Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

The Presence vs The Living Tribunal

#21
03-06-2012 04:58 PM
return
Guest

Its PIS when spectre isn’t equal to the tribunal, the angels only beat spectre when the presence does not back him up, or his powers aren’t fully released. Spectre with full release powers, would slaughter them both. He also took part with the cosmic experiment, A.K.A the brothers, who are megaversal themselves. LT held both of them in their hands, meaning spectre could do the same, seeing as how he was the one who created the blue brother after the ret-con.Anyways, what makes you say the angels are only megaversal? Aren’t they an omniversal power, at least when combined?

#22
03-06-2012 05:16 PM
Joined: 02-17-2012
Posts: 986
offline
Blacklisted
Blacklisted
Regular
Rep: 55

DS Aizen - Serenade Sorrow wrote: Basically all ive read is “The Presence wins just because” straight


Neither of these characters are recognizable or memorable.

You seriously expect people to debate with evidence like they do in Naruto and Dragonball threads? No. Because these characters are shit, that’s why people just enter the thread and drop a name. Because they don’t care.

I’m sure that there’s some other omnipotent obsessed freak with a small penis over at NF that would spend days on posting proof and evidence for which one of these characters would win. So why don’t you post this battle there?


__________________

Official list of retards: Pyroformer, The Doctor

#23
03-06-2012 05:19 PM
Joined: 01-28-2012
Posts: 5,855
offline
Phantom
Phantom
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 87

Wizard wrote:

DS Aizen - Serenade Sorrow wrote: Basically all ive read is “The Presence wins just because” straight


Neither of these characters are recognizable or memorable.

You seriously expect people to debate with evidence like they do in Naruto and Dragonball threads? No. Because these characters are shit, that’s why people just enter the thread and drop a name. Because they don’t care.

I’m sure that there’s some other omnipotent obsessed freak with a small penis over at NF that would spend days on posting proof and evidence for which one of these characters would win. So why don’t you post this battle there?



Lol, you hate comics?
Anyway, The Presence is omnipotent while LT is just night-omnipotent.


__________________

#24
03-06-2012 05:24 PM
Joined: 07-31-2011
Posts: 14,413
offline
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
Just staring at the past
Rep: 151

@Return
There feats maybe? Already settled the power of Lucifer and Michael with Wolfenstein
Also, dont use assocation fallacies as an atempt of making a point

@Wizard
If you are going to post something stupid and irrelevant dont bother posting in the thread, the size of anyones penis or your preferences are of no ones care here.

@El Draque
Please read the op, The Presence is nowhere close to full omni

Edited 03-06-2012 05:25 PM by TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
#25
03-06-2012 05:26 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 34,356
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§ Halibel > Street Fighter§
Rep: 222

Aren’t they basically the same character in their own universe?


__________________


§Orihime » Uryu§

Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator wrote: What if all the empty panel space isn’t Kubo being lazy; its kubo being obscene,
and shonen jump censoring out all the semen and zombie guts and things deemed too boundary-pushing for shonen?

#26
03-06-2012 05:28 PM
Joined: 02-17-2012
Posts: 986
offline
Blacklisted
Blacklisted
Regular
Rep: 55

No I like comics. Especially Marvel.

I like Cyclops, Wolverine, Spider-man, and Iron man.

I dislike Storm, Captain America, and Emma Frost.

It’s just when stupid people think that power is what makes a good character and jerk off to the idea of two omnipotents duking it out, and then make these threads which they think is a good idea, that in reality no one gives a shit about, and then they complain about the lack of evidence. Now that’s annoying.


__________________

Official list of retards: Pyroformer, The Doctor

Edited 03-06-2012 05:29 PM by Blacklisted
#27
03-06-2012 05:29 PM
Joined: 07-31-2011
Posts: 14,413
offline
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
Just staring at the past
Rep: 151

@CT
Basically my theory seeing as how TOAA(authors representation)>>>LT and that The Presence admitted that someone else >>>him (implied to be the authors as well)

@Wizard
Then why are you commenting on the thread? Is your life so boring that you have to go and be a little kid and start going to the things you dislike to bitch about them instead of actually doing something productive or going to do something you like isntead?

Edited 03-06-2012 05:31 PM by TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
#28
03-06-2012 05:31 PM
return
Guest

What do you mean by association fallacies? Spectre created the blue brother, tribunal the red, and their experiment was a success. Tribunal needed spectre’s megaverse, and vice-versa. Nothing to suggest that tribunal is superior to spectre. Hell, tribunal has also been surpassed by other beings, like the beyonders (the species) and HOTI. The presence created spectre, therefore he>tribunal. Presence has lower omnipotence then TOAA, but not low enough to be low as the tribunals.

#29
03-06-2012 05:32 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 34,356
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§ Halibel > Street Fighter§
Rep: 222

Well LT has admitted that people like Galactus and Death were his equal, Joker with Myx’s powers was twisting Presence’s being.

So IMO opinion they are both in the Nigh category, and IIRC they both have about the same job description.


__________________


§Orihime » Uryu§

Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator wrote: What if all the empty panel space isn’t Kubo being lazy; its kubo being obscene,
and shonen jump censoring out all the semen and zombie guts and things deemed too boundary-pushing for shonen?

#30
03-06-2012 05:33 PM
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Guest

Micheal would STOMP the LT, real talk.

#31
03-06-2012 05:35 PM
Joined: 02-17-2012
Posts: 986
offline
Blacklisted
Blacklisted
Regular
Rep: 55

DS Aizen - Serenade Sorrow wrote: @Wizard
Then why are you commenting on the thread? Is your life so boring that you have to go and be a little kid and start going to the things you dislike to bitch about them instead of actually doing something productive or going to do something you like isntead?


It’s not my life that’s boring. It’s just that now, at this point in time, I don’t have much to do. And I, like you, don’t feel to be productive.

And you’re not a little kid for starting shit either. You’re a little kid if you’re beneath a certain set age limit.

I swear, most of the posts you make are stupid as shit. And the spelling errors, grammar mistakes, and overarching stupidity of the messages doesn’t make it better.


__________________

Official list of retards: Pyroformer, The Doctor

#32
03-06-2012 05:39 PM
Joined: 02-17-2012
Posts: 986
offline
Blacklisted
Blacklisted
Regular
Rep: 55

I’ll save you some trouble.

Presence is omnipotent because Vertigo (Lucifer series) aren’t canon to the DC universe.


__________________

Official list of retards: Pyroformer, The Doctor

#33
03-06-2012 05:42 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 34,356
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§ Halibel > Street Fighter§
Rep: 222

I’ll disagree Wizard, if Emperor Joker can twist him to the point he made a final plea to Superman, then he isn’t anywhere near Omnipotent


__________________


§Orihime » Uryu§

Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator wrote: What if all the empty panel space isn’t Kubo being lazy; its kubo being obscene,
and shonen jump censoring out all the semen and zombie guts and things deemed too boundary-pushing for shonen?

#34
03-06-2012 05:44 PM
return
Guest

Aren’t you getting the presence confused with spectre? I don’t remember emperor doing that.

#35
03-06-2012 05:46 PM
Joined: 09-11-2007
Posts: 34,356
offline
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory
§ Halibel > Street Fighter§
Rep: 222

I may be, not sure...

Been a while since I read the Emperor Joker comics =/

LOL


__________________


§Orihime » Uryu§

Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator wrote: What if all the empty panel space isn’t Kubo being lazy; its kubo being obscene,
and shonen jump censoring out all the semen and zombie guts and things deemed too boundary-pushing for shonen?

#36
03-06-2012 05:47 PM
return
Guest

I think you are. Nowhere does it say the presence was involved in the story, only spectre.

#37
03-06-2012 05:49 PM
Joined: 07-31-2011
Posts: 14,413
offline
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
Just staring at the past
Rep: 151

@Wizard
Thanks for pretty much proving my point, you are such a kid that you dont know that mental age and physical age arent the same, hence you are a child in your mental age, otherwise you wouldnt be wasting your time on things you dislike, only an idiot with nothing to do would do that.
And I am sorry, any comment regarding intellect coming from the guy who doesnt know the factual definition of a word as simple as limitless is irrelevant towards me.
Only thing worthwhile in your post was the issue with canonicity.

Edited 03-06-2012 06:00 PM by TDS-A- Omniversal Vagabond
#38
03-06-2012 05:52 PM
Joined: 06-04-2011
Posts: 4,596
offline
Kuroka
Kuroka
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 100

so the presence wins...?
(i just dont see LT winning this)

@wizard
calm down


__________________

#39
03-06-2012 05:54 PM
return
Guest

IMO yes. His omnipotence is higher thant the tribunals, since he created spectre who equals tribunal.

#40
03-06-2012 05:56 PM
This thread...
Guest

Lucifer takes place in Vertigo making it non-canonical to the main DCU.In the Vertigo comics the Presence/God reveals that although he is infinite and external, he was shaped by forces external even to himself , and that Lucifer knows what they are.He’s omnipotent in DC and he isn’t in Vertigo.

The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums