Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Mystic Gohan vs Kid Buu

#161
07-04-2008 11:14 PM
Joined: 10-05-2007
Posts: 19,959
offline
Marly
Marly
Rhombicosidodecahedronous
Rep: 182

Gohan>Kid Buu

Powerwise.


__________________

#162
07-13-2008 08:50 PM
Mati Nemera
Guest

Gohan would kick his butt. He is slightly stronger than SSJ3 Goku, and since Goku was roughly equal to Kid Buu, Gohan is logically stronger than Kid Buu. It might be a tough fight, though, because Kid Buu wouldn’t give up so easily.

#163
07-14-2008 12:50 AM
Joined: 06-26-2008
Posts: 200
offline
vansonbee
vansonbee
Regular
Rep: 12

Mati Nemera wrote: Gohan would kick his butt. He is slightly stronger than SSJ3 Goku, and since Goku was roughly equal to Kid Buu, Gohan is logically stronger than Kid Buu. It might be a tough fight, though, because Kid Buu wouldn’t give up so easily.



kid buu will last for ever, even tho gohan is stronger then kid buu he won’t win in the long run, Goku didn’t beat him either, they had to gather all the pure energy from the whole universe to form a strong enough spirt bomb to wipe buu out

#164
07-14-2008 03:32 AM
Joined: 07-14-2008
Posts: 147
offline
Son Gohan The True SSJ2
Son Gohan The True SSJ2
Regular
Rep: 5

LordMarluxia wrote: Gohan>Kid Buu

Powerwise.



def. agree, after buu lost all that power going back to kid no way Gohan could get beat. He seemed to be stronger than SSJ3 since it took cell a SSJ3, picollo plus all of his power he had gathered before to even stood a chance against Gohan. Goku nearly killed Kid Buu and he was just 1 SSJ3 so I def. think Gohan could do it.


__________________

The REAL commandments and Why American Education sucks

#165
07-14-2008 03:36 AM
Joined: 02-08-2008
Posts: 3,116
offline
GZA
GZA
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Son Gohan The True SSJ2 wrote:

LordMarluxia wrote: Gohan>Kid Buu

Powerwise.



def. agree, after buu lost all that power going back to kid no way Gohan could get beat. He seemed to be stronger than SSJ3 since it took cell a SSJ3, picollo plus all of his power he had gathered before to even stood a chance against Gohan. Goku nearly killed Kid Buu and he was just 1 SSJ3 so I def. think Gohan could do it.



I’d say he could, although the only thing that has killed Kid Buu is the Spirit Bomb. Other than that, I don’t know what else will kill him, since he was able to withstand the earth being destroyed, and it’s safe to assume that all of his body was destroyed in the blast, and yet he came back.


__________________

1outofDAinfinite wrote: Everyday I think people can’t get any more stupid everyday I’m proven wrong.

#166
07-14-2008 03:40 AM
Joined: 07-14-2008
Posts: 147
offline
Son Gohan The True SSJ2
Son Gohan The True SSJ2
Regular
Rep: 5

The Dahaka wrote:

I’d say he could, although the only thing that has killed Kid Buu is the Spirit Bomb. Other than that, I don’t know what else will kill him, since he was able to withstand the earth being destroyed, and it’s safe to assume that all of his body was destroyed in the blast, and yet he came back.



Ah that’s a good point, unless he intentionally didn’t use enough power to kill himself or something. Or he may have sent off a particle of himself away from earth and regenerated that way, not sure. It appears from what we see on screen though but I could be wrong that he just has to be hit with enough power to kill him over his entire body so it destroys every particle of him.


__________________

The REAL commandments and Why American Education sucks

Edited 07-14-2008 03:41 AM by Son Gohan The True SSJ2
#167
07-14-2008 03:43 AM
Joined: 02-08-2008
Posts: 3,116
offline
GZA
GZA
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

Son Gohan The True SSJ2 wrote:

The Dahaka wrote:

I’d say he could, although the only thing that has killed Kid Buu is the Spirit Bomb. Other than that, I don’t know what else will kill him, since he was able to withstand the earth being destroyed, and it’s safe to assume that all of his body was destroyed in the blast, and yet he came back.



Ah that’s a good point, unless he intentionally didn’t use enough power to kill himself or something. Or he may have sent off a particle of himself away from earth and regenerated that way, not sure. It appears from what we see on screen though but I could be wrong that he just has to be hit with enough power to kill him over his entire body so it destroys every particle of him.



That’s what I’m thinking. Maybe only a blast or attack such as the Spirit Bomb, or the Soul Punisher from Gogeta in Fusion Reborn would be capable of destroying someone such as Kid Buu, as they have only been shown to work on those who have evil in their hearts, although the attacks have to have enough power to do any real damage.


__________________

1outofDAinfinite wrote: Everyday I think people can’t get any more stupid everyday I’m proven wrong.

#168
08-19-2008 06:45 PM
Joined: 08-16-2008
Posts: 448
offline
dbzfan4life
Regular
Rep: 14

mystic gohan wins efortlessly mystic gohan >>>>> ssj3 goku
goku stated he could beat kid buu at ssj3 but he had no energy left also kid buu = ssj1 gotenks i think. so this means mystic gohan >>>>>>> kid buu

#169
08-19-2008 06:47 PM
Joined: 01-07-2008
Posts: 46,531
offline
Rick James
Rick James
five fingaz
Rep: 175

dbzfan4life wrote: mystic gohan wins efortlessly mystic gohan >>>>> ssj3 goku
goku stated he could beat kid buu at ssj3 but he had no energy left also kid buu = ssj1 gotenks i think. so this means mystic gohan >>>>>>> kid buu



Goku said he could have defeated Fat Buu, not Kid Buu at SSJ3.


__________________

.R.E.A.L.l.T.Y. wrote: Being in a gang means your a gangster? Dude dont judge me so fuckin fast..

Edited 08-19-2008 06:58 PM by Rick James
#170
08-19-2008 09:17 PM
Joined: 07-29-2008
Posts: 4,252
offline
ReadThisIfYouLoveItBallsDeepInYourAnus
ReadThisIfYouLoveItBallsDeepInYourAnus
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 172

Fat Buu was clearly holding back also Gotenks in base>>>>>Kid buu.


__________________


^Wanna go ballz deep in dat, just like dat!

The True Rustler of Jimmies wrote: 100% are sluts, only 20% act out on their slutty thoughts.

#171
09-14-2008 05:37 AM
Iceberg
Guest

ok look i know everyone is on goku’s nuts but if you look at there power levels (which you can easily find you will see that not only is gohan much stronger than goku but kid buu is one of the weakest buu’s. I mean think about it kid buu is the oringinal form if he is stronger in this form why absorb any one in the first place. I mean thats like saying regular super buu is stroger than super buu gohan absorbed. If goku could beat super so easily why would he need to fuse anyway. last thing im going to say the creator of dbz said himself that gohan is the strongest person at the end of the show (look it up if you don’t believe me). oh yeah and gohan would totaly destroy super buu (and vegeta)(and gotheks for that matter)(and gotheks is stornger than goku).

#172
09-26-2008 11:26 PM
Joined: 08-16-2008
Posts: 448
offline
dbzfan4life
Regular
Rep: 14

gohan mystic is the strongest non fused character dduuuuhh
kid buu with lose this is too easy make it gotenks ssj3 vs kid buu

#173
09-26-2008 11:31 PM
Joined: 08-16-2008
Posts: 448
offline
dbzfan4life
Regular
Rep: 14

yes he said he can beat him at ssj3 it is just that he didnt have enough energy watch the kid buu saga it is when goku needed time to form a spirit bomb and vegeta distracted kid buu please watch the show you will see and it was stated that kid buu is superior to super buu in all ways sumpreme kai was talking to elder kai watch that too i dont know why people still think that super buu is stronger. when i think people cant get any dumber i am once
again proven wrong not reffering to anyone k type back

#174
09-26-2008 11:33 PM
Joined: 08-16-2008
Posts: 448
offline
dbzfan4life
Regular
Rep: 14

sorry that kid buu and super buu thing wasnt apart of this topic im just throwing it outhere lol i hope i make sense

#175
09-26-2008 11:34 PM
Joined: 01-07-2008
Posts: 46,531
offline
Rick James
Rick James
five fingaz
Rep: 175

dbzfan4life wrote: yes he said he can beat him at ssj3 it is just that he didnt have enough energy watch the kid buu saga it is when goku needed time to form a spirit bomb and vegeta distracted kid buu please watch the show you will see and it was stated that kid buu is superior to super buu in all ways sumpreme kai was talking to elder kai watch that too i dont know why people still think that super buu is stronger. when i think people cant get any dumber i am once
again proven wrong not reffering to anyone k type back



Now to get your facts straight. He had enough energy when he first encountered Majin Buu, he just decided to let Goten and Trunks fight him instead, giving them a chance. Kid Buu is not the strongest. You need to get that straight. Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) is the strongest form.


__________________

.R.E.A.L.l.T.Y. wrote: Being in a gang means your a gangster? Dude dont judge me so fuckin fast..

#176
09-27-2008 01:03 AM
IceBerg
Guest

Kid buu isn’t' close to being the strongest. If he was already stronger than super buu why would he purposely make himself weaker by absorbing the kais. And most dangerous dosen’t mean strongest.

#177
09-27-2008 05:04 AM
Joined: 09-27-2008
Posts: 4
offline
songoku
Entree
Rep: 0

Kid Buu is definitely weaker than super buu in terms of stength but hmmm.....i am not sure if he is weaker than super buu in ability... As in he is able to learn a move by juz seeing it .... but i believe mystic gohan will thrash kid buu

#178
09-27-2008 05:07 AM
Joined: 09-27-2008
Posts: 4
offline
songoku
Entree
Rep: 0

A good website to check for power levels is (http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/power-levels(new).htm)

#179
10-02-2008 01:44 AM
omniblast
Guest

Gohan would destroy kid buu with his arms tied behind his back. I am pretty sure he could creat a kamehameha wave strong enough to completely destroy kid buu. But this is a pretty one sided contest. Conservatively I put Gohan as 3-4 times stronger than Kid Buu, generously I give him a 6-8 times stronger either way Gohan would rock kid buus world real quick

#180
10-02-2008 01:52 AM
Joined: 08-22-2006
Posts: 35,875
offline
Nerevar
Nerevar
Savior Gone Chaotic
Rep: 113

Kid Buu would be raped in every possible way. It’s not even funny.


__________________

The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums