Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

superboy prime vs superman prime(read first)

[Reply] #1
05-22-2010 06:48 PM
Joined: 05-08-2010
Posts: 2,534
offline
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

superboy prime and superman prime are the same person?
the superman that fight monarch was superboy prime or superman prime?or they are the same

[Reply] #2
05-22-2010 07:01 PM
Lmao412
Guest

The Superman that fought Monarch in Countdown to Final Crisis was Superman Prime. Superman Prime is essentailly SuperBOY Prime after he got amped up by the guardians of the universe. They are the same person.

[Reply] #3
05-22-2010 07:16 PM
Joined: 05-08-2010
Posts: 2,534
offline
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

Lmao412 wrote: The Superman that fought Monarch in Countdown to Final Crisis was Superman Prime. Superman Prime is essentailly SuperBOY Prime after he got amped up by the guardians of the universe. They are the same person.


Translate amped up please i am not american or english grin
and what form is stronger?

[Reply] #4
05-22-2010 07:43 PM
Joined: 07-15-2009
Posts: 2,300
offline
Devil Prince
Devil Prince
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 29

claudiu wrote:

Lmao412 wrote: The Superman that fought Monarch in Countdown to Final Crisis was Superman Prime. Superman Prime is essentailly SuperBOY Prime after he got amped up by the guardians of the universe. They are the same person.


Translate amped up please i am not american or english grin
and what form is stronger?



Amped up mean, Superboy Prime became more powerful than he was before.

In the battle with the Guardians of the Universe, one of them self destruct, but instead of killing Superboy Prime.

Superboy-Prime was able to absorbs said power, the power not only made him so damn powerful, it also ages him into adult-hood.

So he dub himself Superman-Prime.

We the readers found out the name change, from Superboy-Prime, to Superman-Prime, was because DC no longer has the right of the name Superboy.


__________________

“My fangs are still intact."-Squall Lionheart

[Reply] #5
05-23-2010 04:35 AM
Joined: 05-08-2010
Posts: 2,534
offline
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

Devil Prince wrote:

claudiu wrote:

Lmao412 wrote: The Superman that fought Monarch in Countdown to Final Crisis was Superman Prime. Superman Prime is essentailly SuperBOY Prime after he got amped up by the guardians of the universe. They are the same person.


Translate amped up please i am not american or english grin
and what form is stronger?



Amped up mean, Superboy Prime became more powerful than he was before.

In the battle with the Guardians of the Universe, one of them self destruct, but instead of killing Superboy Prime.

Superboy-Prime was able to absorbs said power, the power not only made him so damn powerful, it also ages him into adult-hood.

So he dub himself Superman-Prime.

We the readers found out the name change, from Superboy-Prime, to Superman-Prime, was because DC no longer has the right of the name Superboy.


thanx man

[Reply] #6
05-23-2010 04:52 AM
Joined: 05-08-2010
Posts: 2,534
offline
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 37

were can i see DC and marvel comics online free?

[Reply] #7
04-27-2012 05:29 AM
JasonM
Guest

This is all incorrect, Superman prime is the original superman but 700 millennium in the future. Also known as Superman Prime One Million. Superboy prime is an alternate universe superboy who was raised by darkside.

[Reply] #8
05-29-2012 08:49 AM
Aphtamine
Guest

Superman prime is descendant of original supes, from 1million arc. The original is jst rfrd to as Supes 1million or simply golden supes.
Superboy prime is Tha one from alt realty ,the bad.a.ss
version who kild many gls and other characters.

Too bd v kept debatin who is who and couldn’t go 4 the results

New Reply
Name (guest):

For faster posting and no restrictions: [Login] [Register]

Message:
Type the characters you see in the picture:
 
[More Options] [New Topic]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums