Remember me
[Forgot password?] [Register]
The Lounge Forums

Bill strongest being in DBZ

#1
12-27-2012 08:18 AM
Joined: 05-04-2012
Posts: 749
offline
shonenhikada1
shonenhikada1
Regular
Rep: 28



Story
Out of all the many gods in the universe, Bills is the most feared.[2] He is feared even by Kais and Supreme Kais. As the God of Destruction, he was once tasked with maintaining balance in the universe.[3] He slumbers for many years, and he destroys planets during the few years when he is awake because destruction is required in order to create new planets

Bills awakens from a long slumber, and is told that a Saiyan defeated Frieza. He tracks down this warrior, Goku, and challenges him on King Kai’s planet. Bills defeats Goku, and is disappointed by the subsequent lack of challenge. He then leaves, seeking for stronger warriors.

He goes on Earth and confronts the Z Fighters. Later, Goku confronts Bills again and they have a battle in space, right above planet Earth.

Power
Bills is a God of Destruction who violates the common sense of Z.[ His power surpasses that of all the main Dragon Ball Z villains: Frieza, Cell, and Majin Buu. V-Jump also notes that Bills is without a doubt the strongest being in the history of Z. He usually uses his power to destroy planets, and he is strong enough to destroy multiple galaxies. Also, Bills can stop a charge from Super Saiyan 3 Goku with only one finger.

Edited 12-27-2012 08:53 AM by shonenhikada1
#2
12-27-2012 08:20 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 118

Well, I haven’t seen the movie yet so if Bills is defeated, it’ll mean that whoever did it will be the new apex being in the universe.
Gogeta perhaps?


__________________


#3
12-27-2012 09:27 AM
Joined: 10-06-2012
Posts: 5,838
online
Keishin
Keishin
Addict (beyond 1337)
Rep: 51

Goku loses? daym


__________________

#4
12-27-2012 09:33 AM
Joined: 02-23-2012
Posts: 2,048
offline
Dwayne The ROCK Johnson
Dwayne The ROCK Johnson
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 56

Galaxy, not galaxies:


__________________

#5
12-27-2012 09:58 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 118

I’ve been thinking... can we really classify Bills as a villain? I mean sure, the decision of destroying a planet full of sentient and intelligent life in on itself is a cruel and morally incorrect thing... but he is a God of Destruction, he was (in a sense) born to do it and to maintain balance in the universe.

So while him destroying Earth would indeed be a bad thing, isn’t he just doing what he was born to do. In the eyes of a non-Earth being, it would simply be maintaining balance without prejudice.


__________________


#6
12-27-2012 10:11 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,006
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
SocioWTF.
Rep: 204

LOL. I’m annoyed that I’m so curious about this, v.v Would suck for it to..Suck, and be all excited and shit

Though I guess its cool they cut to the chase with someone who’s beyond a planet buster, and He takes away his Ki? Is that what you meant by his charge?
Or his ssj 3 form?(Which would be neat)

I think it would be awesome to see Goku and everyone lose all at once- after a brutal fight of course..


__________________


Sir Loin wrote:

Lord Edgar.. wrote: Probably Something stupid and controversial I bet.

...

How do you function?

#7
12-27-2012 10:17 AM
Joined: 10-15-2009
Posts: 44,600
offline
Slade Robison
Slade Robison
Rank is overrated
Rep: 237

So finally an Odin level now the db tards will say is abstract and LT level smh


__________________

#8
12-27-2012 10:19 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 118

^ let’s keep our skepticism in for now and wait for the movie to be available for our viewing pleasure before making conclusion.


__________________


#9
12-27-2012 10:28 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,006
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
SocioWTF.
Rep: 204

gojira4life wrote: ^ let’s keep our skepticism in for now and wait for the movie to be available for our viewing pleasure before making conclusion.

Why so positive???

Though I agree, but Its safe to assume it still could suck. But have hope without speaking the naive words bro, chew and don’t spit. =/


__________________


Sir Loin wrote:

Lord Edgar.. wrote: Probably Something stupid and controversial I bet.

...

How do you function?

#10
12-27-2012 11:12 AM
Joined: 11-22-2012
Posts: 2,247
online
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

It’s too soon to judge Bill’s (Virus') true power.

(Still solos HST with ease)


__________________


Son Goku wrote: I’m a Saiyan who came from Earth to defeat you. A legendary warrior whose tranquil heart has been awakened through intense rage…Super Saiyan Son Goku!

#11
12-27-2012 11:14 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 118

Edgar.... wrote:

gojira4life wrote: ^ let’s keep our skepticism in for now and wait for the movie to be available for our viewing pleasure before making conclusion.

Why so positive???

Though I agree, but Its safe to assume it still could suck. But have hope without speaking the naive words bro, chew and don’t spit. =/



Cause negative is not chill bro!

I’ll chew on my chips while watching the movie, brah!


__________________


#12
12-27-2012 11:18 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,006
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
SocioWTF.
Rep: 204

gojira4life wrote:

Edgar.... wrote:

gojira4life wrote: ^ let’s keep our skepticism in for now and wait for the movie to be available for our viewing pleasure before making conclusion.

Why so positive???

Though I agree, but Its safe to assume it still could suck. But have hope without speaking the naive words bro, chew and don’t spit. =/



Cause negative is not chill bro!

I’ll chew on my chips while watching the movie, brah!

Yeah.. Work that positive. xD

Wait, the being is really named.. Bill??


__________________


Sir Loin wrote:

Lord Edgar.. wrote: Probably Something stupid and controversial I bet.

...

How do you function?

#13
12-27-2012 11:19 AM
Joined: 11-22-2012
Posts: 2,247
online
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
UBER 1337 Poster
Rep: 58

Edgar.... wrote:
Wait, the being is really named.. Bill??



There is a good chance his name is actually Virus.


__________________


Son Goku wrote: I’m a Saiyan who came from Earth to defeat you. A legendary warrior whose tranquil heart has been awakened through intense rage…Super Saiyan Son Goku!

#14
12-27-2012 11:22 AM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,006
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
SocioWTF.
Rep: 204

The Monkey King wrote:

Edgar.... wrote:
Wait, the being is really named.. Bill??



There is a good chance his name is actually Virus.

Sounds ominous.. Any reason in his back story for that? Or just a cool name? Either way works for me...


__________________


Sir Loin wrote:

Lord Edgar.. wrote: Probably Something stupid and controversial I bet.

...

How do you function?

#15
12-27-2012 11:23 AM
Joined: 03-10-2012
Posts: 14,739
offline
gojira4life
gojira4life
King of the Monsters
Rep: 118

Edgar.... wrote:

gojira4life wrote:

Edgar.... wrote:

gojira4life wrote: ^ let’s keep our skepticism in for now and wait for the movie to be available for our viewing pleasure before making conclusion.

Why so positive???

Though I agree, but Its safe to assume it still could suck. But have hope without speaking the naive words bro, chew and don’t spit. =/



Cause negative is not chill bro!

I’ll chew on my chips while watching the movie, brah!

Yeah.. Work that positive. xD

Wait, the being is really named.. Bill??



Bils


__________________


#16
12-27-2012 11:25 AM
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 8,294
offline
GoodGamerSambo
GoodGamerSambo
Double Hammer !!!
Rep: 135

People are coming to conclusions before the movie is even out.

Calm it down people, it’s not even 2013 yet.


__________________


~Dark Necter~ The Miraculous Pimp of Havoc

#17
12-27-2012 12:05 PM
Joined: 06-17-2011
Posts: 8,865
online
znjfl
znjfl
*Gibberish*
Rep: 92

gojira4life wrote: I’ve been thinking... can we really classify Bills as a villain? I mean sure, the decision of destroying a planet full of sentient and intelligent life in on itself is a cruel and morally incorrect thing... but he is a God of Destruction, he was (in a sense) born to do it and to maintain balance in the universe.

So while him destroying Earth would indeed be a bad thing, isn’t he just doing what he was born to do. In the eyes of a non-Earth being, it would simply be maintaining balance without prejudice.



Basically he is like Galactus.

He doesnt destroy planets for shit and giggles like Kid Buu, he does it because it is his purpouse(or food)


__________________

#18
12-27-2012 12:13 PM
Joined: 01-15-2009
Posts: 40,006
offline
..Lash Semiotic..
..Lash Semiotic..
SocioWTF.
Rep: 204

znjfl wrote:

gojira4life wrote: I’ve been thinking... can we really classify Bills as a villain? I mean sure, the decision of destroying a planet full of sentient and intelligent life in on itself is a cruel and morally incorrect thing... but he is a God of Destruction, he was (in a sense) born to do it and to maintain balance in the universe.

So while him destroying Earth would indeed be a bad thing, isn’t he just doing what he was born to do. In the eyes of a non-Earth being, it would simply be maintaining balance without prejudice.



Basically he is like Galactus.

He doesnt destroy planets for shit and giggles like Kid Buu, he does it because it is his purpouse(or food)

Oh really now??

Would it not be super cool- if like this guys 'purpose' is to kill the Z-fighters/In that ratio, but of course Goku or w/e beats him anyways..

But the twist would be that- Something fucks something up from them not being dead because the 'Suppose-able' good guys(The Z fighters) won and killed off the REAL good guy./The end of the series.

That would be cool.

But I doubt it..


__________________


Sir Loin wrote:

Lord Edgar.. wrote: Probably Something stupid and controversial I bet.

...

How do you function?

#19
03-16-2013 03:49 PM
cont.
Guest

bump

#20
03-16-2013 04:34 PM
Yasai
Guest

He rapestomps the Z-senshi

http://youtu.be/j5pH-VfEw7w?t=31s

Moderated by: Based Sheko, Shadow-Of-Sundered-Star, Zeed, GUMI, Flame Saber, Admins, Superusers [All moderators]
The Lounge Forums ( lounge.moviecodec.com ) ©Silicon.dk ApS 2012 - Privacy Policy - Disclaimer - FAQ - Contact
MVC Network: MovieCodec Forums/Downloads -The Lounge Forums