Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Naruto vs. Batman

[Reply] #1
04-25-2009 12:05 AM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 22,301
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
yukillrin
Rep: 132

Prep time: 30 seconds.


__________________

I’m in hell

[Reply] #2
04-25-2009 12:06 AM
Joined: 01-06-2006
Posts: 82,081
offline
Cid
Cid
Groot Solos
Rep: 380

lololololol

Naruto seriously rapes this, all the prep time in the world couldn’t let the Bat beat Naruto 1 on 1.


__________________

[Reply] #3
04-25-2009 12:06 AM
Joined: 09-11-2008
Posts: 13,481
offline
MASK
Not In Use
Rep: 78

Batman... he’s batman that and thirty seconds is overkill.


__________________

[Reply] #4
04-25-2009 12:48 AM
Joined: 12-22-2008
Posts: 10,579
offline
Krom The Conqueror
Krom The Conqueror
Krom Of The Badmen
Rep: 91

Naruto gets robined


__________________

I will teach you to fear me.

[Reply] #5
04-25-2009 12:50 AM
Joined: 11-22-2008
Posts: 22,301
offline
Krystopher Malus
Krystopher Malus
yukillrin
Rep: 132

Naruto haz a giant frog.


__________________

I’m in hell

[Reply] #6
04-25-2009 12:51 AM
Joined: 02-26-2009
Posts: 3,936
offline
Zero the Reploid Hero
Zero the Reploid Hero
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 44

King Boo wrote: Naruto haz a giant frog.



Too bad Batn00b’s prep time makes that frog = dead. XD


__________________

[Reply] #7
04-25-2009 12:54 AM
Joined: 12-22-2008
Posts: 10,156
offline
Tyrant
Tyrant
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 162

Naruto with ease.

[Reply] #8
04-25-2009 06:02 PM
Joined: 01-30-2009
Posts: 2,972
offline
Crys18
Crys18
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 50

naruto. he has powers and batman only has his skills and nothing else. batman is one of my favorite comics but face it naruto beats batman easily


__________________

“Sometimes i feel like a butterfly trapped inside a cocoon
wishing i could spread my wings and fly away”

[Reply] #9
04-26-2009 10:00 AM
Joined: 04-25-2009
Posts: 2
offline
jt2cool
Entree
Rep: 0

naruto has powers but batman is way too sneaky for naruto

[Reply] #10
04-26-2009 10:19 AM
Joined: 08-07-2008
Posts: 36,618
Fluffle Puff
Fluffle Puff
Plebs everywhere...
Rep: 292

really?

king boo i thought better of you....


__________________

[Reply] #11
07-07-2010 12:50 AM
juson1
Guest

u forgot someting naruto nine tails power will take down bat man in 1sec

[Reply] #12
07-07-2010 04:57 AM
Ned X
Guest

Batman is alot older and more experianced in hand to hand combat so he could counter Naruto easily, also his stealth abilities would deffinatly come in handy here being able to take Naruto by surprise would give him a huge advantage then it’s just a few preassure point move’s and the Bat has his day...night lol

[Reply] #13
07-07-2010 12:01 PM
Joined: 05-10-2009
Posts: 2,695
offline
truestrength
truestrength
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

batman could win this . pressure points ( effective showings on people like wonderwoman and solomon grundy ), batarang attacks ( can throw at around 100 mph at impossible angles ) , gas grenades , flashbangs . These will all be effective on naruto. Hes far far more skilled then naruto ( batman is a master of 127 different martial arts ) , and hes a genius ( 200+ IQ )while naruto is kinda really not . . . naruto would have speed on batman , but not so much that it would be too overwhelming when measured against other people batman has fought. Naruto wouldnt have time to transform to nine tails , naruto simply doesnt have the experience for a fight like this really. And batman wouldnt just stand there and let him charge up a rasengan . Nine tails of course would win this in a stomp for naruto . . .


__________________

[Reply] #14
07-07-2010 12:34 PM
Joined: 05-08-2010
Posts: 2,534
offline
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 39

truestrength wrote: batman could win this . pressure points ( effective showings on people like wonderwoman and solomon grundy ), batarang attacks ( can throw at around 100 mph at impossible angles ) , gas grenades , flashbangs . These will all be effective on naruto. Hes far far more skilled then naruto ( batman is a master of 127 different martial arts ) , and hes a genius ( 200+ IQ )while naruto is kinda really not . . . naruto would have speed on batman , but not so much that it would be too overwhelming when measured against other people batman has fought. Naruto wouldnt have time to transform to nine tails , naruto simply doesnt have the experience for a fight like this really. And batman wouldnt just stand there and let him charge up a rasengan . Nine tails of course would win this in a stomp for naruto . . .


batman is dead

[Reply] #15
07-07-2010 01:15 PM
Joined: 05-10-2009
Posts: 2,695
offline
truestrength
truestrength
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

claudiu wrote:

truestrength wrote: batman could win this . pressure points ( effective showings on people like wonderwoman and solomon grundy ), batarang attacks ( can throw at around 100 mph at impossible angles ) , gas grenades , flashbangs . These will all be effective on naruto. Hes far far more skilled then naruto ( batman is a master of 127 different martial arts ) , and hes a genius ( 200+ IQ )while naruto is kinda really not . . . naruto would have speed on batman , but not so much that it would be too overwhelming when measured against other people batman has fought. Naruto wouldnt have time to transform to nine tails , naruto simply doesnt have the experience for a fight like this really. And batman wouldnt just stand there and let him charge up a rasengan . Nine tails of course would win this in a stomp for naruto . . .


batman is dead



no


__________________

[Reply] #16
07-07-2010 01:17 PM
Joined: 10-06-2008
Posts: 4,985
offline
supersaynguy
supersaynguy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

Nex Carnifex wrote: Prep time: 30 seconds.



30 seconds? lol

Then Batman loses.


__________________

[Reply] #17
07-07-2010 01:18 PM
Joined: 10-06-2008
Posts: 4,985
offline
supersaynguy
supersaynguy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

Well, actually not sure. Batman has some pretty cool weapons and equipment. He’s beaten lesser opponents, so I dont see why he couldn’t find a way to beat Naruto.


__________________

[Reply] #18
07-07-2010 01:27 PM
Joined: 05-10-2009
Posts: 2,695
offline
truestrength
truestrength
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 30

with some of the items batman often carries with him 30 seconds is plenty of time to take down a base form naruto. sleeping gas , fear gas , batarangs , explosives , flashbangs , hes developed small pellets that explode on contact into a mass of rapidly hardening foam that quickly becomes hard as cement to immoblise opponents. And any of his more powerful and rare items would certainly allow him to at least hold his own if not comfortably win


__________________

[Reply] #19
07-07-2010 01:38 PM
Joined: 03-28-2010
Posts: 201
offline
narutogeass
narutogeass
Regular
Rep: 12

truestrength wrote: batman could win this . pressure points ( effective showings on people like wonderwoman and solomon grundy ), batarang attacks ( can throw at around 100 mph at impossible angles ) , gas grenades , flashbangs . These will all be effective on naruto. Hes far far more skilled then naruto ( batman is a master of 127 different martial arts ) , and hes a genius ( 200+ IQ )while naruto is kinda really not . . . naruto would have speed on batman , but not so much that it would be too overwhelming when measured against other people batman has fought. Naruto wouldnt have time to transform to nine tails , naruto simply doesnt have the experience for a fight like this really. And batman wouldnt just stand there and let him charge up a rasengan . Nine tails of course would win this in a stomp for naruto . . .

i respect this answer i wont even comment no more nice post

[Reply] #20
07-07-2010 02:19 PM
Joined: 10-06-2008
Posts: 4,985
offline
supersaynguy
supersaynguy
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 95

truestrength wrote: with some of the items batman often carries with him 30 seconds is plenty of time to take down a base form naruto. sleeping gas , fear gas , batarangs , explosives , flashbangs , hes developed small pellets that explode on contact into a mass of rapidly hardening foam that quickly becomes hard as cement to immoblise opponents. And any of his more powerful and rare items would certainly allow him to at least hold his own if not comfortably win



Fear gas. lol

Thats pretty damn cheap, but I would love to see Batman use that against Naruto.


__________________

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums