Reply] #35
08-28-2009 09:54 AM
Joined: 04-25-2008
Posts: 6,408
offline
Astro
Astro
Scholar
Rep: 90

No i say naruto verse Y? wait is this everyone that was ever on naruto? or just the ppl alive now also is it bloodlust?

[Reply] #36
08-28-2009 10:06 AM
Joined: 04-25-2008
Posts: 6,408
offline
Astro
Astro
Scholar
Rep: 90

Any wsy i think luffy would get caught in genjustsu and while zolo and sanji r fighting and zolo gets caught in garas sand burial or another move for that matter and then they just blitz sanji

[Reply] #37
08-28-2009 10:29 AM
Joined: 10-05-2007
Posts: 20,269
offline
Marly
Marly
Privileged
Rep: 184

Naruto is overrated/overestimated by its fanboys. Such as them claiming that Itachi can solo Goku via Tsukuyomi.

That’s why people underestimate it to compensate for the overestimation.


__________________

Edited 08-28-2009 11:50 AM by Marly
[Reply] #38
08-28-2009 11:34 AM
Joined: 01-23-2009
Posts: 5,633
offline
G-Lad
G-Lad
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 107

Desert Spada wrote: If Pain can screw up Konoha by himself, then they have an even worse chance against the monster trio. And if Pain was the strongest Akatsuki(not counting Madara) and if Konoha is supposed to be the strongest village, then I don’t know what chance others have. I’m using the scenario of the Monster Trio traveling the countryside-village to village).



If it is this then yes, team zoro would win.
but by the scenario that they would be faceing the whole verse straight on then i doubt they can win.


__________________

The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

[Reply] #39
08-28-2009 01:32 PM
Naylias Not logged in
Guest

Me,A teenage Boy.
Could solo the naruto verse with a gun.
'nuff said

[Reply] #40
08-28-2009 01:33 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 35,678
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§The Hundred Knight§
Rep: 227

Naylias Not logged in wrote: Me,A teenage Boy.
Could solo the naruto verse with a gun.
'nuff said



This about sums it up


__________________


§Metallia AKA: Metallica§

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums